PDA

View Full Version : To the angels or guides that told me to wait 8 years

alcyone
28-02-2016, 05:39 AM
I waited the 8 years. Now what do you want me to do?!

Tell me, I'll do anything.
<3

asmallpanda
28-02-2016, 08:34 AM
Shouldn't you pray to contact "them?"

cress
28-02-2016, 01:13 PM
I read somewhere that angels/guides has a little understanding about human time. If it's true, then the possibilities are :
You're following confusing lead
it's not angel/guide you're contacting with

But if those eliminated (you're following right guide and they have good understanding of our time) then you need to contact the guide back. It wouldn't be easy but well.. Why not?

I contacted with angels/guides and asking about time before (before i knew about angels and human time) and their answer is not as certain as another and i feel them confused. I don't know it though, so lucky me, i just need a month for a verification and it's wasn't verified -yet.

Maybe they meant 1 other phase, not 1 month. Let just see, the phase is about to end!

alcyone
28-02-2016, 03:27 PM
I can't wait for the sign to be clear. Should be around July.

alcyone
28-02-2016, 03:31 PM
I read somewhere that angels/guides has a little understanding about human time. If it's true, then the possibilities are :
You're following confusing lead
it's not angel/guide you're contacting with

But if those eliminated (you're following right guide and they have good understanding of our time) then you need to contact the guide back. It wouldn't be easy but well.. Why not?

I contacted with angels/guides and asking about time before (before i knew about angels and human time) and their answer is not as certain as another and i feel them confused. I don't know it though, so lucky me, i just need a month for a verification and it's wasn't verified -yet.

Maybe they meant 1 other phase, not 1 month. Let just see, the phase is about to end!
Cress, what were u told would happen for you?

alcyone
29-02-2016, 12:04 AM
Guess what? I got my sign today. Here's a lil story. About two years ago I would randomly find blue balls of all types, little signs from my guides. So I just got back from a walk and found.... A blue balloon!! Lol!:)

Thank you very much. I'm listening now. Looking now. Thank you. Silly beautiful universe. :)
Http://imgur.com/aJY1qNO

lyzth
29-02-2016, 01:48 AM
I have not much to say.
Pray.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na-IIyhGK2w

cress
01-03-2016, 12:24 PM
Cress, what were u told would happen for you?

i'd keep it secret until it really happen :)

i don't get the blue baloon sign, btw, is that having special meaning for you? about those 8 years of waiting?