PDA

View Full Version : Saw pink floating wispy thing after meditation with angels and guides

TheGlow
29-02-2016, 04:32 AM
So yeah I guess things are starting to be visible to my naked eye or my third eye is working with my regular eyes.

I'm curious if anyone has seen one of these, I had meditated for about 15 minutes. It was a prayer for a sick friend who is going to the dr tomorrow, I was sending love and I called in the Angels and my guides to help then had about 15 minutes of quiet with eyes closed. I felt warm energy all around me.

When I opened my eyes and looked up there was a peachy pink ball moving away from where I was very slowly and gently(about the size of a salad plate) I'm not sure it was an orb because it wasn't a solid ball of light it was wispy feathery tendrils that formed the ball form as it moved. It moved kinda like a more graceful jellyfish with a sense of direction.

It was leaving the room or making its way towards the door and I watched it go. It was beautiful and as I watched it I felt my whole body feel like it was vibrating in a warm happy way.

I know that's a strange description but I don't know how else to describe it.

The only other orbs I've seen have been in the pitch black as I was awakened from sleep by them so assume it was slightly astral. Those were bright and moved fast. Is this what they look like to the naked eye?

And yes I full out realize I sound crazy.

H:O:R:A:C:E
29-02-2016, 05:25 AM
"side of a salad"; haha, you'd meant "size of...".
it don't sound particularly crazy. just out of the norm.
a "natural" explanation may be something involving "afterimage"...
you know, where you stare at something for a time, then look away.
was there any other aspects for the phenomena?
like, was there a noise or a "feeling" involved?
did you sense any sort of "communication"? (other than: "that's odd")

if it was a one-off thing, you can put it out of mind i reckon.
if it reoccurs, then you'll wanna truly investigate i suppose.
no worries, it sounds benign.
:smile:

TheGlow
29-02-2016, 05:38 AM
Hi Horace good catch on the side/size thing. :)

It wasn't after image because it moved in a way the shape was changing.
The only feeling was the feeling slightly electrified like my body was charged or something. It was very peaceful I felt blessed to see it. No message except I was sending energy and it was leaving could it have been a sign the energy would be sent? I don't know it was just very interesting. :)

Thanks for the reply.

H:O:R:A:C:E
29-02-2016, 11:56 AM
when you formulate the intent, and focus your attention on the event:
the energy has been sent. (not will be sent). so i believe.

to feel "very peaceful" and "blessed" are desirable things...
so, i might expect that you will experience more of this type phenomena!

stay in (or return to) the frame of mind in which you'd achieved the results
and see what happens; if you've the inclination to.
maybe keep a camera of some kind handy too!

Thunder Bow
29-02-2016, 05:00 PM
The pink ball was your thoughts and prayers moving to your friend.