PDA

View Full Version : 96

mamahawk
24-02-2016, 01:42 AM
So I just thought this was interesting.

On my drive home I noticed 2 96's on license plates next to me. I thought, ok this could be a coincidence, so if its not, let me see another one before I get home. Well I saw 2 more, one right after the other, right before getting home lol. Not to mention 96 is in our address number.

So I was curious, what does 96 mean?
apparently the third eye chakra flower has 96 petals(say whaaaat). And according to another site, its symbolic for the end of a cycle coming and something better replacing it; a message to let go of anything I've been holding onto concerning my physical reality.

Interesting :D

Plus I saw two 888's in this same drive.
This number has to do with abundance and manifestation. It kind of is a sign that my vibrational frequency matches what I'm looking for.. Kind of like "having this emotional and mental mindset will lead you to where you need to go" or alternatively "this shiznit is coming to you soon" :)

I keep hearing that a major transit period is approaching in my astrological chart as well.. So all signs are pointing towards a big change for the better coming soon.

Anyone have experiences with the number 96 in their own lives?