PDA

View Full Version : the angels and guides

patricia chamberlain
28-03-2016, 07:08 PM
I belive in angels. but I don't belive in guides.i saw one day a small white thing in my bedroom near me.said to me go and clean under your table I did then I thought nothing they.then it said go futher so I did then I found $20.00:

magdna
29-03-2016, 11:06 PM
I'm sorry .. what? If you believe in Angels then you believe in Guide's .. That is the point. That is their autonomy .. Guiding us.

H:O:R:A:C:E
01-04-2016, 06:50 AM
I belive in angels. but I don't belive in guides.i saw one day a small white thing in my bedroom near me.said to me go and clean under your table I did then I thought nothing they.then it said go futher so I did then I found $20.00:

you were "guided" to the discovery.
i'm sorta confused i guess.
welcome to the forums patricia chamberlain, :smile:

yellow
07-04-2016, 02:45 AM
I belive in angels. but I don't belive in guides.

It's just words. It doesn't really matter what you think they are. You believe and that's what is important, I would say.

Just enjoy it for what it is.

Crystal Ambassador
07-04-2016, 05:41 AM
Many people are more open to the idea of angels than they are that something like a coyote or robin could possibly give them answers to huge spiritual questions, let alone be able to protect them from ill-intentioned humans. It is perfectly acceptable to believe only in angels; just know that in that context, they were - by definition of the word - guides in regard to the fact that they guided you. It sounds like you have a pretty proactive angel helper, and I'd recommend looking into it further to try and establish a stronger relationship with them.

magdna
08-04-2016, 03:44 AM
I am not so sure .. "I belive in angels. but I don't belive in guides."

We are in a Spiritual Forum here .. Coyote and Robin are .. a higher thinking..which this forum should be promoting.

This person can not possibly establish a stronger relationship with any "Angelic Being"

astrologerbrian
11-04-2016, 01:45 AM
Patricia, I used to call my spirit guides angels until i read one of Michael Newton's books on the spiritual realm and life after life that mentioned there may not be angels only spirit guides. I also have tried to work with various archangels in the past, and have definitely achieved positive results, but never really got the feeling of communicating with a specific entity.

That's just my experience though, and I'd never claim that I "know" the truth of angels or spirit guides for sure.

I agree that it probably doesn't matter what you call them as long as you get the benefit.

yellow
11-04-2016, 09:44 AM
Patricia, I used to call my spirit guides angels until i read one of Michael Newton's books on the spiritual realm and life after life that mentioned there may not be angels only spirit guides.

The Michael Newton books are just great, aren't they. Explains so much about Lives between lives.