PDA

View Full Version : Embracing the PAIN

Imzadi
23-02-2016, 07:01 PM
This is a tough pill to swallow but the only way to Awaken and find the Peace and Harmony is when I embrace the PAIN completely like I would an injured child. And in a sense, that child is YOU. I had to honor the PAIN for all it's worth and treat it like a precious spiritual diamond and be grateful for it. I tried fighting against it, running away from it, numbing myself to it... etc. you name it, I've done it. It is only when I embrace the PAIN fully, is when I am able to transform it. The PAIN is really Divine LOVE in disguise urging us to Awaken. That is what a true TF experience is meant to do for us. It is there to AWAKEN us once and for all to the beauty and majesty of DIVINE LOVE and we begin to remember ourselves as the INFINITE DIVINE BEINGS that we are. We are already WHOLE and COMPLETE regardless if we are in a normal relationship with our TF or not.

We must keep FAITH and know that all events that is occurring in our lives are Divinely orchestrated and this is especially true for the PAINFUL experiences. We are not being punished, we are being Awakened. So embrace the PAIN for the precious gift that it is. Only when you allow it to destroy you completely is when you are REBORN. And then, ALL things are possible.

I had mistakenly thought that Union with TF is the ultimate goal, but the true prize has been Awakening to my Divine SELF. TF is just a very delicious icing on the cake. The journey has just begun. Relationship or partnership in the 3d sense may or may not be in the cards for us and that's OK when we are Awakened Spiritually. ALL is truly indeed WELL not because external circumstances are perfect and ideal, but because I carry Divine LOVE and TF in my heart and soul for all ETERNITY.

Good luck and safe travels! May YOU be blessed.

Emm
23-02-2016, 07:49 PM
This is a tough pill to swallow but the only way to Awaken and find the Peace and Harmony is when I embrace the PAIN completely like I would an injured child. And in a sense, that child is YOU. I had to honor the PAIN for all it's worth and treat it like a precious spiritual diamond and be grateful for it. I tried fighting against it, running away from it, numbing myself to it... etc. you name it, I've done it. It is only when I embrace the PAIN fully, is when I am able to transform it. The PAIN is really Divine LOVE in disguise urging us to Awaken. That is what a true TF experience is meant to do for us. It is there to AWAKEN us once and for all to the beauty and majesty of DIVINE LOVE and we begin to remember ourselves as the INFINITE DIVINE BEINGS that we are. We are already WHOLE and COMPLETE regardless if we are in a normal relationship with our TF or not.

We must keep FAITH and know that all events that is occurring in our lives are Divinely orchestrated and this is especially true for the PAINFUL experiences. We are not being punished, we are being Awakened. So embrace the PAIN for the precious gift that it is. Only when you allow it to destroy you completely is when you are REBORN. And then, ALL things are possible.

I had mistakenly thought that Union with TF is the ultimate goal, but the true prize has been Awakening to my Divine SELF. TF is just a very delicious icing on the cake. The journey has just begun. Relationship or partnership in the 3d sense may or may not be in the cards for us and that's OK when we are Awakened Spiritually. ALL is truly indeed WELL not because external circumstances are perfect and ideal, but because I carry Divine LOVE and TF in my heart and soul for all ETERNITY.

Good luck and safe travels! May YOU be blessed.
I love this, you've said it all Imzadi. And I agree wholeheartedly that the awakening is the grand prize....its the doorway to abundance, freedom and love. Who would not want this?

intj123
24-02-2016, 01:21 AM
umm I thought reunion meant being in the physical with your TF?
This place is beginning to confuse me more than help me.
I think I need to get away for a while, things were a lot simpler when I didn't know what was happening to me, I still don't know what's happening, so I need to find my own way now I guess.

For someone like me, divine love sounds too good to be true. Most people think I'm incapable of normal love as it is, what are the chances I can reach divine love?

Imzadi
24-02-2016, 04:09 AM
umm I thought reunion meant being in the physical with your TF?
This place is beginning to confuse me more than help me.
I think I need to get away for a while, things were a lot simpler when I didn't know what was happening to me, I still don't know what's happening, so I need to find my own way now I guess.

For someone like me, divine love sounds too good to be true. Most people think I'm incapable of normal love as it is, what are the chances I can reach divine love?

The true Union is one of a spiritual nature that transcends how we normally perceive love and intimacy. This is possible whether the Twin Pairs choose to be in a traditional marriage or not. When the spiritual Union and merger begin to harmonize any sort of old expectations and ideals dissolves and what's left is simply unconditional Love not only for yourself or your Twin, but for all sentient BEINGS because you will rest in a state of Oneness and happiness that is not determined by any outside circumstances. Even so, as harmonization occurs you naturally manifest Blessings into your lives that are far more beautiful than you can ever imagine. I know this journey can be tough and confusing. If my words resonate with you, then good! If it seems a bit far fetched and confusing, then discard it. It's OK! Good luck to you and know that LOVE is possible for all of us. :)