PDA

View Full Version : Which Archangel do you call upon the most?

SaraTherase
26-03-2016, 04:29 PM
Which Archangel do you work with and call upon the most for help?

Mine is Archangel Michael :angel4:

lighter
26-03-2016, 04:48 PM
Called all of them and not one of them showed up. Perhaps it's getting time to call their wives so they get to sleep on the couch.

Hobbes
27-03-2016, 10:57 AM
i have 4 archangels i call upon equally.

Michael
Raphael (for very personal reasons)
Athena (Again for very personal reasons)
Daniel (He is my guardian angel)

Holly
27-03-2016, 04:09 PM
Called all of them and not one of them showed up. Perhaps it's getting time to call their wives so they get to sleep on the couch.

:laughing9:

I like this :) I'd be useless at making my archangel sleep on the couch. He's so cute, he'd only have to turn on his "puppy dog eyes" and I'd melt like an ice-cream on hot tarmac. He's got me wrapped around his little finger, the wrinkly old FIEND. :smile:

(You know...it might be that they DID turn up...but you just didn't see them for some reason?? Just a thought :smile:)

Which Archangel do you work with and call upon the most for help?

Mine is Archangel Michael :angel4:

Azrael. Always Azrael. Unless it's for protection...then usually Michael. I'm very fond of Michael. If I need health related help, I usually go to Raphael, because he likes to do that stuff. And if I need help with fear, either Azrael or Lucifer, the latter of which is the fear expert.

But...usually Azrael at first. He's the one I'm closest to.

lighter
27-03-2016, 04:35 PM
:laughing9:

I like this :) I'd be useless at making my archangel sleep on the couch. He's so cute, he'd only have to turn on his "puppy dog eyes" and I'd melt like an ice-cream on hot tarmac. He's got me wrapped around his little finger, the wrinkly old FIEND. :smile:

(You know...it might be that they DID turn up...but you just didn't see them for some reason?? Just a thought :smile:)

Azrael. Always Azrael. Unless it's for protection...then usually Michael. I'm very fond of Michael. If I need health related help, I usually go to Raphael, because he likes to do that stuff. And if I need help with fear, either Azrael or Lucifer, the latter of which is the fear expert.

But...usually Azrael at first. He's the one I'm closest to.

With regards to the above underlined text... based on what I have read, anytime they appear near to you for help, "you feel their strong energy". That is what everyone has written on the web based on their personal experiences.

Had the appeared, I would have felt the energy.

Since all of this spiritual thing is highly individual, perhaps I am not meant to feel the energies/healing due to the higher self and its own will and decision making. Which ironically is another testament that free-will is an illusion.

I found your description of "puppy dog eyes" funny and wonder how the "actual" visualisation actually looks like. :D

Holly
27-03-2016, 05:10 PM
With regards to the above underlined text... based on what I have read, anytime they appear near to you for help, "you feel their strong energy". That is what everyone has written on the web based on their personal experiences.

Had the appeared, I would have felt the energy.

Since all of this spiritual thing is highly individual, perhaps I am not meant to feel the energies/healing due to the higher self and its own will and decision making. Which ironically is another testament that free-will is an illusion.

I found your description of "puppy dog eyes" funny and wonder how the "actual" visualisation actually looks like. :D

Maybe it's not time for you to experience them, then. I never felt Azrael consciously until I was 22. Never felt any spiritual or non physical presences at all. I worked out later that certain feelings belonged to their energy field because I matched what i feel in Azrael's presence now to warning feelings when I was younger (when I was being guided to leave a situation.)

I realised he'd been there all along. I just wasn't consciously aware of him. I guess that's not quite the same thing as conscious contact in terms of making people feel better about their lives or issues.

Oh, the puppy dog eyes are funny :smile: And super cute. Thing...a big, strong man, about 14 feet tall, who looks about 50 (slightly wrinkly, very wise, very warm personality!) with a HUGE field of loving energy, bent over to look at you with childlike, BIG dark eyes, looking all hopeful and sweet like the cutest begging dog eyes you've ever seen.

Have you seen Shreck, where the cat does the "big eyes?" Just like that.

And while he does the big-eyes expression, he broadcasts this energy of total innocence, playfulness and sweetness that makes the inside of your head feel all fuzzy and indulgent. He just sort of drags this automatic compassion and love for his childlike innocence right out of me. It honestly makes me feel EXACTLY the same way about him that I feel about fuzzy baby chickens.

