PDA

View Full Version : Angels Vs Demons

Loveiscancer
10-03-2016, 09:16 PM
how can you find out which one is talking to you?

DragonSpirit
10-03-2016, 10:51 PM
Depends on if you can sense intent.

Rah nam
11-03-2016, 01:08 AM
Simply feel their energy.

Phoenix Rising
11-03-2016, 09:21 PM
Love How are you communicating with them? Pendulum, Ouija board, channeling? That is the first thing I would need to know. A demon is very hard to catch unless they want you to.

Dragon and Rah, you can't even rely on that. They are, after all angels, they can project that energy should they wish to, to deceive you and hide the demonic energy.

Loveiscancer
11-03-2016, 09:26 PM
Love How are you communicating with them? Pendulum, Ouija board or channeling? That is the first thing I would need to know. A demon is very hard to catch unless they want you to.

Dragon and Rah, you can't even rely on that. They are, after all angels, they can project that energy should they wish to, to deceive you and hide the demonic energy.
Hi,
I don't use anything. I think I am a medium.

Rah nam
11-03-2016, 11:14 PM
Love How are you communicating with them? Pendulum, Ouija board, channeling? That is the first thing I would need to know. A demon is very hard to catch unless they want you to.

there is no such thing as a demonic angel, this is as contradictory as dry water. I ought to know.

DragonSpirit
13-03-2016, 04:41 PM

Demon's can't mask themselves as Angel. Darkness is the absences of light. Even if they were to try to "trick" you in some way or shape you would still get a feeling of uneasiness and know something isn't what it seems. It more or less the perceiving person to be aware of the energy that comes from the source and what that energy means.

Serrao
19-03-2016, 12:37 AM
Who sincerely wants to serve you?
And who is a double tongued snake?

Tobi
19-03-2016, 01:48 AM

I understand, Loveiscancer. Forces which use trickery can come in the guise of Light-Beings. And often do. But deep in you -you know. The bigger 'trick' is accessing those parts of yourself which absolutely do know. That is within your power and your grasp and many people underestimate themselves when it comes to such discrimination. We all have the ability to know, it's only that our deeper awareness is often masked by the chatter of the mind and the surges of emotions.
So in finding stillness from those things, glimpses of clarity start to appear.
Some may find a spiritual ideal will help them, such as the qualities a religious figure such as Jesus, embodies. And some will find themselves (their "Higher Self") and their own insights. But remember -the great Spiritual Beings and forces are very real and willing to assist us when called upon.

If you are unsure, then stand back for awhile and re-calibrate your inner senses, until you find the stillness, and eventually, the clarity to discern.

And what will the 'right one' feel like? It will feel like a sudden sense of all being absolutely well as deep as you are. It will feel like utter rightness, and will 'fit'. And it will feel light and easy to do. It will make you genuinely smile. It might make you laugh and your heart rise up. And there will be a sense of Peace right through to your boots. That should be its base level. Where you go from there is dependent upon what you need to learn....

Phoenix Rising
20-03-2016, 05:54 PM
Rah, you need to read your Bible better. They were Angel's before they fell, so yes, they are still angels as well as demons! (A demon is a symbiont that Lucifer created to control them with in case anyone changed their mind about following him and wanted to go home.) This is something that everyone just doesn't seem to get. Lucifer was God's right hand man before he let his ego get the better of him which got him cast into hell.

Rah nam
21-03-2016, 02:54 AM
Rah, you need to read your Bible better. They were Angel's before they fell, so yes, they are still angels as well as demons! (A demon is a symbiont that Lucifer created to control them with in case anyone changed their mind about following him and wanted to go home.) This is something that everyone just doesn't seem to get. Lucifer was God's right hand man before he let his ego get the better of him which got him cast into hell.

I have no interest in bible stories. Anyone who interprets metaphors directly and literally has a lot of growing up to do.
First, Lucifer is no angel, he is Elohim, big difference, to big to go into here.
Lucifer fulfilled a role on this planet, in accordance with creation, or the creator, creative force. His role has finished and he has gone home.

John32241
21-03-2016, 07:33 AM
Hi,
I don't use anything. I think I am a medium.

Hello,

I suspect that you are as well. Your intuition and your instincts can detect the intent of any being you encounter. However the logical brain can not. It needs to examine the content of the things being said to you to determine who may be speaking and why.

So how you feel when you listen combined with what is actually being said as helpful or not will clarify for you who you have encountered and their intent.

John

lighter
21-03-2016, 09:36 AM
I have some questions because I have been meaning to ask a similar question like the thread starters' one for a number of years.

Can an evil entity disguise it self as a positive one through sending "inner knowing" that one might feel is correct now and to later on discover one has been missguided because it could see further than I could?

I have really tried to write some examples however for some reason, my logical mind wipes off good examples while writing for you to read and consider.

I suspect I might have been unawarely put into trance mediumship because I felt on numerous occasions that a voice automatically began speaking from the throat without me doing anything.

This started I think , earliest, in 2011.

Reading on trance mediumship, I get some goose bumps because it says this: When spirit links with a medium, the spirit communicator exerts various degrees of control, or overshadows the consciousness of the medium to a greater or lesser degree.

This varies, depending upon the intent and conditions of communication, as well as the ability of the medium to lend himself or herself to be overshadowed or controlled.

Trance is considered the strongest degree of control. Yet, even here, there are various degrees of trance control: from light trance to very deep trance. Deep trance is used primarily in physical mediumship.

Source:http://www.fst.org/trance.htm

Now, I never did anything to "switch on" this process or capability. In fact, I didnt even what know kundalini was or engaged in any spiritual practice. Perhaps it is a form of "altered states of consciousness". I remember many occasions of my eyes nearly being forced to close and fall asleep. I wish I knew more what is or was happening because it would bring some peace of mind... logically.

Hobbes
21-03-2016, 03:42 PM
Yes the Fallen ones can trick you into thinking they are angelic, an angel. As they use to be connected to the heavenly host. Not all demons can do this.

Some demons are actually souls that have gotten twisted and pulled into darkness. The demons you have to worry about are those that were born as Nephilim, ultimately becoming powerful demons with scary powers.

When you call in your spirit guides, angels, ect ... make sure you either call them in by name or ask for the one(s) that are for the good of your higher self.

And please always put up protective energies around you. You can do this by calling in either Michael, Raphael, Gabriel, and Metatron. Or all of them. Do this before you channel, or otherwise communicate with beings in the spiritual realms.

Holly
21-03-2016, 10:58 PM

Angels do NOT belong to the church. The church adopted them as symbols. They predate all known organised religion. I dearly wish people would stop using biblical lore as the basis for their understanding of angels. Angels are far beyond biblical lore, and not seeing that is frankly doing oneself a disservice.

Lucifer, incidentally, is way beyond that interpretation of him too. He's far more complex than that.

As for the OP...Tobi but it perfectly. I can't better that advice ;)

Phoenix Rising
22-03-2016, 02:03 AM
Rah, so you are saying Lucifer is God then? And you never read a Bible? Then why is this definition printed? E·lo·hi/eˈlōhim,ˌelōˈhēm,ˌelōˈhim/
noun: Elohim a name for God used frequently in the Hebrew Bible and how did you find it? I'm just curious. Because in order to state things so positively as you have been doing, you need to have extensive research on a subject. And yes, that would include the Bible, The Koran, The Zohar, The Kabballah and many other religious resources. So I am just wondering how you became an expert with out extensive study?
And as for growing up, I already have. Slinging insults at people like that one not only brings bad karma on you, but it disgraces this forum. We are here to discuss things, not judge others religion, opinions, insights, emotional or mental faculties. We are here to present our stories in order to teach. It does not mean we are here to shove our opinion forcefully down another's throat.

I have done extensive work on trying to figure out Spirit. And what I have found is that there is a little bit of truth one needs to gather from every religion. It is very time consuming and takes many years, if fact you never stop learning.

I am giving my truth, as I see it. If you don't like it or don't believe it, then just say nothing about it. I am not posting on here to change anyone's beliefs or paths. This is not for me to do to another, This is a personal journey between them and Deity to know. They must find there own way in their own time.

Note: I do not condemn anyone's beliefs or religion. If fact I embraces to learn from it things I may not know.

