PDA

View Full Version : We both saw it last night. Not being haunted, shadow beside the bed

TheGlow
26-02-2016, 08:46 PM
I'm wondering if others have had this happen.
I've seen people over the years by my bed side or foot of the bed. I've made it clear it doesn't work for me so it has stopped I now get globes of light or formless light appearing. That doesn't bother me at all.

My husband is now starting to awaken and just last night there was a big shadow standing over him. They have never been by him before always by me.
Oddly it bothered me more that it was by him. It felt like it watched him and at the time I couldn't desern intent.

Anyways startled by the being and its size I screamed which woke up my husband. Getting creepier instead of it just disappearing when I screamed my husband saw it to and jumped out of bed to face it letting out a growl/yell.

I stopped seeing it then and my husband said it vanished as he got up.
We don't feel haunted, niether of us felt scared after. I layed awake wondering why it was let through my boundary but upon meditation I was told it didn't (meaning it's of us(soulgroup etc) and it was only watching.

I only get little answers, I don't get long schpeels like some so I am wondering now what the heck it was. I know not to be scared but why watch us sleep.

And why were the ones on my side always normal sized and shaped like a biped life form but the one on his side was bigger and shaped like a les triangular grimace(McDonald's guy) no clear limbs or decernable form more like a solid cloud.

Anyone else with shared sightings of these? Is it soulgroup, astral self, what?
I know it isn't bad or here to take energy, I just don't know why it would watch us sleep.

Phoenix Rising
27-02-2016, 04:13 PM
Glow, I've never had that happen to me and I hope it never will! I have seen things, but never above me. Good for you knowing not to show fear. I am posting to say something that came to me while reading this and I have learned to listen to it. So here it goes. Since you are the more sensitive and it bothered you seeing it above your husband to the point of you screamed, there had to be a reason. Should it happen again, and I do hope not as that would be very traumatic waking up like that, start praying if you are religious. See what reaction it has to that. If you're not, get some sea salt, preferable dead sea salt from the river Jordan, put it in a bag by your bed, grab it and show it. Again check out the reaction to that. This will let you know what you are asking.

TheGlow
27-02-2016, 07:48 PM
Thanks Sundancer, I think it being near him scared me because I've always thought he would die before me. I briefly thought this might be "it". I do not know how the angel of death presents but in hindsight I would think it would be more distinguishable as an angelic presence.

I wasn't scared for me I know my soul cannot be harmed by anything.
I like your salt suggestion. I'm not religious but I do find energys of the earth helpful. The Dead Sea salt is a crystal energy I don't have around me and might be interesting.

Thank you for saying what you were led to share as I am very energy sensitive and that is an element I had not considered. With all the proverbs and passages in various texts speaking about salt I bet there is something useful and purifying. Many thanks

Phoenix Rising
28-02-2016, 01:58 AM
Glow, you're welcome. The only ones I know of is to carry it in a little pouch with you where ever you go. The other is to line your window sills and baseboards. These are used to keep things out.

As far as I know Reapers do come in Angelic form or the form of a loved one that has crossed over. They do this so as not to frighten the person they have come for but to comfort them when it is their time to go. That's why, if you have ever noticed, you rarely see people freak out and they start talking to someone near their bed that you can't see.

Holly
05-03-2016, 02:44 AM
Maybe it's interested in your dreams? Our brains and souls do a lot while our bodies rest. We also present a more honest face in sleep, as our thinking mind isn't awake to interfere in our energy. Perhaps it's doing something to help?

There must be a reason you keep seeing it.

I don't think it means you any harm. Why would an entity that wants to hurt you waste energy on manifestation? That doesn't make sense. I think you're right not to be afraid.

I couldn't tell you what it is. I'm curious. If you find out, post an answer lol! :)

DragonSpirit
10-03-2016, 10:48 PM
Could very well be an energy vampire. IF you believe in that sort of thing.

ndjason2005
22-03-2016, 02:29 AM
We had this very thing happen to us. We would see shadow figures. Things would move or cupboards open. Radios turn on. Our little kids would stare at specific spots like they saw something. Our 3 year old would talk to them. I once had a door slam behind me. We brought in paranormal investigators who found out we had several entities in our home. They actually recorded them and we heard them talking to us. They did a blessing (smudging) in our home and we hung St. Christopher medals over our doorways. Since that day, we have had no more incidents. I know, its creepy and scary. I was a skeptic until I started seeing stuff.