PDA

View Full Version : Blue orbs

Sugar-n-Spice
19-03-2016, 04:28 AM
:D Hello and thanks for reading this topic :D

Is it true that blue orbs are spirit guides? I know that these things are subjective to a certain extent and different persons will have different answers, but I would really like to hear from others regarding this to see what I resonate with. I have seen orbs all of my life, even when not into spiritual things and not believing in anything spiritual. Recently I had an incredible experience with numerous blue orbs. I usually see one or two floating about or chilling near to me. Lately they usually come to chill when i am thinking about or posting about spiritual things or entertaining soul connections or entertaining thoughts of entering into soul connections. The other day one even came between the monitor and I and stopped there as if it was reading what I was writing LOL I am not sure if this is the right section for this but they seem to have intelligent motion at times so I just wonder if there is more to them than just floating light.

Thanks!!

John32241
19-03-2016, 05:05 PM
Hello,

My understanding is that orbs represent elemental spirits. I also feel that we can be spiritually guided by them. If you were to have an imaginary telepathic conversation with them in your mind, about those spiritual things you mentioned, then you may indeed get thoughts and/or feelings as comments which will be insightful.

John

Sugar-n-Spice
19-03-2016, 07:20 PM
Thanks so much John3224, i actually never considered communicating with them but I will give it a try.

Lightwaves
19-03-2016, 07:27 PM
I hope they are friendly. Would be cool. I would be cautious with them though.

H:O:R:A:C:E
19-03-2016, 07:57 PM
i also tend to think of orbs and such as being 'elemental'.
they may be closer attuned to the fae realm than the mundane world.
in their own right, some may be "ascended masters", so respect is due.
if you sensed that they might be attempting to read your writing, then it
follows that communications are a definite possibility.

Sugar-n-Spice
20-03-2016, 01:56 AM
I hope they are friendly. Would be cool. I would be cautious with them though.

Hi Tridek,

They have proven themselves to be interested in my peace, tranquility, and well-being. It is this experience I had with them which made me wonder about them more. Friendly seems not a good word to describe them though -- it is sort of like they are aware and close, observant but not intrusive and definitely not frightening or intimidating.

Sugar-n-Spice
20-03-2016, 02:08 AM
i also tend to think of orbs and such as being 'elemental'.
they may be closer attuned to the fae realm than the mundane world.
in their own right, some may be "ascended masters", so respect is due.
if you sensed that they might be attempting to read your writing, then it
follows that communications are a definite possibility.

Hello H:O:R:A:C:E,

I'm not familiar with all of the terms you are using. I will definitely look them up as well, but I hope you don't mind me asking...
what is the fae realm? So far as respect is concerned there is sort of a mutual respect if that makes sense. I am trying to think of how to describe it. I do not think of them as cute little balls of light I want to play with, although I feel fondness for some of them sometimes, like the one who came between me and the monitor lol :D I always acknowledge their presence, but all of my life I just see them whizzing about and I did not think about their purpose or why they are here. i cannot go into great detail about the experience, but the experience I had with many of them made me realize that they have power and also that they care and are a bit protective if that makes sense--like wanting to prevent me from harm and comfort me. I don't know if guides are supposed to do all of that or not, but I saw some resources saying they are guides which is why I asked.

I am still trying to understand what elementals are as well. :redface:

Sugar-n-Spice
20-03-2016, 02:26 AM
They look most like this
http://img04.deviantart.net/0b49/i/2009/279/7/4/blue_orb_by_charlottevale.jpg
and range from 1-4 inches in diameter.

20-03-2016, 02:36 AM
the fae realm is the world of fairies and elves and such.
they exist "parallel" to us, at a different octave, on an alternate Earth.
my guess is that you've got an alternate self living there, hence the
elementals connection and interest in you.

it's been said that all things are a vibration of one kind or another.
the elementals are a fundamental kind of energy/vibration it seems...
things are built from, of, and by them.

http://www.crystalinks.com/nature_spirits.html
^ that site says this:
Elementals
An elemental is a mythological being first appearing in the alchemical works of Paracelsus in the 16th century.
Traditionally, there are four types:
gnomes, earth elementals
undines, water elementals
sylphs, air elementals -- clouds
salamanders, fire elementals
it occurs to me that the "humors" of the Greek physician Hippocrates (460–370 BC)
may be related to elementals; but that's just a hunch.