Holly, nowhere did I say that Angles belonged to the church, they belong to God and he sends them where they are needed. So yes, they could be sent to watch over certain churches, but by no means does that insinuate they belong to that church, they are merely there by the word of God to watch.

Rah nam
22-03-2016, 04:41 AM
Rah, so you are saying Lucifer is God then? And you never read a Bible? Then why is this definition printed? E·lo·hi/eˈlōhim,ˌelōˈhēm,ˌelōˈhim/
noun: Elohim a name for God used frequently in the Hebrew Bible and how did you find it? I'm just curious. Because in order to state things so positively as you have been doing, you need to have extensive research on a subject. And yes, that would include the Bible, The Koran, The Zohar, The Kabballah and many other religious resources. So I am just wondering how you became an expert with out extensive study?
And as for growing up, I already have. Slinging insults at people like that one not only brings bad karma on you, but it disgraces this forum. We are here to discuss things, not judge others religion, opinions, insights, emotional or mental faculties. We are here to present our stories in order to teach. It does not mean we are here to shove our opinion forcefully down another's throat.

I have done extensive work on trying to figure out Spirit. And what I have found is that there is a little bit of truth one needs to gather from every religion. It is very time consuming and takes many years, if fact you never stop learning.

I am giving my truth, as I see it. If you don't like it or don't believe it, then just say nothing about it. I am not posting on here to change anyone's beliefs or paths. This is not for me to do to another, This is a personal journey between them and Deity to know. They must find there own way in their own time.

My friend S, ( I simply refer to her as S for simplicity reasons) who is Elohim, mildly chuckles when they are referred to as God or gods.
They where introduced to me as the Master builders, by my divine self.
Then they give me a term as what they are known mostly by the human race.
S told me, she knows me since I came into existence, and this is many eons ago. And we have work together ever since. My incarnation is just my part not to interfere with free will on a planet, or stepping around it.

I am surprised that growing up is an insult.
As I can see, everyone on this planet is growing up to some degree.
I see it as a process, not as an insult. And certainly not a judgment.
A judgment is terming something as god or bad, or more or less valuable.
Since you made mention of Karma, forgiveness is the key to everything.
It is very simple.
Hallelujah

lighter
22-03-2016, 05:52 AM
I have some questions because I have been meaning to ask a similar question like the thread starters' one for a number of years.

Can an evil entity disguise it self as a positive one through sending "inner knowing" that one might feel is correct now and to later on discover one has been missguided because it could see further than I could?

I have really tried to write some examples however for some reason, my logical mind wipes off good examples while writing for you to read and consider.

I suspect I might have been unawarely put into trance mediumship because I felt on numerous occasions that a voice automatically began speaking from the throat without me doing anything.

This started I think , earliest, in 2011.

Reading on trance mediumship, I get some goose bumps because it says this:

Source:http://www.fst.org/trance.htm

Now, I never did anything to "switch on" this process or capability. In fact, I didnt even what know kundalini was or engaged in any spiritual practice. Perhaps it is a form of "altered states of consciousness". I remember many occasions of my eyes nearly being forced to close and fall asleep. I wish I knew more what is or was happening because it would bring some peace of mind... logically.
Any ideas?:D

Interuniversalism
22-03-2016, 06:26 AM
Angels offer you knowledge, insight and wisdom. These upgrade your spirituality and stay with you even after earthly physical death. Divine wisdom is your guide in next life. They also bring you true endless happiness and peace. And most important they don't deprive you of your free will or others.
Demons offer you powers. Powers that in the long run take away your free will or others' (through you) that in long run will bring you sadness, unhappiness. They give you temptations. The powers they give end after you die physically.

lighter
22-03-2016, 06:30 AM
Angels offer you knowledge, insight and wisdom. These upgrade your spirituality and stay with you even after earthly physical death. Divine wisdom is your guide in next life. They also bring you true endless happiness and peace. And most important they don't deprive you of your free will or others.
Demons offer you powers. Powers that in the long run take away your free will or others' (through you) that in long run will bring you sadness, unhappiness. They give you temptations. The powers they give end after you die physically.
I doubt it is as white and black as you are claiming it to be.

Interuniversalism
22-03-2016, 07:54 AM
I doubt it is as white and black as you are claiming it to be.
I just explained the difference signs so as to tell which is which when you for example are praying or trying to grow spiritually .
They both are created by God and they have their own mission. They are doing their job.
Imagine you go to a new school and claim you are eighth grade but don't have a certificate. Then you have to take a test to prove it. The test is the challenge. Claiming is not enough. If you pass. Teachers help you learn more and continue.
Demons are the tests.
Creation is just perfect and has rules. Angels are the rules. So are the demons.
A simple plant in your house grows and looks healthy. But this growing is not so simple as you think. In the process it fights against so many odds. But those odds are exactly needed so that the plant can find its way to a healthy growth.
Black or white is all over the place in life. We have our own free will. A god given gift. What we need is knowledge.

Phoenix Rising
22-03-2016, 01:15 PM
lighter, the answer to your question is yes, evil can make you believe they are good. They can even realm shift you to the throne of the Holy Family should you start to catch onto them. But it's not real. So stop right there and draw on your logical mind to assess the situation. What do you feel? Do you feel completely overwhelmed with their Holiness or do you feel nothing at all? Do you sense anything that feels like a plexiglass wall between you and them? Something that's not quite right?

Whenever something presents itself to you, remember, never show it fear, they feed on that. No matter what they do or say, stand your ground. Then start your examination using your logical mind and senses. If you are not empathic this can be a bit of a problem so you'll have to work a little harder, that's all.

I see you have already started using your logical mind, catching them up in lies. True Angels never lie. So great going there!!! You're definitely on the right track.

Next thing to think about because this is entirely up to you. Do you want something foreign inside of you? When something gets in and doesn't want to go for various reasons, it's much harder to get them out. You can still work on being a medium, just set some boundaries. Tell whatever entity you encounter that you will still talk to them and pass along any messages they give you. But, they are not allowed to enter you or your space without your permission. You have to be very firm on this!

Now should you want to let them in, this is your choice but please know how to protect yourself first. Have a very advanced channeller with you to help you should you get into trouble. Take reputable courses, read everything you can on the subject, and never do this when you are tired, angry or sad. This leaves you in a vulnerable place and they will take advantage of this. Be at peace when you do this with love in your heart and I will not harm anyone or anything with my work. My work is for the highest and best good of all in your head.

My final opinion is that all of our Lightworkers in whatever gift you were given to help people are being accosted a lot lately for reasons unknown at this time. But if you jump around the board and read posts, most are about this topic. So yet another mystery for me to find the answer too. I need Data's brain, would cut down my work more than half. LOL

lighter
23-03-2016, 09:03 AM
lighter, the answer to your question is yes, evil can make you believe they are good. They can even realm shift you to the throne of the Holy Family should you start to catch onto them. But it's not real. So stop right there and draw on your logical mind to assess the situation. What do you feel? Do you feel completely overwhelmed with their Holiness or do you feel nothing at all? Do you sense anything that feels like a plexiglass wall between you and them? Something that's not quite right?

Whenever something presents itself to you, remember, never show it fear, they feed on that. No matter what they do or say, stand your ground. Then start your examination using your logical mind and senses. If you are not empathic this can be a bit of a problem so you'll have to work a little harder, that's all.

I see you have already started using your logical mind, catching them up in lies. True Angels never lie. So great going there!!! You're definitely on the right track.

Next thing to think about because this is entirely up to you. Do you want something foreign inside of you? When something gets in and doesn't want to go for various reasons, it's much harder to get them out. You can still work on being a medium, just set some boundaries. Tell whatever entity you encounter that you will still talk to them and pass along any messages they give you. But, they are not allowed to enter you or your space without your permission. You have to be very firm on this!

Now should you want to let them in, this is your choice but please know how to protect yourself first. Have a very advanced channeller with you to help you should you get into trouble. Take reputable courses, read everything you can on the subject, and never do this when you are tired, angry or sad. This leaves you in a vulnerable place and they will take advantage of this. Be at peace when you do this with love in your heart and I will not harm anyone or anything with my work. My work is for the highest and best good of all in your head.

