PDA

View Full Version : Spring Rhythm

handsintheearth
25-02-2016, 10:59 AM
I am curious if anybody else every feels this way.

No matter if I am in a relationship or single, towards the end of winter thru the beginning of spring, I get an insatiable itch to travel and experience, alone, specifically. I really crave independence. But at the same time, I also get the wandering eye, as in I cannot stop looking at other men. And sometimes its so extreme. For instance, I am currently in a relationship, yet I can't stop thinking about this guy from work! Day and night. Mostly I am trying to be strong for myself, I don't want to falsely build something in my head. Feels like that is what's happening. But then I also wonder what is it that this experience is trying to communicate to me. Am I better off being alone at this point in my life, to experience singularity and learn about myself? Is my mate out there looking for me as well? Or do I just need to learn discipline and appreciate what have? or all of the above?

I am just so damn curious if anyone else feels similar this time of year. I wasn't sure where to post this thread so sorry if you don't feel it's relevant. I'm just dying for a little feedback/external interpretation.

Adrienne
25-02-2016, 03:00 PM
It's called spring fever, lol ....

Mused
27-02-2016, 01:49 PM
Spring fever indeed! I always feel like I want to play more in spring too.

kapamati1
28-02-2016, 02:28 AM
I have similar feelings. Not so much about men. But, I do notice more looks or attention from men in the spring. But, for me, after winter (I absolutely LOATH winter) I just can't wait to get outside, wear less clothes and feel warmth on my skin. I am a summer baby. So, maybe that's why. I appreciate every season except WINTER! UGH!

Tusey
27-05-2016, 02:46 PM
I feel nearly the same. In winter I become apathetic and angry, and hate practically the whole world) But when it's time for winter to come, I grow inspired. Everything seems to be charming and meaningful.
You may call it spring fever, if you wish - but I don't really like this name. Cause it sounds like a bad diagnosis.
Nature returns to life and so do we. That's incredible - just enjoy it)