20-03-2016, 02:42 AM
oh, nice pic.
i've heard tell that when working with elemental energies,
simply asking them for assistance in some task is the way to go.
in prior times, magicians would demand their service,
but that won't fly anymore, they have a will of their own (a free-will).

Sugar-n-Spice
20-03-2016, 02:53 AM
the fae realm is the world of fairies and elves and such.
they exist "parallel" to us, at a different octave, on an alternate Earth.
my guess is that you've got an alternate self living there, hence the
elementals connection and interest in you.

I haven't read everything else you posted yet. Had to stop here. Yes ok I will admit I have never looked much into faeries and elves because of how they are presented in modern lore as mythological and created as fantasy. That being said I do not think they are mythological and fantasy I have just never inquired about them or formed an opinion of them.

But what you are saying here is very insightful even with me not saying anything...how did you do that? :biggrin:

I have been aware of another plane like an alternate earth for as long as I have been seeing them and indeed I am aware of going/being there but I never connected that with these.

Sugar-n-Spice
20-03-2016, 03:07 AM
it's been said that all things are a vibration of one kind or another.
the elementals are a fundamental kind of energy/vibration it seems...
things are built from, of, and by them.

http://www.crystalinks.com/nature_spirits.html
^ that site says this:

it occurs to me that the "humors" of the Greek physician Hippocrates (460–370 BC)
may be related to elementals; but that's just a hunch.

Ahhhh this is so crazy lol. This crazy angry guy called me a sylph before with his eyes wide open, but I thought he was cussing me in a different language because he seemed upset a bit. I don't know how I never heard of this before. I remember putting it in google translate lol.

Sugar-n-Spice
20-03-2016, 03:13 AM
oh, nice pic.
i've heard tell that when working with elemental energies,
simply asking them for assistance in some task is the way to go.
in prior times, magicians would demand their service,
but that won't fly anymore, they have a will of their own (a free-will).

Sorry for so many replies :redface: next time I will just multi-quote.

I actually never thought of asking them (the orbs) for assistance and I sort of feel like I wouldn't want to do that to them. They really helped me tremendous that night though. <3 I cannot even imagine one demanding of them -- how arrogant.

20-03-2016, 03:48 AM
Sorry for so many replies :redface: next time I will just multi-quote.

I actually never thought of asking them (the orbs) for assistance and I sort of feel like I wouldn't want to do that to them. They really helped me tremendous that night though. <3 I cannot even imagine one demanding of them -- how arrogant.

there was a time that i didn't wanna bother librarians with helping me find things.
eventually, i realized that they actually enjoy doing the things that they're good at and that they've studied at doing.
imagine if a singer went to numerous parties, and no one ever asked him/her to sing - how disappointing for them.

Sugar-n-Spice
20-03-2016, 03:53 AM
good point

20-03-2016, 03:58 AM
:smile:

"try it, you'll like it" might fit the situation.

Sugar-n-Spice
20-03-2016, 06:48 PM
I think maybe I need to find out more about them :D

20-03-2016, 09:20 PM
"use the force. stretch out with your feelings." ~ Obi-Wan

can you sense specific personalities with them?

Sugar-n-Spice
21-03-2016, 01:23 AM
well only recently am I paying attention to this aspect. The little one that came between the monitor and I is the first one I noticed this sort of energy with. It seemed really curious yet innocent and sweet like a child, but definitely not a child and it seemed male to me--like more of what we would consider a male but it did not have ego like humans. So sort of pure I think it's why I got the innocent feeling from it. I even laughed a little and admired it being there lol and it kept reading or paying attention to the monitor. But I don't know how I can sense all of these things because it does not have eyes or anything like that lol.