My final opinion is that all of our Lightworkers in whatever gift you were given to help people are being accosted a lot lately for reasons unknown at this time. But if you jump around the board and read posts, most are about this topic. So yet another mystery for me to find the answer too. I need Data's brain, would cut down my work more than half. LOL

I think this an interesting question.

Looking the many of the events that have occurred so many in my life since the beginning of ascension symptons, I think I will need to remain calm and patient even though I dislike the idea of waiting.

John32241 mentioned something in the ESP forum that resonated very well with me.

Since the ascension symptons began, I feel lighter in my body and I think, my brain from being extremely heavy as gone lighter as well in terms of invisible weight.

Now should you want to let them in, this is your choice but please know how to protect yourself first. Have a very advanced channeller with you to help you should you get into trouble. Take reputable courses, read everything you can on the subject, and never do this when you are tired, angry or sad.

The matter is that I have zero interest in mediumship and channeling. Moreover, I dont really know how it truly works. What I do know for sure is that, ever since the ascension symptons started, I could feel "voice" switching from my right side of the brain to my throat without me doing anything.

I have had many experiences like the following:

I think last week Bayern Munich and Juventus were playing the second leg of the champions league match. I was not watching the match nor listening to the radio as I was more interested in some other game.

So out of nowhere, I feel a sensation in my body and I saw in my mind the name Pogba, kind of celebrating. I checked the score for the match, and yes... Pogba had scored.

Something similar happened towards the end of the game. I could see in my mind Pep Guardiola celebrating with rage and guess what... some time later, his team scored two goals and had won.

It seems that I appear to have some kind of precognition. Even before the ascension symptons, probably like 10 years before the symptons started, I had to sit an exam. For some reason, in my mind, I felt the teacher would simply give us the an old exam that we had practised as I felt he was lazy.

We got that specific exam. I was correct.

The thing is, I dont know how to use this gift on intention.

Can evil entities "overtake" these gifts? - I have read a lot that these gifts can automatically shut down as a preventive step when bad intentions are in mind.

Whenever something presents itself to you, remember, never show it fear, they feed on that. No matter what they do or say, stand your ground.

That is a good point however slightly difficult when you start seeing colored balls and the sensation from within raises different feelings because you have never seen anything like that.

But if you jump around the board and read posts, most are about this topic. So yet another mystery for me to find the answer too. I need Data's brain, would cut down my work more than half. LOL

I think answers would bring some peace of mind , knowing that it is all OK. In the same time, the sensation from within, remains calm so I assume, the sensation is correct.

I assume sensation from within, perhaps, cannot be manipulated.

Perhaps there is a reason for receiving answers at the right time. Had I known that I would undergo ascension, I probably would have fought in some way.

Phoenix Rising
23-03-2016, 02:04 PM
Lighter, You will feel that lightness after you except what's happening to you is real and start to learn to live with it. In most cases we don't get a chance to choose what gift or gifts will surface, they are chosen for you. My take on this is that you will need this skill on your journey and the higher Power knows this. He also knows you will excel at it.

Evil entities can never take over your gifts unless you give them direct permission. Always be aware of this, even thought can turn against you this way, so mind what you think. If you think you might think something out of shock or fear, start repeating in you mind. I wonder what's for dinner tonight? over and over to distract your mind. It also annoys the heck out of them to. LOL

Yes, they can be taken away again, should you use your gift to harm, invade or get cocky with it. Guilty as charged by the way, so don't feel bad if that has happened to you, I think all of us at some point do this. Don't panic, remain calm and apologized to the higher Power and to the person if this is possible. If not sit someplace undisturbed and say it out loud "I'm sorry, please forgive me, this will never happen again! Lessoned learned and thank you for that." And then let it go! Guilt or shame will drag you down and make you more susceptible to darker entities or energies. As for invading, you must always have a person's permission to use your gifts. It's the peeping tom syndrome would you like it if someone just popped by to see what you are doing? This holds true with all forms of being able to see into someone's life.

Oh I understand how difficult it is to not show fear! But you have to I can not stress this enough! Shut your eyes and distract your mind if you have to, to help you get yourself under control. Start laughing and say, damn but you look good in that pink tutu and ballerina slippers and visualize this. It will make it less scary. :) You can picture any thing to dress it up in that would make you laugh. The tutu is my personal favorite by the way because I picture it tippy toeing across the stage with arms out. lol

This is what I would recommend for you to do, but it is entirely up to you if you want to try this or not okay? First off, like I mentioned before, learn everything you can on how to protect yourself! Picture yourself in the center of an egg. This egg is brightly shining either white of gold. Reinforce in your mind you are safe and protected inside this egg. Ask for protection from whatever Deity or Angel of the Light that protects to watch over you. Learn everything you can on intuition, this is your first line of defence once you learn to harness it, trust it, believe it and never second guess it. Example: You are going to turn right, but something stops you and you hear or feel the word "left" go left. Learn all you can on the Third Eye Chakra. Also known as second sight. Learn all you can about precognition, mediumship and channeling. The more you learn, the better you are able to control them and not let them control you.

If you feel the need for something to comfort you, a St. Benedict and Archangel Michael medal blessed by a Catholic priest works for most people. You can look them both up online to see if they resonate with you. If they do but you are not Catholic, ask a friend who is or just pop into a church and ask the Priest yourself. :) Once they are on your neck, never take them off unless you absolutely have too as they are very protective medals.

Holly
23-03-2016, 08:03 PM
Holly, nowhere did I say that Angles belonged to the church, they belong to God and he sends them where they are needed. So yes, they could be sent to watch over certain churches, but by no means does that insinuate they belong to that church, they are merely there by the word of God to watch.

Fair enough if that's your philosophy. I notice you go more deeply into your perspective in later posts. I only saw the first one, with the undeniably biblical interpretation of Lucifer, where you mentioned demons, Hell, fallen angels and Lucifer in reference to a biblical name for God.

It seemed as though you were giving a counter argument using biblical concepts. I don't think it's possible to do that without reinforcing the biblical interpretation of angels by default. (It's not really about "truth" or anything like that...in my mind. It's just psychology. The biblical traditions can be insidious. It's about how people think about angels, and whether they limit themselves by the way they're encouraged to think by religion. That's why I jump in. When people limit themselves...humanity spends more time in the proverbial "darkness.")

I'm not telling you what to believe. I just saw your first post and stated my opinion. No offence meant :)

Tristran
23-03-2016, 08:30 PM
Get them to meet you in the dream world and when you are looking at them face-to-face; wack-em.

Then just keep doing that until they either leave and never confront you again = angel
or
They come back to you in another dream and tell you something that makes you feel uneasy = demon with an agenda.

Ask them who their master is. If they don't instantly say 'Yahushua' then they are evil.

lighter
23-03-2016, 08:36 PM
Get them to meet you in the dream world and when you are looking at them face-to-face; wack-em.

Then just keep doing that until they either leave and never confront you again = angel
or
They come back to you in another dream and tell you something that makes you feel uneasy = demon with an agenda.

Ask them who their master is. If they don't instantly say 'Yahushua' then they are evil.
Haha! This reminds me of Ned Flanders from The Simpsons showing the cross for protection. Brushing one's teeth with garlic ain't such a bad idea.:tongue:

Tristran
24-03-2016, 07:25 AM
Haha! This reminds me of Ned Flanders from The Simpsons showing the cross for protection. Brushing one's teeth with garlic ain't such a bad idea.:tongue:
Lol. Thanks for that. i will see if its on YouTube and watch it.

Phoenix Rising
26-03-2016, 01:39 PM
Holly, you obviously have an issue with the church and religion in general. That is perfectly fine with me, I understand not everyone believes in God and that's their right. As I said before, it is not my place to try and change or influence anyone's life as I feel you seem to think that's what I am trying to do here. I am here to pass on experiences I have had happen to me in my search for knowledge and if it can help someone else not to fall into the same hole that I did, mission accomplished. I thought that was the main reason for this board, to help each other out. Sorry if I have offended you in any way or caused to remember things from your past that were uncomfortable. That was not what I was trying to do.

There is nothing wrong with reading a Bible Holly or studying religious works in search of answers. I read up on anything I can, not just religion. Knowledge is Power, Power is Wisdom that could help you in any given situation you encounter in life.

