PDA

View Full Version : And so I prayed

oldasthesea
25-02-2016, 02:16 PM
I don't know the precise day that i prayed to Archangel Michael i am waiting for the answer from him. I empty my mind and any expectactions.

Have you ever prayed to Archangel Michael and did you received the answer, signs or visions? How was the feeling? This is my first time praying to him.

Phoenix Rising
25-02-2016, 02:29 PM
Sun, when I encountered Michael, he was warm and I felt like I wanted to just go to sleep. I think that is because of his energy being so strong. He gives signs in strange ways. For me it's mostly been in song lyrics, and recently numbers. Sometimes it can come from overhearing complete strangers talking and something in their conversation will just pop out at you. Start looking around you, pay more attention to things, then you'll soon start noticing what you've been missing all along. You've heard of pennies from Heaven? That is also a sign for you to know they are with you. Not only pennies, but nickels, dimes, quarters. Mine are dimes because I love the Bluenose sailing ship. :) There are so many ways to list and each is different for each individual. Try asking when you first start out by saying "Archangel Michael, show me (insert what you would like him to show you here) so I know you have heard me". Then pay attention to see how many times in a day you see this thing. After a while, you won't need to ask anymore, you'll just look at something, know it's from him, smile and say "Thanks Michael". But don't forget the other Angels too, they sometimes have things of importance for you that are their specialties. So learn how to know it's one of them too. Try asking to see their Angel colors so when you see a lot of that color, bingo, you'll know who's trying to get your attention and that makes it easier to find out what you need to look into.

oldasthesea
25-02-2016, 03:03 PM
Hi Sundancer,
I am confused if i maked the right prayer cause i didin't felt anything.
Does Michael show us past lives images? I asked for that i read it somehwere we could ask him for help in that specific area.
I forgot to tell that when i prayed in that same day i follow Doreen Virtue on instagram and she pulls out a card everyday and that card was Synchroncity. Could it be a sign?

I have to learn more about Michael.