Then last night (because it was night my time) when you sent the message about the librarian and I read it, one of the bigger ones came into the room I was in, about 12 feet away from me. But it stopped when I looked at it. I sensed that it was expecting me to do something. I typed my reply to you and looked up and it came about four feet closer and stopped lol. This one seemed to me a bit serious and cautious well maybe cautious is not a good word...more like careful but not apprehensive. But it seemed really expecting me to do something or interact with it somehow.

21-03-2016, 02:04 AM
hmmmmm. alright.
you'll wanna enjoy this experience (right?),
so maybe some playfulness will aid communications.
maybe try making motions, like hand gestures, and see if they
respond or "copy" those motions.
[like with the musical notes in Close Encounters]
is there a 'parallel' to these orbs in your alternate experiences?

Sugar-n-Spice
21-03-2016, 03:46 AM
I never see orbs in alternate

21-03-2016, 11:05 PM
I never see orbs in alternate

even so, there could be a "translation" of the energy from one to the other.

Sugar-n-Spice
22-03-2016, 03:13 AM
Do you mean like the energy could be the same just manifested in a different form in alternate?

22-03-2016, 01:57 PM
Do you mean like the energy could be the same just manifested in a different form in alternate?

yes, exactly that.
or perhaps the orbs are involved with your 'transporting' somehow.

there's another thread which has mentioned orbs; in relation to crop circles:
[see the end of post #15]
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=98840&page=2

23-03-2016, 12:05 AM
i've done a cursory search on the topic of orbs, and not found much
that was helpful. a couple pages think them purely lens flashes or
hoaxes (they assume only photos i gather). a few others try to examine them
as ghosts or spirit guides (neither of which "rings true" for me).
my gut kinda leans towards the "elemental energy spheres" idea... or alien!
here's a page in which something sorta fascinating gets mentioned at the end:
http://www.angelsghosts.com/orbs

grannymary
23-03-2016, 01:25 AM
Hello sugar and spice and Horace.
Thank you for your interesting post. The orbs you describe reminds me of the ones in the Disney movie Brave which I watched with my granddaughter. They seemed very intelligent, mostly helpful with a capability of mischievousness. They did guide her through the forest to where she wanted to go.

I have read in the past of people meeting orbs in crop circles. Highly charged ground.

I see blue lights, same blue as your photo, but not orbs the way you describe, sometimes I'm not sure if it's really there or if it's my mind or a malfunction of my eyes.

If you don't mind Horace, what do you mean by the word "alternate"? Bare with me for not using the quote box..I'm sure I'll figure it out soon.

23-03-2016, 03:08 AM
when i was saying "alternate" i was referencing the idea of a "parallel reality";
a different place than here, but with many similarities.

the idea of will-o-wisps just jumped to my mind a minute ago.
those things generally appear in wooded or marshy places i suppose.

grannymary
25-03-2016, 12:42 PM
when i was saying "alternate" i was referencing the idea of a "parallel reality";
a different place than here, but with many similarities.

the idea of will-o-wisps just jumped to my mind a minute ago.
those things generally appear in wooded or marshy places i suppose.
Yes parallel realities. I thought so but wasn't sure. will-o-wisps!!! Yes.

Sugar-n-Spice
26-03-2016, 12:55 AM
yes, exactly that.
or perhaps the orbs are involved with your 'transporting' somehow.

there's another thread which has mentioned orbs; in relation to crop circles:
[see the end of post #15]
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=98840&page=2

ok checking it out. Transporting I am not sure that they are involved with this. I have known how to do this from as far back as I can remember. But what you said earlier about being something dear to them in alternate...I have friends there that I recognize. I never understood how these things were the way they were or why, but it has just always been like this for me. This actually makes me fit the starseed description perfectly but I just don't know how to label myself because I can fall into a lot of categories so I just remain unconcerned with categorizing myself...not that this has anything to do with what you said...just babbling here :biggrin:

Sugar-n-Spice
26-03-2016, 01:03 AM
I see blue lights, same blue as your photo, but not orbs the way you describe, sometimes I'm not sure if it's really there or if it's my mind or a malfunction of my eyes.