H:O:R:A:C:E
26-03-2016, 01:58 PM
Angels Vs Demons

God is God to all of creation.
Love is Love to all of creation.
provide Love, as best as able, to all creatures encountered.
that's what they want, what they need, and what we have to give.

it's not important that we need to distinguish types of creatures
one from another - they can do that themselves.
our agendas are not set by anyone/anything else; we choose our own course.

Shivani Devi
09-05-2016, 06:02 PM
I don't know how much of it is the spirits tricking us and how much of it is our own minds tricking us.

The main entity I communicate with can be 'demon' or 'angel' at any given drop of a hat.

In the end, I found out what I label I give it, doesn't matter because it is whatever I want it to be.

Can an evil entity disguise it self as a positive one through sending "inner knowing" that one might feel is correct now and to later on discover one has been misguided because it could see further than I could?
...and this happens to me on a daily basis, but I don't believe it's an evil entity disguised as a positive one - it just shows me the limitations of my conscious mind and thought processes at the time.

I also realise that only I can tell if it's a 'demon' or an 'angel' because other people just don't know this spirit as well as I do.

Tristran
10-05-2016, 07:19 AM
I don't know how much of it is the spirits tricking us and how much of it is our own minds tricking us.

The main entity I communicate with can be 'demon' or 'angel' at any given drop of a hat.
Sounds like a doppelganger having a good laugh. ;)

Shivani Devi
10-05-2016, 07:28 AM
Sounds like a doppelganger having a good laugh. ;)Can a doppelganger be in spirit and of the opposite gender? Also, he says he's in love with me, but I feel nothing.

Tristran
10-05-2016, 10:36 AM
Can a doppelganger be in spirit and of the opposite gender? Also, he says he's in love with me, but I feel nothing.
Doppelgangers can be any gender they want to morph into.

Demons (sentinel types) can even morph into inanimate objects like rocks as i once found out after looking at a photograph i took.

i constructed a basic stack of rocks for a laugh and took a photo. However, one of the rocks in the stack is not visible in the photograph. This makes it look like some of the rocks are levitating.

Spirits will do anything for love, so test him. i am sure you have a deep spiritual desire (non-materialistic). So tell it to him and see if anything happens. If he really cares then he will please you. If your sense is correct then he will probably do nothing.

Phoenix Rising
10-05-2016, 12:37 PM
Hi Tris,Surprise! I'm still alive. lol It seems you forgot about me old boy. By any chance is that our old friend messing with females again? :)

Tristran
10-05-2016, 01:30 PM
Hi Tris,Surprise! I'm still alive. lol It seems you forgot about me old boy. By any chance is that our old friend messing with females again? :)
i didn't forget. i just assumed that there was nothing spiritual to talk about.

However, if you think we need to chat again then feel free to PM me. It will be good to chat again.

Very possible that our old friend is messing again. i mentioned doppelganger because a lucid dream showed half of my team of repented demons getting taken down by one single doppelganger, just for a small silver key to a safebox in the spiritual world.

i even mentioned this dream on another forum and a forum member acknowledged the silver key. So logically, that member might actually be a real person contact with our old friend.

Phoenix Rising
10-05-2016, 07:33 PM
Tris, my good man, now you know it's not "very possible". And I'm sure you know why too. Oh yeah, won't work by the way, buts it's nice to know he cares so much to go to all this trouble. :)

Tristran
10-05-2016, 08:05 PM
Oh yeah, won't work by the way, buts it's nice to know he cares so much to go to all this trouble. :)
Sounds similar to what Simon Parkes said concerning the draconians trying to maintain control of this illusion.

Apparently they are drifting apart in their time array, so every time they try to set off a nuke for world war 3 to erupt, the nuke fails because they don't have control of the physical device anymore.

Its like they are slowly fading out of existence.

Is it true that they all have different rates of movement ?
eg.
Humans - speed 1
Basic demons - speed 2
Rapha's / djinn - speed 4
Commander demons - speed 8
and so on

Phoenix Rising
11-05-2016, 12:46 AM
Tris, I'm not trying dear boy. :) But you are right about the time shift and loss of control of the physical device.

Shivani Devi
12-05-2016, 08:52 AM
Well, after all that...people saying "don't believe that lower level demon, he's just tricking you" I got "don't believe those lower level humans, they're just tricking you". So I now have to decide who I'm going to believe and the spirits are winning this one.

Phoenix Rising
12-05-2016, 01:56 PM
Necro, of course it's up to you on who you choose to believe, we've just trying to help you. If you want to follow that sprit's advice, than by all means do so. We are not trying to interfere with your path, that's a bigtime no, no. Something you should learn about. But I will ask you to consider this. Would a loving Spirit really say "don't believe those lower level humans, they're just tricking you"? The answer is no, they would not.

When you choose to open your door to spirts, you have to be so damn careful you know what you are doing. How to ground and center yourself, how to put up protection. How to identify what kind of spirit you are communing with, what is their agenda for connecting with you, what your agenda is in the first place for opening this door. Intention is the biggest part of conjuring. If you are in a bad mood, a tired mood, a melancholy mood, in pain or inebriated in any way you're going to attract lower vibrational entities. This is payday for these kind of entities. An all-you-can eat buffet. They feed off of the energies you are putting out. So the opposite, happiness, dancing, love, all the higher emotions attract the higher level of beings. And yes, there are so many tricksters out there and believe me when I say, they have greatly evolved in their trickery over the years. These beings are by no means stupid! In fact they are even above our bench mark of genius. They are also very quick learners and have learned over the vast life span they have on just how to trick monkey minds as they so fondly like to refer to humans.

Also and this is something I just can not stress hard enough, remember above all demons are angels! Somewhere along the line people seem to have forgotten this, more power for them to trick people. They can project that part of themselves onto you so you are more inclined to do their bidding. Once they have control over you, being it saying they are in love with you and even projecting that feeling onto you to further convince you to pull you in more deeper. I hope what I have told you, you will take to heart and learn something from it, my only agenda is to keep people safe when and where I can. In the end though, it all boils down to the free will you were given, so it is not for me to interfere in your choice in any way, just to give advice. What you choose to do with that advice, is entirely up to you.

Shivani Devi
12-05-2016, 10:48 PM
Would a loving Spirit really say "don't believe those lower level humans, they're just tricking you"? The answer is no, they would not.

Isn't it true that our guides speak to us in a way we can understand it? I am an emotionless person and I don't entertain any notion that's covered in sugar coatings. I like to drive from 'point A' straight to 'point B' without looking at the pretty scenery along the way. I'm down to earth, I swear sometimes and I pull no punches. I seem to have attracted spirits who do likewise, because that's how I relate.

People will say they are 'trickster spirits' because that's how they relate to them.

All I can say really, is that if a demon helps me reach enlightenment over an angel, I'm going with the demon.

Amilius777
13-05-2016, 04:01 AM
Ok. I gotta clear some stuff up here.

1. Someone mentioned- "there's no such thing as a Demonic angel".

True. The word "angel" has been associated with our culture with a being of light that works for God. So yes. Demonic entities were never really "angels".
But angels in the ancient world simply meant "minister". Jesus also calls forth his "angel" to talk to St. John from the afterlife. Jesus' angel means his own spirit. So a part of ourselves is "angel".
Angel just meant a "spirit-entity" in ancient times.

2. To clear up the angel vs. demon thing is this: Angels are spirit-entities who majority of them have chosen to never incarnate (if they do it's for specific reasons), and evolve in their own right. A highly evolved angel is an archangel like Michael or Gabriel. They are spirit-entities who chose the Light from the beginning of their conception. The choirs are ranks according to their evolution and graduated state.
Demons are also spirit-entities like angels who have chosen to never incarnate but chose to join the Devil. It's kinda like the true Parent who loves their children unconditionally but treats them right, disciplines them, and wants to see them grow.- that would be God. The Devil is that nice looking uncle who promises candy and goodies and spoils the kids and kinda coaxes them into their ways and teaches them to do things that aren't so good. Demons are basically nonhuman spiritual beings who have been doing terrible and mean things from their beginning. The more nasty and successful they are, the more they evolve in their hierarchy. There is also a real but warped hierarchy among the demonic.

