PDA

View Full Version : Tarot cards and pendulum giving different answers

CapeStorm
20-02-2016, 02:05 PM
Hello everyone.

I have had two tarot sessions. One I did for myself, which I then checked with an very experienced reader. Both lead me to the same guidance.

Later this afternoon I asked my pendulum about the situation again and I got 100% opposite answer:confused: .

Which one should I trust? What's your explanation for the different readings.

Adrienne
20-02-2016, 03:06 PM
CapeStorm, you need one more divination type reading, lol ! :biggrin: Then you can go for 2 out of 3 and find your answer.

To answer your question, I would lean towards the tarot cards and the answer you got , then had reconfirmed by another Tarot reader.

Keeping in mind that any reading, isn't an answer carved in stone.... there is always a chance of something in any given situation changing, which will change the outcome.

Best wishes to you!
Adrienne

Phoenix Rising
22-02-2016, 02:14 PM
CapeStorm, Adrienne is right, trust the Tarot more as the pendulum, though a great tool, can be influenced by you. For instance, say you didn't like the outcome of the cards. That is now in your head, so that when you ask the pendulum, it will give you the answer you wanted from the cards but did not get.

Another good point Adrienne made, nothing is set in stone. Any small thing you do can change the outcome of your reading. Like always going the same way when you leave home but one day, for no apparent reason, you decide you want to go a different way, you have now changed the outcome. The cards are only there to show you what might be. In the end it is up to you how things will go. Always trust your instinct, if a thought pops into your head out of the blue that says go for it, or run like hell, listen to it and don't second guess it. That thought could either be coming from your Higher Self, your spirit guides or the Divine to keep you safe. It is always working for you highest and best good. It took me many moons to finally get it, so just trying to help you out here so it don't take you that long. :)

Another tip I have learned is never to ask the same question more than once. You can rephrase it if you really don't get the message by asking just that. I need more insight or wisdom on this situation and then pull another card. For the pendulum, same kind of thing, just rephrase you question. Hope all of this helps.

namasteindia
05-04-2016, 06:32 AM
i have been reading the tarot from a pretty longtime. i feel tarot gives accurate guidance about situations.

I would go with the tarot.