PDA

View Full Version : Very Confused about a Guide

Moon_Glow
01-03-2016, 06:49 PM
During my teenage years I spent a lot of time in a new age bookstore - they did readings and all sorts of classes and things as well.

I had a reading once from someone who claimed she could draw a picture of a guide - the one she drew for me was a very stately gentleman with a big beard names "James Watts". She said his energy was a bit like Hagrid from Harry Potter and the picture of him was like an 1800's business man.

She told me to do some research and I might find some info as to who he was - because she said he had been incarnated as a human before.

James Watt invented the Steam Engine... don't know if its him but the pictures I've found of him don't include a beard.

I work in insurance - we are part of a large company and I get emails daily from different departments of the company. This morning I had one from a James Watts.

I have been able to give a name so to speak to a few guides - and they seem to give guidance on different areas of my life - depending on the situation different guides make themselves known to me. James Watt(s) has never made himself known and the reading I had was 12-13 years ago - until I got that email today. I know it may be a very common name but I just found it odd.

Any ideas?

The Taoist
13-03-2016, 06:14 PM
Dear monnglow:

In looking at your energy patterns from a higher perspective, it appears that your issue is one of ...”Importance”. For the question of James Watt being a personal guide of yours appears to be erroneous. Which is why you do not feel a strong connection to him.

Now; the key element of perception and of your 'personal reality bubble' is what is important. You view many expressions within yourself, about yourself, that are important. But some of the elements that you offer importance to are expressions that you do not like. The not liking becomes important, and in that, you concentrate upon it. I have expressed from the onset of this forum to many individuals that “you create what you concentrate upon”.

Now; concentration is not necessarily attention. But attention adds to concentration. In this, the more you pay attention to a certain expression and the more you concentrate upon it, (for example, the “James Watt(s)” image), the more you reinforce it and the more you create it. Therefore, you continue to create it, for you are concentrating upon it.

In this, it is significant to genuinely pay attention to what you are actually doing, what you are feeling, intending and doing, for those are the three components that allow you to create what you want. It is also significant that you recognize what is being expressed in importance, and that you recognize that the word “important” does not always allude to positive.
In this, remember: you are projecting energy in every moment of your existence.

Therefore, you may be creating some elements or some expressions that you want and that you like, but you continuously also generate dissatisfaction. It is not a constant that you are creating comfort and satisfaction; it moves up and down. In some moments you are happy, and in some moments you are not; in some moments you are frustrated, and in some moments you are satisfied. But it is inconstant.

One important element in how you perceive yourself is to actually recognize who you are and what your natural expression is, and to be accepting of that. Some individuals naturally create intensity, but they may be dissatisfied with that for they compare themselves to other individuals that do not generate intensity, and they express to themselves that it is bad. Some individuals create ego dramas naturally.

This may be the manner in which they offer themselves information, but they perceive themselves to be bad, for they compare themselves to other individuals that do not create drama.

Every individual utilizes a different perception. No other individual within our entire planet will perceive you the way you perceive you, for the perception of each individual, regardless of what it is, is correct, for that is real. It is THEIR reality; it is YOUR reality.

Now; in that, if your perception of yourself is somewhat tainted or not quite comfortable, you project outwardly that type of energy, and that personal reality bubble will find anything and everything that will match it!

Therefore, when you can genuinely be aware of what you are doing, what you are feeling, you can also identify what is changing in your energy when you begin to generate an expression that you do not like. You know what the feeling is when you are comfortable; you know what the feeling is when you are not comfortable.

When you are not comfortable, you can evaluate your own energy and discover what is creating this discomfort. Many times individuals are not actually physically uncomfortable, but their perception expresses that they are for they dislike their appearance. When you change your perception, you change your physical reality. But when you dislike elements of your reality, you continue to create them.

I hope this message benefits you in your present pathway towards personal enlightenment and growth.

I wish you well and offer you encouragement and support in your inner journeys of the mind.

In Light & Joy Taoist

lighter
18-03-2016, 09:29 PM
During my teenage years I spent a lot of time in a new age bookstore - they did readings and all sorts of classes and things as well.

I had a reading once from someone who claimed she could draw a picture of a guide - the one she drew for me was a very stately gentleman with a big beard names "James Watts". She said his energy was a bit like Hagrid from Harry Potter and the picture of him was like an 1800's business man.

She told me to do some research and I might find some info as to who he was - because she said he had been incarnated as a human before.

James Watt invented the Steam Engine... don't know if its him but the pictures I've found of him don't include a beard.

I work in insurance - we are part of a large company and I get emails daily from different departments of the company. This morning I had one from a James Watts.

I have been able to give a name so to speak to a few guides - and they seem to give guidance on different areas of my life - depending on the situation different guides make themselves known to me. James Watt(s) has never made himself known and the reading I had was 12-13 years ago - until I got that email today. I know it may be a very common name but I just found it odd.

Any ideas?

Your post is not very clear in sense what your query is about this Wattson.

Since it has been 13 years since you experienced and got to knowabout this Wattson... did it bring any kind of knowledge as to what you should in your life?

yellow
20-03-2016, 06:43 AM
I'm smiling at this. I think the fact that you remembered the name from way back when and it's triggered that response, maybe means something.

If it were me, I would try and engineer a meetup with the guy somehow. Is that possible? Need to see him about something in your work, or just turn up at his department and say Hi, and just see what happens, and see if you "feel" anything. And, if you don't "feel" anything, never mind, nothing lost nothing gained.

Guides don't have to be Spirit Guides. There are others in earth life who help us, guide us. There's a possibility that this is something pre-arranged (maybe).

Delsol
25-03-2016, 10:31 PM
The most likely scenario is the person who gave the reading simply invented a character he/she presumed would entertain you. 😀

Moon_Glow
28-03-2016, 05:04 PM
The most likely scenario is the person who gave the reading simply invented a character he/she presumed would entertain you. 😀

That was what I always presumed.

Moon_Glow
28-03-2016, 05:06 PM
I'm smiling at this. I think the fact that you remembered the name from way back when and it's triggered that response, maybe means something.

If it were me, I would try and engineer a meetup with the guy somehow. Is that possible? Need to see him about something in your work, or just turn up at his department and say Hi, and just see what happens, and see if you "feel" anything. And, if you don't "feel" anything, never mind, nothing lost nothing gained.

Guides don't have to be Spirit Guides. There are others in earth life who help us, guide us. There's a possibility that this is something pre-arranged (maybe).

This makes sense - I probably would try but this persons location is about 3000 miles away

Thanks for your reply!

Delsol
31-03-2016, 11:28 PM
Did you ever see the movie Only You from the nineties? :biggrin:

Moon_Glow
01-04-2016, 02:47 PM
Did you ever see the movie Only You from the nineties? :biggrin:

Hahahaha yes :biggrin:

I am in a happy relationship though... I already found my Damon Bradley haha