3. Demons can and do disguise themselves as something of "light". But! A good medium or psychic can sniff this out if given enough time with the entity. They used to disguise themselves as many things and torment saints. Padre Pio was a highly evolved soul and a saint. He was visited just like Francis of Assisi, St. Anthony, and the Buddha by demonic entities who at first disguised themselves. They do this to f up our psyche. It is an addict aspect of the human mind to want something that looks good but knows it's bad for you- candy, drugs, smoking, etc. They play on this with us. But they are usually using up all their energy and techniques to get the Highly evolved to fall for this garbage. Demons are no different than us or angels. They are in pain, they are suffering and they are extremely miserable. They want us to destroy ourselves because misery likes company. Its twisted because it's like getting even with your Parent (God) by hurting your sibling. As if God did anything to you to choose this awful lifestyle. It's like a kid who plays victim with the parents and will do whatever they can to hurt the parent and blame them for their wrong choices.
But I don't think all demonic spirits are "eternally damned". Everyone has a choice. The less negative they are, the better chance to see through their karma and find a desire for redemption.

In fact I think one of the reasons why God allows inhuman negative spirits to encounter the living and try to hurt us is to help us evolve and overcome and transcend their evil because it will strengthen us to fight the dark within ourselves. It is also to shed light and defeat the demonic entity. God is trying to get through the demon's mind that the ultimate power is the Positive and God's Ways for the chance that maybe...just maybe that demon or all of them will one day return back to the Light and come back to God. God desire that eventually all spirits and forces to be brought back into his forcefield.

I hope that clears things up a bit...I don't wanna get into the Devil because that's a different subject.

Wyaunagh
13-05-2016, 07:15 AM

I am no expert on Christian interpretation on where these beings come from, but honestly i suppose it depends on what you mean by 'demon' and 'angel'. It may not be either. Many other being have been called "demons" in stories because people did not understand them and felt threatened by them. Angels are also very similar to many of those same beings from around the world. My Faerie guide speak of Angels as 'sisters'. And the first depictions of human figures with feathered wings appeared on temple walls in Babylon.

So i guess i just want to say keep an open mind.

Tristran
13-05-2016, 07:29 AM
All I can say really, is that if a demon helps me reach enlightenment over an angel, I'm going with the demon.
In your point of view, what would enlightenment be ?

Some demons are repenting so they have no option but to speak the truth and hope that their 'good deed for the day', saves their sorry butt from hell on Judgement Day.

Shivani Devi
13-05-2016, 08:21 AM
In my view enlightenment is the end and final result of "reaching a better place than where I am at now".

I'm far from there, but I have also been talking to my guides about the whole thing.

Maybe Angels are full of light, love and all that - but who says they always have to speak flowery words and give you lots of love, hugs and angel kisses when all you may require at the time is a good firm kick up the backside? I am learning how to recognise that for what it is.

I can also recognise trickster spirits for what they are...I am reminded of the 'angel in training' from the film 'It's a Wonderful Life'. Now that spirit was pretty basic and uncouth, but he stopped the main character from committing suicide and thinking he was a failure at life, by taking him back in time and showing him all the great things he did that changed people's lives in positive and uplifting ways...eventually, that angel 'earned his wings' and became a full angel.

My guide, William is like this.

People say that he's a Djinn and that he's tricking me...but I feel that gives my intellect, intuition and powers of discernment no credit whatsoever and I feel slightly, just slightly offended by that. I know this is all coming from a 'good place' no matter what gets said.

For example, an angel can say "that's not important dear, so stop worrying about it" while my guides will say something like: "for god's sake, Dianne...get over yourself and move on".

Now while that may not sound like an 'angel' talking, the advice is still very sound indeed and it's coming from the heart and I know it.

If you believe in Purgatory, there are angels there in 'time out' who hope that their 'good deed for the day' will put them back in the good books with God.

I guess it all boils down to a matter of perspective.

Tristran
13-05-2016, 08:59 AM
Maybe Angels are full of light, love and all that
Lol. Or full of Sh(l)ite.

i agree with what you have said. i have noticed that the closer a entity is to living a real life, the more abrupt they are, because they have lived here at Ground Zero on earth.

Angels are distant and don't know what living from day-to-day as a mortal is. Yet a deceased person as a spirit guide has 'been there, done that'.

i just go by instinct and dreams now as i sense that even repented fallen angels cannot be trusted. They all seem to have agendas.

It really is turning into a battle ground of souls where entities are trying to entice / seduce mortals to 'trust' them.

Ask your entities, 'are they already standing in the Lake of Fire up to their left Achilles Heal'.
It might go so quiet that it will be like listening to a pin drop.

After witnessing all 4 hells puts a mortals back against the wall. Hence the best form of trust is your spirit and your heart.

Shivani Devi
13-05-2016, 09:07 AM
Ask your entities, 'are they already standing in the Lake of Fire up to their left Achilles Heal'. I already asked them that question ages ago and their reply was "we are in The Abyss, which is a cold, dark and empty place full of nothing".

Shivani Devi
13-05-2016, 09:23 AM
It really is turning into a battle ground of souls where entities are trying to entice / seduce mortals to 'trust' them.
....as for that one, do you know how long it took for them to trust me in the first place? Some of them still don't.

Shivani Devi
13-05-2016, 09:38 AM
i just go by instinct and dreams now as i sense that even repented fallen angels cannot be trusted. They all seem to have agendas.
...and that is exactly what I have here, three of them all asking me to pray for their souls because only the intervention from a human can get them all back into heaven...or save them from hell...or however you like to put it.

They say that we can all find salvation in this process of my re-connection with the divine and they're just waiting for the day.

See, they trick and test a lot of people at first and some of them even pretend to be "demons" to weed out the 'men from the boys' as it were and they trick people too, but in the end, that only goes to test our dedication and concentration towards the actual task at hand.

Tristran
13-05-2016, 11:44 AM
...and that is exactly what I have here, three of them all asking me to pray for their souls because only the intervention from a human can get them all back into heaven...or save them from hell...or however you like to put it.
You know there was a weird thing that David Wilcox said a few months back concerning all of the aliens that are alleged to be on the outskirts of the solar system.

Apparently, as humans were constructed in the image of the God Presence beyond the universe, we mortals are the closest link they have to Heaven. So like you said, "re-connection with the divine", they need humans to help them back to Heaven.

Apparently, when Jesus rose from the tomb and returned to Heaven, an unbreakable link was setup which is why the current elite are desperately trying to physically terminate all Christians and those who have faith in Him.

Your quote of the abyss could be the actual universe as it is mostly dark, filled with dark matter and close to Absolute Zero in temperature. Space is visibly nothing and quite void.

It seems that they are so dependent on humans that they have to trust us first. Maybe we are all part of God and they have a chance to prove to Him that they can be forgiven by the way they treat humans. So far they have done quite badly seeing that they promote war and poverty.

One key to moving on from this prison planet is too forgive everything and everyone. That means forgiving Lucifer and all other demons for creating so much pain.

Try this; think that you are willing to help them back to the God Presence beyond the universe and see what they bring you as in gifts in your dreams. If they know everything about you, which they should, they will bring you something very special, showing you that they want to put their full trust in you to get them back to Heaven.

Shivani Devi
13-05-2016, 12:01 PM
Your quote of the abyss could be the actual universe as it is mostly dark, filled with dark matter and close to Absolute Zero in temperature. Space is visibly nothing and quite void.Thank you for that thoughtful and lengthy post and I agree totally, but I'll have to reply in bits and pieces to the 'easy ones first'. :tongue:

Now, most of this is based on speculation (and can be in no way taken as gospel) but I have heard bits and pieces of 'Spirit Box behind the scenes' to understand that there's a layer within the earth's atmosphere somewhere within or just beyond the ionosphere where all this 'conscious energy' resides and Nicola Tesla was 'on the right track', let's just put it that way.

Shivani Devi
13-05-2016, 12:07 PM
seems that they are so dependent on humans that they have to trust us first. Maybe we are all part of God and they have a chance to prove to Him that they can be forgiven by the way they treat humans. So far they have done quite badly seeing that they promote war and poverty.
I'm sorry but I don't understand this one. How do they promote war and poverty? we're always given the choice under the law of 'free will' . I get it all that now due to my spirit guides and I just mentally thanked them and I'm tossing up whether or not to go into full trance and let them directly channel the rest of this...nah, not now.