Hello grannymary,
Sorry for the late reply, I was away some days. Yes I understand this. I have seen orbs from as far back as I can remember. White, yellow and blue, but now it is predominantly blue that I see. And yes it can come across as something optical--like a sunspot at times. The thing that made me start thinking there was more to them is when they started to move with distinct motion, not just floating about but seemingly intelligent motion. And there was a time where I was thinking it to be optic because I was seeing an orb and when I closed my eyes I still saw the orb so I have tried that for all of the orbs I have seen since and it has never happened again.

Sugar-n-Spice
26-03-2016, 01:13 AM
my gut kinda leans towards the "elemental energy spheres" idea... or alien!
here's a page in which something sorta fascinating gets mentioned at the end:
http://www.angelsghosts.com/orbs

Yes it does get interesting toward the end the one at the end reminds me of how I see them because they always have an element of magenta and white to them but they never look smoky to me, always like full of energy. Thanks for sharing this

I also read the post on crop circles. This will sound really weird but I always think of the orbs seen at this places as different because they are usually white and significantly larger. There was a recording I watched of some astronauts working on a structure in outer space and orbs were circling them and going back and forth and one of the astronauts said something about them and the other sort of told him to ignore them. In outer space there have also been accounts of seeing energy in rod shape.

26-03-2016, 03:34 AM
the trippy part of that article (to my mind) was the description of cities within the orbs!

Sugar-n-Spice
26-03-2016, 04:15 AM
Yes I saw that -- like little worlds

Sugar-n-Spice
09-04-2016, 01:30 AM
Saw a huge pink(magenta is the color that came to mind when I first saw it--but it is more in the pink than purple family) orb at work today...well it did this thing, started out at about 4 inches across and expanded to about a foot across and it went from in front and below me to above and to the right of me. It was quite brilliant with traces of white and yellow--like shining.

Sugar-n-Spice
09-04-2016, 07:54 PM
I just saw a clear orb by the ceiling...first time for that too...what on earth now is going on? lol

Sugar-n-Spice
10-04-2016, 02:13 AM
OMG OMG OMG H:O:R:A:C:E!!!! Are you here?! I think I just made my first connection between alternate and waking state which makes sense.

10-04-2016, 03:49 AM
exciting!
:)

Sugar-n-Spice
10-04-2016, 01:40 PM
Hello,

My understanding is that orbs represent elemental spirits. I also feel that we can be spiritually guided by them. If you were to have an imaginary telepathic conversation with them in your mind, about those spiritual things you mentioned, then you may indeed get thoughts and/or feelings as comments which will be insightful.

John
Ok John so I got brave enough to communicate with one today (since I am starting to make connections)...about 15 minutes ago it was a blue one. I smiled and waved at it as it was fading and it twinkled back white to me lol. <3 this one I felt had a more feminine energy.

John32241
10-04-2016, 04:21 PM
Nice, that was a good experience to have.

Sugar-n-Spice
10-04-2016, 06:29 PM
Indeed :) thanks so much for your help. And thanks so much for your help too H:O:R:A:C:E. You guys have been great. And thanks everyone <3

Sugar-n-Spice
13-04-2016, 02:38 AM
I wonder a bit if they were unsure if I could see them, but I guess they could see my head and eyes following them in the direction in which they are going. I have now had to bookmark the orb color list and keep it handy. They are a little funny sometimes lol. When I wrote "but I guess they could see my head and eyes following them in the direction in which they are going" one just let me know I am being over analytical LOL (lemon yellow). This morning when I was stressed and not thinking well it let me know and then later when I was sort of back in tune and chilled out it let me know with this awesome lavender. It seems they show up first with their initial energy so you know they are here and what sort of being they are and even when they twinkle another color their true color is still within a bit...it is like communication with color but knowing them by true color.

Sugar-n-Spice
13-04-2016, 03:00 AM
The one from this morning and now was white and the lavender one had traces of blue.