He's impossible to resist ;) I think it's a good job he's only playing, because I bet he could winkle his way out of anything looking like that. :wink:

lighter
27-03-2016, 06:42 PM
Maybe it's not time for you to experience them, then. I never felt Azrael consciously until I was 22. Never felt any spiritual or non physical presences at all. I worked out later that certain feelings belonged to their energy field because I matched what i feel in Azrael's presence now to warning feelings when I was younger (when I was being guided to leave a situation.)

I realised he'd been there all along. I just wasn't consciously aware of him. I guess that's not quite the same thing as conscious contact in terms of making people feel better about their lives or issues.

Oh, the puppy dog eyes are funny :smile: And super cute. Thing...a big, strong man, about 14 feet tall, who looks about 50 (slightly wrinkly, very wise, very warm personality!) with a HUGE field of loving energy, bent over to look at you with childlike, BIG dark eyes, looking all hopeful and sweet like the cutest begging dog eyes you've ever seen.

Have you seen Shreck, where the cat does the "big eyes?" Just like that.

And while he does the big-eyes expression, he broadcasts this energy of total innocence, playfulness and sweetness that makes the inside of your head feel all fuzzy and indulgent. He just sort of drags this automatic compassion and love for his childlike innocence right out of me. It honestly makes me feel EXACTLY the same way about him that I feel about fuzzy baby chickens.

He's impossible to resist ;) I think it's a good job he's only playing, because I bet he could winkle his way out of anything looking like that. :wink:

Interesting development regarding your ability to detect the presence of not-physical entities. Is the "dark night of soul" a necessary step towards feeling stronger spiritual entities such as archangels and angels/guides?

Holly
27-03-2016, 07:59 PM
Interesting development regarding your ability to detect the presence of not-physical entities. Is the "dark night of soul" a necessary step towards feeling stronger spiritual entities such as archangels and angels/guides?

I think some people can do it without needing a dark night of the soul right away. In my case, I started hearing them in about March, and by September I was in my first dark night (which was VERY bad.) I wasn't able to understand some of their slightly more advanced lessons until after my first dark night. I had too much fear and doubt and negative energies left over from trauma in earlier years. Some of the first lessons the archangels had to teach me were to conquer my own fears, to use them to grow, to accept past trauma. All the time I felt I was dying inside by degrees. They were painful lessons because of resistance in the mind and the natural fear of facing fear.

After my first dark night, I was able to get closer to Azrael and experience him more fully.

The higher frequency of an angels energy can kick off spiritual unheaval in a human, resulting in a dark night. That's ONE of the reasons they don't spend more time in conscious contact with all humans.

My first dark night was very rough, and I'm not sure if it was naturally rough, or if it was particularly bad because I had a LOT of exposure to their energy, especially Azrael's. We were cuddling and being intimate, so I was soaking up a lot of higher frequencies in big doses. I think this might have made it a BIT harder (though in fairness, the help and support he gave me throughout probably more than made up for that :wink:)

Is a dark night a pre-requisite of contact? No, I don't think so. But if you had a lot of contact as I did then you're very likely going to end up there.

The archangels are always careful with humans. It might be that they haven't revealed themselves to you because they feel some of the psychological or emotional impact of seeing them isn't what you need right now. That doesn't mean it won't happen in the future tho, especially if you invite them into your life repeatedly.

lighter
27-03-2016, 08:26 PM
I think some people can do it without needing a dark night of the soul right away. In my case, I started hearing them in about March, and by September I was in my first dark night (which was VERY bad.) I wasn't able to understand some of their slightly more advanced lessons until after my first dark night. I had too much fear and doubt and negative energies left over from trauma in earlier years. Some of the first lessons the archangels had to teach me were to conquer my own fears, to use them to grow, to accept past trauma. All the time I felt I was dying inside by degrees. They were painful lessons because of resistance in the mind and the natural fear of facing fear.

After my first dark night, I was able to get closer to Azrael and experience him more fully.

The higher frequency of an angels energy can kick off spiritual unheaval in a human, resulting in a dark night. That's ONE of the reasons they don't spend more time in conscious contact with all humans.

My first dark night was very rough, and I'm not sure if it was naturally rough, or if it was particularly bad because I had a LOT of exposure to their energy, especially Azrael's. We were cuddling and being intimate, so I was soaking up a lot of higher frequencies in big doses. I think this might have made it a BIT harder (though in fairness, the help and support he gave me throughout probably more than made up for that :wink:)

Is a dark night a pre-requisite of contact? No, I don't think so. But if you had a lot of contact as I did then you're very likely going to end up there.