Damn, it just happened and they gave me another "red pill".

Tristran
13-05-2016, 12:15 PM
I'm sorry but I don't understand this one. How do they promote war and poverty?

Damn, it just happened and they gave me another "red pill".
They are reading thoughts constantly. There is no such thing as privacy in the spiritual world.

Lol. So what red pill did they give. Did they finally admit that they are dependent upon humans ?

They have held back free energy, free food and exploration to the universe for starters.

How do many people survive these days ? They join the military and get classified as a pawn for the elite to throw into another war.

Free food could have abolished world hunger throughout Africa. Yet they keep dictators in power and the banksters keep the country in debt via the IMF.

Shivani Devi
13-05-2016, 12:20 PM
Try this; think that you are willing to help them back to the God Presence beyond the universe and see what they bring you as in gifts in your dreams. If they know everything about you, which they should, they will bring you something very special, showing you that they want to put their full trust in you to get them back to Heaven.Oh, but they have already given me many gifts my friend, from a scratched CD I was looking for that I found blocks away covered in mud, to six bedsprings I needed to repair my saggy bed, to a fake $20 note I thought was real at the time and that caused endless hilarity for them but humbled my heart totally, to a piece of fossilized coal with a fossil fern on the side I thought was totally awesome (I found it walking along the beach at Christmas) to an old gold charm I lost when I was a kid (given to me by my grandma) showing up in a box of old photos my mum had...I could go on...and on...

Shivani Devi
13-05-2016, 12:28 PM
They have held back free energy, free food and exploration to the universe for starters.
I really don't think they have. I could go into a very lengthy essay about it and direct the audience's attention to Isotropic Radiation, Scalar Waves, Zero-Point Energy (Dark Matter within the Dirac Sea resulting in sub-atomic particles traveling faster than Einstein's proposed 'speed of light' or "c") being used as a free energy source on Earth by using long-chain carbon based polymer bonding (especially C80) and bombarding it electromagnetic energy to create Terahertz radiation - but I wouldn't want to bore you with all of the specific details of it, suffice to say our current science just 'ain't ready for it yet'.

Jeremy Bong
13-05-2016, 12:32 PM
Thank you for that thoughtful and lengthy post and I agree totally, but I'll have to reply in bits and pieces to the 'easy ones first'. :tongue:

Now, most of this is based on speculation (and can be in no way taken as gospel) but I have heard bits and pieces of 'Spirit Box behind the scenes' to understand that there's a layer within the earth's atmosphere somewhere within or just beyond the ionosphere where all this 'conscious energy' resides and Nicola Tesla was 'on the right track', let's just put it that way.

The energy layer is made by me to separate the earth and the outer space. The purpose is to prevent gods and aliens to come to the earth to do evil. Results no foods supply and spiritual being cannot enter or to go outside. But I have given them food who stay outside for one year period and also will give them for next year.

If they didn't mean the energy layer I made then they are free to go in or out. That is they lied again.

Tristran
13-05-2016, 12:36 PM
Oh, but they have already given me many gifts my friend, from a scratched CD I was looking for that I found blocks away covered in mud, to six bedsprings.
Overall though, is it more good than bad.

Actually it is all good.

1) a spirit cannot move on taking items with it. So the scratched CD is worthless. They are saying, 'ignore the songs because in the next world you will be able to play the songs in your head anyway automatically without the need for technology'. This world of technology is going to (smelly) mud hence why it was covered in mud.

2) Again this world material items are not important anymore. Six is imperfection hence the saggy bed. Were they random positions or like 111 ?

3) Free food and free energy in your next life will make money worthless just like Monopoly money.

4) i wonder if the fern in the coal is a memory of sentinel beings where inanimate objects and plants today are actually AI sentinel creatures. They face hell fire if they don't do good for mankind hence coal burns.

5) Gold is precious and pure.

Shivani Devi
13-05-2016, 12:36 PM
They are reading thoughts constantly. There is no such thing as privacy in the spiritual world.IKR? I've even had them whistle at me when I get out of the shower. All I can say to that 'it comes with the territory' I guess, but it takes a lot of getting 'used to it' and the feeling you're being watched like 24/7...it's good I don't have a paranoid bone in my body and I also invited them 'into my space'. I have nothing to be ashamed of and nothing to hide (except that I should get up off my lazy bum and exercise more, they just said).

Tristran
13-05-2016, 12:49 PM
IKR? I've even had them whistle at me when I get out of the shower.
RoFL. i am surprised they didn't scratch ;) on the steamed mirror.

Shivani Devi
13-05-2016, 12:53 PM
The energy layer is made by me to separate the earth and the outer space. The purpose is to prevent gods and aliens to come to the earth to do evil. Results no foods supply and spiritual being cannot enter or to go outside. But I have given them food who stay outside for one year period and also will give them for next year.

If they didn't mean the energy layer I made then they are free to go in or out. That is they lied again.No, my friend. Look, they may have lied, they may not have, however whatever these 'beings' are, are comprised of energy, frequency and vibration - enough to be able to register a distinct change in our surrounding electromagnetic fields, so that I was able to 'tune in' to this frequency and study them and also measure their presence through scientific equipment.

I don't think they are comprised of electromagnetic energy themselves, but can influence surrounding and nearby EM fields, enough to make all my equipment go haywire on command.

This is how I know they can interact within our own electromagnetic field and gives a bit of weight to their whole 'neutrino energy argument' but like I said right at the outset, I'm not taking it as being 'gospel', it's just another theory until all of the blank spaces get filled in.

Phoenix Rising
13-05-2016, 02:17 PM
Necro, suite yourself, it seems you already have anyway. Don't say we didn't warn you though and there will be no karmic backlash on us. But I ask you this, which enlightenment are you seeking? Personally I am one for the truth, not lies. You can't control these entities, they control you! They lead you down the garden path by giving you what you want until you give them what they want, then watch the fun begin. You won't like this game of table turning very much. However they will. :) As I said, it is up to you to find your way, we were just trying to "enlighten" you is all.

Jeremy Bong
13-05-2016, 02:21 PM
Necromancer,

I ever saw godly energy travel a long distance to bring spiritual food or bad godly beings towards outer space. They are white energy that can pass "anything", the same as the energy that I cast out from my human hand but not visible by naked eyes (I can see it).

I think that energy moves your meter reading. But I don't know is worthy to due with them in your case. They do get agenda to comunicate with you.I didn't check who they are, may be I can help you sometimes later.

Shivani Devi
13-05-2016, 02:27 PM
Necro, suite yourself, it seems you already have anyway. Don't say we didn't warn you though and there will be no karmic backlash on us. But I ask you this, which enlightenment are you seeking? Personally I am one for the truth, not lies. You can't control these entities, they control you! They lead you down the garden path by giving you what you want until you give them what they want, then watch the fun begin. You won't like this game of table turning very much. However they will. :) As I said, it is up to you to find your way, we were just trying to "enlighten" you is all.
Greetings, I do understand that the whole concept of how talking with three fallen angels is only a 'means unto an end' and 'this, too must pass' They don't 'control me' in any way, unless I let them of course and then that's different. :wink:

I do think 'or like to believe' I know what I'm doing, the astral is just a nice pit-stop on the way to heaven, I'm just taking a rest there for a while.

It's just nice to chat with them and have them advise and guide me as to things I could be doing much better than I am currently doing (like giving up the cigs they said).

I just go into this fully, without any real bias as to 'good' or 'evil' ...'this' or 'that'. I do appreciate your advice though. :hug2:

Wyaunagh
14-05-2016, 08:37 AM

I personally believe there are different was to find 'enlightenment' not one way. We all must look inside and find our own truths. Who are we to judge someone else's processes?

By the Way the name 'Demon' comes from Greek and originally meant something closer to 'elemental'. it is an umbrella term which can be, is and, was applied to a wide variety of beings. It was not until the rise of the catholic church and the subsequent inquisitions that the word became associated with any form of evil. Early catholic mythology applied the term to Faerie, Pagan deities, and angelic or messenger beings of other faiths, such as Islam, all because they feared them.
the word is largely misused and misinterpreted.

But all of this aside do you really know enough about these beings to condemn them?