13-04-2016, 06:13 PM
is everything on a visual level?
size, shape, color, brightness...
is there anything audible?
or any smells?
or touch indicators (tingles, heat, etc)
emotions?
esp senses? (like knowing an orb is out of sight but present -- maybe behind you)

Sugar-n-Spice
14-04-2016, 06:21 PM
I wrote about smells on my page and i saw from another thread here that there may be a link with these visual experiences ... since my kundapini awakening i experience smells something crazy...i was saying like sight but it is almost like how sonar is with a comprehension of the areas they are in and their densities. I am not connecting any feelings with the orbs yet but i am becoming increasingly aware of them whenever they come around me...so i guess yes on the esp sense or energy sense

Sugar-n-Spice
14-04-2016, 06:36 PM
They also seem to not enjoy when i am distressed and group around me then. So maybe i am picking up on these things from them..when i was crying this morning four came and i felt they were trying to figure out what was causing it but they still comforted me. Three blue one white

Thunder Bow
14-04-2016, 07:09 PM
This is blue lens flare, I also see it around the coals at the bottom of the pics.

Thunder Bow
14-04-2016, 07:13 PM
They look most like this
http://img04.deviantart.net/0b49/i/2009/279/7/4/blue_orb_by_charlottevale.jpg
and range from 1-4 inches in diameter.

Blue lens flare above flame and also around the coals at the bottom of the pic. Notice how the big blue orb above, mirrors the angle of the flame.

Sugar-n-Spice
15-04-2016, 03:49 AM
Thanks thunderbow I was using this picture that i got online to explain how they look to me, i do not see them in pics, i see them with my eyes.

Thunder Bow
15-04-2016, 08:59 PM
Thanks thunderbow I was using this picture that i got online to explain how they look to me, i do not see them in pics, i see them with my eyes.

Never place much credit in online photos unless you are a photographer or photo editor. Always trust your eyes. If you try photographing orbs never use a flash, and use the video mode.

Sugar-n-Spice
16-04-2016, 02:01 AM
Never place much credit in online photos unless you are a photographer or photo editor. Always trust your eyes. If you try photographing orbs never use a flash, and use the video mode.
Once again I used the photo as an example of what they look like to me, I see them floating about in the same room as me with my naked eye, no camera or photographer or photo editor involved. If you read this thread you will understand the context in which I used this photograph, it was as an illustration, not saying that the picture represents an actual orb.

I have never given thought to taking pictures of or recording the actual orbs I see. However if I did I imagine that using flash wouldn't really be necessary...they are light and quite brilliant.

Sugar-n-Spice
16-04-2016, 02:14 AM
Seeing more and more of these, interestingly I saw one beside the cheek of two different guys I was talking to, two different orbs in two different environments. Quite interesting.

Thunder Bow
16-04-2016, 05:51 PM
Try taking a video of them. If they are what you say they are, they should show up quite clearly. Also try photographing in a still mode with the flash turned off.

kayfaei
16-04-2016, 07:17 PM
I've only seen one orb ever( that I can recall) it was blue. I was at my computer doing things and I looked away from my monitor and in my doorway was a blue orb type light. It was like a solid blue floating upwards then it disappeared. It was almost floating gracefully. Not fast. This is around the time I started taking interest in learning about my innerself and diving into finding my higherself. I always wonder if that orb,whatever it was maybe connected something within me to help me continue on this path. I haven't seen it since

Sugar-n-Spice
16-04-2016, 07:41 PM
Try taking a video of them. If they are what you say they are, they should show up quite clearly. Also try photographing in a still mode with the flash turned off.
How do you know that? What do you feel they are and why do you feel they will show up clearly on video?

Sugar-n-Spice
16-04-2016, 07:47 PM
I've only seen one orb ever( that I can recall) it was blue. I was at my computer doing things and I looked away from my monitor and in my doorway was a blue orb type light. It was like a solid blue floating upwards then it disappeared. It was almost floating gracefully. Not fast. This is around the time I started taking interest in learning about my innerself and diving into finding my higherself. I always wonder if that orb,whatever it was maybe connected something within me to help me continue on this path. I haven't seen it since
beautiful story kayfaei :) i like hearing naked eye accounts because i do not come across them often. So it is nice to hear about someone who has similar experience with orb of same color <3 it is only very recently that i have started to experience color variation. They r usually blue and sometimes white.