The archangels are always careful with humans. It might be that they haven't revealed themselves to you because they feel some of the psychological or emotional impact of seeing them isn't what you need right now. That doesn't mean it won't happen in the future tho, especially if you invite them into your life repeatedly.

Uhm...

Very interesting reading, to say the least. Reading , "dark night of the soul" gives me some very scary images and sensations. I have read people have gone literally "mad" during the dark night of the soul.

What you wrote about angels' ability to"kick start" the spiritual awakening ... Is saying , they can "switch on" the spiritual button a more acurate way of saying , they can turn on to awaken a person's spiritual duties?

Your description of how painful the dark night of the soul was, reinforced a bit how difficult this period is and in the same time...it gives the impression that a person loses everything. The ability to think straight, emotional stability and perhaps financial losses making one homeless. One is basically left as good as a piece of trash on the floor.

Holly
28-03-2016, 12:36 AM
Uhm...

Very interesting reading, to say the least. Reading , "dark night of the soul" gives me some very scary images and sensations. I have read people have gone literally "mad" during the dark night of the soul.

What you wrote about angels' ability to"kick start" the spiritual awakening ... Is saying , they can "switch on" the spiritual button a more acurate way of saying , they can turn on to awaken a person's spiritual duties?

Your description of how painful the dark night of the soul was, reinforced a bit how difficult this period is and in the same time...it gives the impression that a person loses everything. The ability to think straight, emotional stability and perhaps financial losses making one homeless. One is basically left as good as a piece of trash on the floor.

Warning, totally Off-Topic from the OP! Sorry, LOL :)

Lighter, I don't want to frighten you, LOL :) Everyone experiences the dark night differently. I've lost everything except the core of my deepest self and soul at the very center of my being. I've been flayed of a huge chunk of my ego, a massive amount of my original pride, 80% of my deep, conscious and unconscious fear. I'm not joking when I say...I've crawled through Hell. What's left is...frankly not much like the woman I used to be. I like this woman better, though. She's more genuine.

During my first dark night, I developed severe emotional symptoms that I can best describe as a very mild psychotic episode that left me totally unable to function normally. It was as though my personality, my thoughts, my likes, dislikes...everything was being flayed off me strip by strip. I lost my personality, much of my ego, everything. By God, it hurt. It was honestly like torture. I've never been in such terrible pain. I stayed in bed all day, and I became suicidal. I floundered in a sea of fear so huge that I thought it would never end. That took a couple of years. But I also found my soul family and my oversoul and twin flame. That somewhat eased my suffering.

I've had three major dark nights in seven years. During my second and third, I developed severe anxiety that kept me off work for a year and a half. I had to live with family and rely on them for food, clothing and shelter. I had to have months of counselling and treatment as an outpatient at the hospital. In fairness though, my dark nights were severe in part because I was raped as a child. I had 15 years of terrible pain and fear backed up, and the dark night pulls that to the surface to be faced and transmuted.

You should bear in mind that I'm a pretty extreme case. My dark nights were severe because I'm supposed to die, or ascend (dependant on my choices,) within the next 10 years and my growth had to be fast. Most people dont go so fast...but my life is almost over now, so there's no need to spare my body or mind, as it doesn't have long to live at any rate. Though it hurts...I don't mind as much as you might imagine. I'm exhausted inside and out, and the growth feels like relief to me.

I can't even describe how good it feels to let go of all that baggage. Yes, the pain is bad, but what comes out of it is beautiful. And worth the suffering.

I also had Azrael, my guide, to help me. He kept me sane, kept me grounded and has given me good reasons to cling to physical life for long enough to let my process run its course. He taught me to meditate, he showed me how to find bliss, love and divinity even in my own suffering so that I could endure terrible pain...but be ecstatic about it.

We're given what we need to survive.

Yes, exposure to angels' energies or angels themselves could kick start the process, but it usually doesn't because angels normally won't come close enough to someone who is at risk of being pushed into a premature dark night, because they know it wouldn't be healthy to begin spiritual awakening that way. We usually start our own process off. The reason I mention that angelic energies can kick start us, is to illustrate why angels sometimes won't come into certain people's conscious awareness even if we want them to. (the dark night isn't the only reason for this. Just one of them.)

Don't worry too much :wink: It's not actually as bad as it seems, and it might sound weird, but if you're anything like me you'll actually enjoy it, pain and all.