Phoenix Rising
14-05-2016, 02:18 PM
Wyaunagh, You need to reread what I've wrote, I am not judging anyone because on that you are absolutely right, it's not my place to do so. Nor am I trying in anyway to change anyone's path, that is also not what I am trying to do either and if you reread everything, I do clearly state that. I am merely giving advice that I know is true because I have either experienced it myself or done extensive research on the subject. Just to let you know, I am the first one to say "I stand corrected." if I am proven wrong. Because if you have eluded yourself to believing that you are always the one who is right, how can you ever learn something new by having missed that in your research?

The Catholic church's rising did not invent the word demon for evil, it was used well before they ever came into the picture. They were referred to this at the beginning of time when they first got mentioned in writings for doing evil things, like leading people astray with their powers of illusion and possession. Do your research if you want to question me on that as well.

In answer to your question about do I know enough about these beings? Yes, yes I do. And again if you reread what I've wrote no where did I ever say that I condemn them. Again, that's not my place to do that either. I am only trying to teach people of what they are going to get themselves into if they get involved with these beings, nothing more. You want to connect with them, that is your birthright of "free will". And before you go off again, I will tell you that I would not "condemn" anyone who did. It was their choice to do so and I fully except that. I am merely trying to let people know since this knowledge has been lost over time about these beings. I just don't want to get any backlash for keeping quiet and not informing people about what I know.

How many deaths have occurred in relation to the "New Age" use of divining tool, crystal elixirs, herbs, channelling, etc. Now hold your pounce on me for one more sec. I am not "condemning" the use of any of these practices, in fact I am big supporter of them all if used properly by someone trained in these fields of divination, crystal elixirs, herbology, they can be of great benefit to some people. This is precisely what I am saying and have said. Know exactly what you are getting into before you use a divining tool or put anything in your body. Many neglect to even think about any prescription medicine they are taking being a factor when they take things internally and end up having some severe reactions because of that.

Many have had attracts or picked up something nasty because they grab and use divination tools without complete knowledge or training about the dangers of the use these things. Everything can be used, and used safely if you are knowledgeable on how to use it. That includes protection against picking up one of these entitles. It's not just demons out there, as you said, there a lot of nasty beings you have to contend with if you want to be enlightened.

Rule of thumb and this you can also research for yourself, starting with this forum. Light Workers are being attacked like crazy, not only here but everywhere. Why? Because everything has to be in balance. Where there is Light, there has to be Dark. Where there is Dark, there has to be Light. So I ask you, are you aware of the Universal Law of balance before you decide to take a path? Take a poll on here and ask that question since you seem to not want to believe what someone says, so rather than "condemning, judging or misjudging" a post in a fit of anger because you only read a few words and it's a trigger to you. Read the posts from the beginning of the poster's comments. Make sure you understand everything said in the topic, not just the last post, so you have the complete picture of what is being said and why. So before you pounce on someone, ever think to just ask first what they meant that upset you and give them a chance to explain first because posting? It would save a lot of agony, not only for yourself and the admins who have to correct this kind of mistake, but for everyone reading the tread because they are interested in the topic.

The whole reason for this forum was so that we could teach and learn from one another, not fight each other on who is right and who is wrong. It's Maker clearly states what he wanted this forum to be. Did you even read his statement? Because correct me if I'm wrong, but nowhere did I read that this was an Ego Based Fight Club forum. Might be another great question to add to your poll.

So much pain and blood has been spent because of lack of understanding something and the unwillingness to learn. Whatever Man fears, he kills rather than taking the time to sit down and become knowledgeable about it. How much death has been related to religion? Do you think God, Allah, Buddha, etc. would want this of their Children, absolutely not! It is the fear of the unknown or the twisted wording of someone out to do harm that causes this. Knowledge is power, never have truer words been spoken. So again it all falls down to researching before you "condemn" something or someone on their beliefs. Would you like to know something? There is truth in every Bible from every religion, it's up to you to do your homework and find that truth to see the bigger picture.

Pick up a Bible from every religion you can and read them or at least use them to find something from it for may answer your question on what you were afraid of or possibly just did not understand. Talk to people of these other religions if you can and ask them to explain their values and beliefs. I always start by saying "I am interested in your religion and would like to have a sit-down with you to talk about it. I am not going to try to convert you to mine and I would very much appreciate it if you would show me the same curtesy. I am asking because I really need to understand it so that I can not be afraid of it's beliefs and values." You'd be surprised how many will smile and either sit down right there, or make an appointment or even point to someone higher in knowledge than they are. So now you are armed to argue with the people who use these wonderful books for their own agendas. Don't attack, just ask them to show you in their Bible just where that is stated because you want to learn more. Who knows, you just might be able to educate someone to the fact that, that's not in their Book anywhere. So therefore it had to come from Man's agenda by twisting or tweaking the truth for his or hers own agenda and not from their God. :)

If you have any questions, just ask me to explain why I said that, getting upset by what you read benefits no one and especially yourself because you get so worked up and it very well could be over nothing. I am also not saying that even if you show someone absolute truth out of the information you have from your research, that they will believe you so don't let that upset you either. Because you'll be the one to walk away with your self-respect and values intact, knowing at least you tried to teach or help them and no one can "condemn" you for that! So in the end you are the one that can saunter off with a grin, knowing that you are the one that is right and knowing this you are not pulling in bad Karma upon yourself by keeping quiet or changing anyone's path. :)

John32241
14-05-2016, 03:36 PM
So much pain and blood has been spent because of lack of understanding something and the unwillingness to learn. Whatever Man fears, he kills rather than taking the time to sit down and become knowledgeable about it. How much death has been related to religion? Do you think God, Allah, Buddha, etc. would want this of their Children, absolutely not! It is the fear of the unknown or the twisted wording of someone out to do harm that causes this. Knowledge is power, never have truer words been spoken. So again it all falls down to researching before you "condemn" something or someone on their beliefs. Would you like to know something? There is truth in every Bible from every religion, it's up to you to do your homework and find that truth to see the bigger picture.

Hi,

I like your perspective and your approach about evolving beliefs. There is always a bigger picture to consider. When you practice discernment enough, your confidence in self is established.

Humanity is now in a new energy. A shift in human evolution is Beginning. In my view, the balance of light and dark within each person is poised to shift if and only if that potential will be allowed.

I was told not long ago that I do not believe in evil. That was most likely an accurate assessment of my core beliefs. However I do deal with this battle between light and dark in my own way it seems. My philosophy is to embrace my darkness with compassion.

I am inclined to think that a step forward for you in your self discovery process would be to reevaluate your perception of energetic protection. Now if your inclination in that matter is that what you understand is just fine, then disregard my point of view on that matter.

Most of the time I do not involve myself in these kinds of intellectual discussions. I find we can not use reason with the brain to evolve beliefs, you first need to invest with the heart in an expansion of any belief. When there is a strong enough desire for that greater truth we seek, then this motivation can drive us to an expansion of perception and perspective.

I do like the way that you think and feel about the subject matter in this thread. That is primarily why I suggest what I did.

John

Phoenix Rising
14-05-2016, 05:20 PM
Hi John, thank you for your kind words. :) You are so very right on the fact that Humanity is entering another evolutionary shift. Everything is changing and rearranging for the highest good of all. Will it be a cake walk, no. When changes occur it takes time to adjust and there may have to be some hard times in the process until we can fully get adjusted to it.

The old religion has been lost along way, that is why people do not believe that evil things are out there. However, you're right about embracing and seeing these things with compation. Only in this way will you be able to understand. Never show fear, only love. Love does conquer all and fear will hold you back from seeing the love in someone or something.

Because of my experience with these entities, you must know how to protect yourself if you are going to get your hands on something or open portals that could lead you to them, if you don't. I have my Angels to protect me against any serious harm they try to do to me. To let me know and learn just what they are capable however, they have been allowed to physically assault me because I am guilty as well for not remembering the original religion and taking up the mantel of the ages, and allowing myself to believe these entities did not exist. I needed that wake up call to shock me back to the fact that yes, they really do. This is my experience, so unless you have been given one on yourself, it is truly had to wrap your head around in todays day and age.