Thunder Bow
17-04-2016, 05:14 PM
How do you know that? What do you feel they are and why do you feel they will show up clearly on video?

If they are emitting any kind of light, that that will record on digital cameras quite well. If you are seeing the orbs with your own real eyes then, they are indeed giving off light. If you are only seeing them in your mind, then that goes into the subject of Psychology and the human mind. That is a totally different subject than photography.

Sugar-n-Spice
17-04-2016, 08:14 PM
Usually when they show up in photographs, no one actually saw them...what do you make of that? Also the one I saw at work was pretty big and no one else saw it clearly because there was no reaction. What category would you put that on?

Thunder Bow
18-04-2016, 05:27 PM
Usually when they show up in photographs, no one actually saw them...what do you make of that? Also the one I saw at work was pretty big and no one else saw it clearly because there was no reaction. What category would you put that on?

1. Those kind of orbs are usually due to dust or water particals close to the lens, that are illuminated by the flash. Also small dust spots on the lens can show up as orbs when illuminated by sun or a bright sky.

2. That I would consider to be Psychological, or what your mind is seeing.

innerlight
18-04-2016, 07:06 PM
I've seen blue flashes of lights from time to time. Not that often. I don't know if I would say they are orbs or not as orbs appear to be large in diameter, and stay around for some time, and even fly around the room. For me, these are usually small little flashes of light, that disappear just as fast. I suppose that could be because my connection/vibration is not strong enough to see them fully.

Usually the flashes are white in color. Occasionally I'll see a different color. Like blue, or red. I think I saw a green one once.

Sugar-n-Spice
19-04-2016, 03:24 AM
1. Those kind of orbs are usually due to dust or water particals close to the lens, that are illuminated by the flash. Also small dust spots on the lens can show up as orbs when illuminated by sun or a bright sky.

2. That I would consider to be Psychological, or what your mind is seeing.

Thanks Thunderbow i appreciate your analysis. :D. Your contribution here is very valuable...indeed although i feel as if i am seeing these with my eyes tgere is something more to this because not everyone can see them and they do not have certain properties that visible light would have.

Sugar-n-Spice
19-04-2016, 03:33 AM
I've seen blue flashes of lights from time to time. Not that often. I don't know if I would say they are orbs or not as orbs appear to be large in diameter, and stay around for some time, and even fly around the room. For me, these are usually small little flashes of light, that disappear just as fast. I suppose that could be because my connection/vibration is not strong enough to see them fully.

Usually the flashes are white in color. Occasionally I'll see a different color. Like blue, or red. I think I saw a green one once.

Hello Innerlight

I have a tendency to get thrown off balance so i constantly have to bring myself to balance. I have become more sensitive to how thrown off i become since my kundalini awakening. These past few days i have been really off but i did suffer a very recent trauma. Since then I have not seen any orbs only flashes of blue, white, and a couple other colors. Perhaps there is a prefererred state of being that your spirit likes to be balanced in and once you are generally within that state you will see more clearly.

innerlight
24-04-2016, 06:02 PM
Hello Innerlight

I have a tendency to get thrown off balance so i constantly have to bring myself to balance. I have become more sensitive to how thrown off i become since my kundalini awakening. These past few days i have been really off but i did suffer a very recent trauma. Since then I have not seen any orbs only flashes of blue, white, and a couple other colors. Perhaps there is a prefererred state of being that your spirit likes to be balanced in and once you are generally within that state you will see more clearly.

I don't know if I am off balance, but I am certainly not fully open to my abilities and gifts. Which makes what I do see and experience, very dull, compared to what it could be fully. I have seen full blown apparitions of spirit. Not often, and usually only when I am half asleep and have awake.

Sugar-n-Spice
25-04-2016, 03:09 AM
I don't know if I am off balance, but I am certainly not fully open to my abilities and gifts. Which makes what I do see and experience, very dull, compared to what it could be fully. I have seen full blown apparitions of spirit. Not often, and usually only when I am half asleep and have awake.

