PDA

View Full Version : I saw a ghost or im going mad

FreeWill
24-01-2011, 09:33 AM
My parents bought a whole lot of wood form the internet and me and my step dad went to check it out yesterday and to organize a time to pick it up. We walked around to their front door but all the gates were padlocked so we went back around to the back where their garage was which was now open. My mum in the car said someone opened it for us and we didnt see them for a while. We went through the garage to their back door which was a glass sliding door.

No one was inside the door when we went up to it and my step dad started knock and we wait. I dont remember what happened I may have looked away but there was just this guy behind the door looking at me making weird faces like he was trying to keep me out. They were non serious creeping faces. He looked about between 45 and 50 with short gray hair and dark close and was rubbing something between his thumb and his finger near his face. he was there for most of the time we were waiting at the door doing what he was doing sometimes tilting his head back and making his eyes look down to stay looking at me (one of the "non serious" creepy things) and he wasn't donig anything about the door. He was just doing that and my steep dad kept knocking and looking around trying to see inside and didn't see this man right in front of him. I sort of quietly said "isn't he right there...?" and my step dad didn't notice me saying that and after a bit more said I could just go back to the garage to look at the wood to see what was there. I did that thinking the situation was kind of weird with this weird guy standing inside and I still thought he was actually a real person there. When I was looking at the wood it clicked that my step dad didnt take any notice of this strange man I saw and that the man was doing weird things... and that he might be a ghost or my mind making very realistic images because im going mad. Oh and I did look behind me a few times it was definitely not a reflecting in the glass door.

A guy came out soon after and it was a different younger guy. He said someone else lives there which I will get to see in 2 days when we go pick up this wood. If anything else happens I will post it here. I really dont think who I saw would have been the other guy because my step dad didnt notice him and he was acting very strangely and not doing anything about the fact we were knocknig at the door just staring. He didn't seem completely negative but not positive and very very weird and left me feeling very weird.

Mothwing
15-02-2011, 09:41 AM
Creepy. What happened?

Toolite
15-02-2011, 07:15 PM
Its not uncommon for those to have a gift and not know they have one..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

4beautifulkids
02-03-2011, 11:06 AM
Was it the same guy as you saw when you went back?

sabda
10-03-2011, 08:36 AM
you must search what kind of wood it is. and taken from where, some religion believe that certain trees become a good house for certain spirit. maybe it is a spirit from the tree that you bought from internet.

if it true so you must "clean" the negative effect from the tree before you used it.