That's why so many now don't believe Angels/Demons exist, but they do. Now I am not trying to frighten anyone, I am only trying to enlighten you with the knowledge and experience of my own. Believe me John, no one was more shocked back into reality than I was when I encountered them. lol

I know that some are now going to say "well why did God allow this" it wasn't God allowing it, it was own "free will" that got me into it, not God! Has he sent me help with it, absolutely! But I had to convince Him it was "free will" that truly and honestly wanted help. To be honest, even if He would of been the one to point the finger at. I learned from that well and am grateful for the shake up. :) I know in my heart that He would of stepped in and stopped it had I of not done so myself because I was armed with the knowledge how to ever since I started into wanting to understand just what was happening to me when I started to awake. But because of that incident, I learned that you don't just jump into the unknown without knowing about the dangers and how to help yourself stay safe if you do. :)

That is the main purpose I tell people to know what they are getting into, if there is any dangers and if so, how to protect yourself. Human's are far more powerful beings than they give themselves credit for. You are capable of protecting yourself, as long as you have knowledge to do so.

Khalli
15-05-2016, 06:25 AM
With all this talk of free will have any of you ever thought that the action of Adam and Eve was the 1st act of free will?

Could it be that was what was suppose to happened?

And maybe Lucifer( ugh who came up with that name?) has been vilified for millennia to be used as a tool/image of fear to control people's minds/hearts?

Shivani Devi
15-05-2016, 06:47 AM
With all this talk of free will have any of you ever thought that the action of Adam and Eve was the 1st act of free will?

Could it be that was what was suppose to happened?

And maybe Lucifer( ugh who came up with that name?) has been vilified for millennia to be used as a tool/image of fear to control people's minds/hearts?...been there and did all that yesterday after I asked if Satan gave Eve the free will or was the snake actually God and not Satan?

Let's just put it this way. I have allowed myself to become fully and willingly possessed by a demon and it feels wonderful. It shot that 'moral high horse' I kept riding around on, it surgically removed my head from my own anus to get a better world-view other than the contents of my own bowels and made me realise that not everybody out there is going to give me a warm reception when it comes to worshiping the 'dark one'.

That's all I have to say about it.

Amilius777
15-05-2016, 03:34 PM
Hey John!
I love your post. Brilliant and beautiful. It's so true about humanity.

In fact one of the biggest things I thought was ironic being raised Catholic is that Jesus himself was killed by the State and the Organized Religion of his time and culture.

We truly kill what we fear. We kill what we should love.

I wish people studied more interfaith subjects, beliefs, and delved deeper into cultural history. We wouldn't be having all these wars between faiths and groups.

It's really sad and sickening. And no religion has been immune, not one.

InTheBlue
15-05-2016, 04:55 PM
I like what you say, Sundancer, but where do you get the idea of the universal law of balance?

Phoenix Rising
16-05-2016, 11:03 PM
InTheBlue, from science. Without balance there would chaos. Everything has to have a counterpart to keep things in order and running smoothly. Ex: good and bad, dark and light, right and wrong. Do you understand this now?

SparkPlug
20-05-2016, 01:47 PM
there is no such thing as a demonic angel, this is as contradictory as dry water. I ought to know.

Why would you "ought to know" Rah nam?

Amilius777
24-05-2016, 04:42 PM
A lot of people get consumed on that word "angel". It just means "ministering spirit" or "messenger". It was a word that referred to Spirits and inhabitants of the "netherworld" in ancient cultures especially among the Israelites.

It didn't mean what it means now- beings of light with wings and love.

That could be a type of angel, "an angel of God" which may never been incarnate or at one times was incarnate. Angels are also physical beings in the Bible sent to other people for warnings, predictions, etc from God. Some humans are "earth angels". They may be incarnate for a single purpose of service as in these Biblical stories.

But an angel could also mean something that is dark, a ministering spirit from a very bad place. Just like everything that is negative, there is a true self to it that is good. So even what people perceive as these inhuman spirits of a demonic nature, they too have an angelic origin. Whether they choose to go back to the Light or not is dependent on things that I know nothing about. But calling them "fallen angels" or "dark angels" is to keep in mind that nothing in Creation is really ever "completely evil" even if it seems to us as pure evil. There is always an ounce of good in everything.

Phoenix Rising
24-05-2016, 11:27 PM
Amilius, Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! Maybe now people on this forum will believe what I have been saying all along because you mentioned it too. Demons are angels to! They are just not Holy Angels, the ones of Love and Light.

SpirtualAddict
17-02-2017, 01:58 AM
you have to do test in the spiritual world like i did to find out or let them tell you

ZenSar
17-02-2017, 11:47 PM
Why would you "ought to know" Rah nam?

He knows no more than the rest of us, which isn't very much. You see some people have to create a second identity to appear greater than what they are, this is simply the result of a sad life, where they choose not to follow their desires in life to find happiness.

Battle00333
19-02-2017, 05:43 PM
When im in doubt i always ask christ for assistance. Or when i know things are heading out the edge, God. I dont trust what i feel and i struggle telling the difference.
One will respect while the other offers it
One might scare you while the other will scar you.
One waits at the door for you to bid them inside while the other walks in saying they're here to help you just in time.

Ask and you shall receive.

Remember that, you can never be something youre not. And pretending so will make everyone know. Angels never ask you. They only answer

Ive been accompanied by both. Unfortunatedly ive been with one longer than the other. an angel doesnt help you. They assist you in helping yourself. When you want to help yourself, they will give you room to do so. While theyre there nothing else will be. Youll feel an absence if youve otherwise been weighted with the negative. Youll be given as much space as you feel needed to resurface from the depths
However. You must never ask angels. Ask christ, the holy spirit or God. Otherwise you open the door for anything that may claim to be on one. Angels never have a presence. If anything they have an absence of one; Law of involvement demands no involvement between the spiritual and physical. It is only broken in lack of knowledge or ignorance of its existence.

I know far too much about one of them, than I should. but you have to know the things you want to avoid.

Amilius777
27-02-2017, 04:26 PM
We live in a universe where there are many different kinds of Spirits

Everything may be made of spirit which generally means a life-spark or sentience but we are all different.

Not all demons are necessarily fallen angels. Many "demons" can be very advanced souls who have a dark agenda and they are of a lower vibration, meaning they may have been human or something else at one point. Some are a kind of "fallen angels". There are Spirits that were created specifically for a purpose of working with and for divine forces. Some of them rejected the Design and didn't wish to serve those lower than them and believed God wasn't the source of good anymore since he was (in their eyes) restricting their free will. When human souls came into existence and began experimenting with free will and mucking up many "Angelic" Spirits rebelled and hated what God was doing and went off to hurt us, harm us, and destroy us. They believe we deserve to be punished, and made of ruin. But it was very few of these Spirits who actually separated themselves from the Light. Majority became Angels and Archangels of God and they evolve in a different way as do the demons and Devils who are at a lower vibration.

The thing is people tend to forget that when they think of pure, perfect, pristine Angels that they didn't just pop out like that. They chose to be that, they chose to live by the Ways of the Divine/God/Spirit. Those who didn't were darkened and hateful towards humanity or any incarnate species for that matter. They are not at war with God and all that ****. That is all Hollywood and stuff made up in the Middle-Ages. Demonic spirits primarily hate the physical- living and want to see us destroy one another and ourselves on a physical and spiritual level. Because they have a Higher intelligence that is pure genius and intellectual they also have inflated and seismic egos that trap them in this karmic cycle of evil. They can't "ascend" because they are forever stuck at a lower vibration due to their crimes. They would be considered "damned". The very vibrational makeup of their being has been transformed over time from Angelic to demonic due to long periods of performing wicked deeds for eons of time. Their consciousness doesn't resemble the Angel they were originally created to be because they have evolved into something else.

Demons don't like us because they feel that the Divine pays more attention to us, gives us more leeway, and gave us more free will. There is a lot of jealousy, anger, hate, and other emotional imbalances in them because of their attitude towards us and life in general.

Anything created by God has free will on some spectrum and has the capacity to evolve and change or transform based on how the entity has determined to do with it's free will and direct it's consciousness.

Dargor
27-02-2017, 04:33 PM
They are hard to tell apart as even in Christian lore demons are known to take the form of lovely and gentle benevolent guardians while leading people totally astray. hypothetically speaking of course, as I can't be sure if angels or demons are real since I've never seen or encountered either.