First I want to thank you innerlight :hug: our interactions here helped me a lot today. I wrote a response earlier but lost it with forum time out and with the device I was on recovery was clearly not an option :biggrin:

So in my context, balance refers to open and closed states as well because I find then when I am off balance there may be a diversion of energy or a shift in energy to focus on an area that needs attention and as a result another area may experience a deficiency. So as Thunder Bow pointed out, this seeing of orbs for me is not really seeing natural light. This is something I was considering because I was noticing that they do not have glow...they do not radiate light on the surfaces they are close to and reflect. Interestingly though...this is also a quality that some orbs caught in pictures have. The light is crisp, clean and contained. Seeing them does seem to be with my mind or some sort of extra sensory perception as others are not able to see them and the orbs themselves seemed to react more once I started communicating with them.

Sugar-n-Spice
30-04-2016, 07:29 PM
been seeing these again and saw a red one for the first time in the midst of a passionate struggle while transitioning over to alternate.

Sugar-n-Spice
08-05-2016, 01:38 AM
Saw a gold/yellow-orange one this week but came here to comment on the perception of these as I think it may be an interesting point to let on for some. I think the fact that this is esp does not detract from it being a spiritual experience and there has been a lot of research done throughout the ages on the pineal gland and how the mind processes spiritual experiences and also how the human brain experiences consciousness not to mention altered states. As we are tri-une beings body/mind/spirit I find in my experience that the more I am balanced is the more my entire being participates in my existence toward unity, so it is never my personal philosophy to do away with physical things to attain spiritual things because I am in a physical vessel and I have a spirit, these have to be in harmony and I cannot embrace a philosophy that throws these in discord. SO not seeing these with my physical eyes OR the orbs not being natural light is of little significance to me because they are still very active and real in their realm of existence and I am able to perceive them. I hope others who are seeing them can relate to this as well :)

Shivani Devi
09-05-2016, 07:46 AM
The best video footage of a 'blue orb' is this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2ezTTDi6eU

People have said it's just a bug on the lens, but I'm getting tired of that explanation to describe every single orb that people see...you'd think they'd have a better one by now.

Try telling me that these are 'bugs' or 'dust'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf2yRalfWqM

I've even seen a video (I can't find it now) where orbs, as large as basket balls are flying through the trees outside a guys house and these orbs have definite energy signatures (and I have seen the energy signatures created by orbs myself).

I've seen people saying that a video of an orb, shooting off from one horizontal place to another, half way across the room before disappearing into a wall (and then re-appearing on the other side of the wall) in all of one second is just 'dust' or a 'bug'.

It's amazing to see such sceptics using their 'logical arguments' in the attempt to try and understand something that doesn't relate to that logic whatsoever, but it makes them sleep better at night believing it.

shoresh
21-05-2016, 04:23 AM
Sugar and Spice, one excellent book is The Orb Project put out by Heinemann and Ledwith. Also a good reference book is Orbs from Around the World by Sandra Underwood. At times, Orbs have been noted to show up around deathbed scenes. (Not saying this is your case though). I have seen Orbs be responsive to thoughts and feelings of people, in that particular case I believe it was tied to a human energy. Though I do not feel that all Orbs may be that. Also some NDErs have developed ability to see Orbs. Not much is known about them...I would encourage you to do research and take notes...

Sugar-n-Spice
21-05-2016, 05:22 AM
I've even seen a video (I can't find it now) where orbs, as large as basket balls are flying through the trees outside a guys house and these orbs have definite energy signatures (and I have seen the energy signatures created by orbs myself).

I've seen people saying that a video of an orb, shooting off from one horizontal place to another, half way across the room before disappearing into a wall (and then re-appearing on the other side of the wall) in all of one second is just 'dust' or a 'bug'.

It's amazing to see such sceptics using their 'logical arguments' in the attempt to try and understand something that doesn't relate to that logic whatsoever, but it makes them sleep better at night believing it.

Hello Necromancer XD ya hard to imagine dust doing all of that. Can you explain the energy signatures? Curious as to what you mean.

Sugar-n-Spice
21-05-2016, 05:23 AM
Sugar and Spice, one excellent book is The Orb Project put out by Heinemann and Ledwith. Also a good reference book is Orbs from Around the World by Sandra Underwood. At times, Orbs have been noted to show up around deathbed scenes. (Not saying this is your case though). I have seen Orbs be responsive to thoughts and feelings of people, in that particular case I believe it was tied to a human energy. Though I do not feel that all Orbs may be that. Also some NDErs have developed ability to see Orbs. Not much is known about them...I would encourage you to do research and take notes...

Thank you so very much shoresh I will check these out. I have actually had 2 NDEs in life but not very recently.

Shivani Devi
21-05-2016, 05:27 AM
Hello Necromancer XD ya hard to imagine dust doing all of that. Can you explain the energy signatures? Curious as to what you mean.Hi there.

I have noticed these orbs aren't just round balls, but more like a comet which has a tail that usually follows the orb around and sometimes even remains for a few seconds after the orb has vanished.

Here's a good video to explain what I mean.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3EsdNFaK_I

One of the hats I wear is that of a 'Paranormal Investigator' who is pretty good at it. :D

Peace.

Sugar-n-Spice
22-05-2016, 04:42 AM
Ah ok thanks for explaining this The Necromancer. The only time I recall this is with the pink one I saw. It started off at about 4" and moved diagonal and to the upper right of me and expanded to about 12". I remember this when it started to move because I was like OMG is this really happening right now...at work of all places.

One of the hats I wear is that of a 'Paranormal Investigator' who is pretty good at it. :D

Peace.

I see this :biggrin:

Shivani Devi
22-05-2016, 04:58 AM
Ah ok thanks for explaining this The Necromancer. The only time I recall this is with the pink one I saw. It started off at about 4" and moved diagonal and to the upper right of me and expanded to about 12". I remember this when it started to move because I was like OMG is this really happening right now...at work of all places.

I see this :biggrin:At the moment, I am swatting them like annoying mozzies going 'go away, I'm trying to type' but they are only the little ones.

I rarely see a big one, but I do see them...occasionally.

I actually saw a half-body apparition two days ago (my first one ever), waist up in the shape of a human with no distinguishing features I could actually make out, it moved from the middle of my bedroom and out my door in about 4-5 seconds and I know what I saw...because I was clutching the sides of my bed in fear, yet I wasn't afraid...this feeling was strange. I was scared of the whole experience, yet I wasn't scared of whatever it was.

All I could do was pull the covers over my head with a 'go away, I'm trying to sleep" and I managed to....eventually....

Sugar-n-Spice
22-05-2016, 02:22 PM
At the moment, I am swatting them like annoying mozzies going 'go away, I'm trying to type' but they are only the little ones.

I rarely see a big one, but I do see them...occasionally.

I actually saw a half-body apparition two days ago (my first one ever), waist up in the shape of a human with no distinguishing features I could actually make out, it moved from the middle of my bedroom and out my door in about 4-5 seconds and I know what I saw...because I was clutching the sides of my bed in fear, yet I wasn't afraid...this feeling was strange. I was scared of the whole experience, yet I wasn't scared of whatever it was.

All I could do was pull the covers over my head with a 'go away, I'm trying to sleep" and I managed to....eventually....
OK SO I really hope this is not the natural progression of things. If so I will voluntarily be placed on whatever meds can reverse this :biggrin: :cool: Thanks for sharing this because this is actually something I have been wondering about. I think on occasion for the past week and a half now i have been seeing extended light surfaces. The first time I saw one I thought a person was there and I was like "wait..what?" And when I looked back it wasnt there but like a trace of light where it was fading. The room that it was in was dark. It was night and the lights were off. I actually felt no fear because i just thought maybe I was just seeing things like a fluke...after the third and fourth time, however, I started to wonder if these are actual things. I used to do a lot of OBEs in the past and I stopped because I think beings started to be aware that i was exiting a lot and they would be waiting when I came out--some rather different. If I start seeing apparitions I am checking out of this! I don't know how you managed to sleep after that!

Back to the orbs that was the biggest one I ever saw. I usually see small and tiny ones. I actually see them everyday and sometimes numerous as you describe so I report unusual encounters with them here to avoid overkill.