PDA

View Full Version : Angels and Daemon

TheGlow
19-02-2016, 12:06 AM
So I had a message from someone's higher self, giving me their name as Daemon. At the time I kinda startled thinking "like demon?" I didn't think they even were real and was quickly told Daemon and they aren't what we think anyways.

I will add this persons energy felt completely different than anyone's I ever felt, not bad, not good, just really different. Expansive and inpenatrable. The colour of dark blueberry came to my mind. I had some later reinforcement of the name about an hour later when I jokingly/but not really called them Daemon, 30 seconds later the tv echoed the name back when a little boy was introduced as a new character.

So I never really thought much of it. I didn't think he was a demon/daemon just thought it was a name but it got me curious so I looked in to the earliest history of the word.

Daemon/demon means universal soul.
Demon/daemon in the kabbalah are each balanced by an angel.
If you look into what they do... It's not at all what we have been taught over the last few hundred years. They are about keeping balance, divine knowledge, heck one demon.... his horrors/skills get as dark as heating a body of water... another he is responsible for stuff like over taking war ships.... It's balance not evil.
It in the old books it isn't the creepy soul devouring monsters we have been taught to see.

Apparently that fear mongering only took hold in the last few hundred years.
Anyways I'm likely going to annoy those who like the resent doctrine but anyone like myself that can see past duality and see we are all one. I'd like any help learning about this. I want the complete details on both angels and demons. I'm willing to read but I don't want fantasy just knowledge. Pm are fine.

Oceansofawareness
19-02-2016, 12:57 AM
Well from personal experience I know the difference between the two sides, the ultimate dark vs light same old story everyone knows it, since the beginning of creation we've had this, but because their existence is in the esoteric, the metaphysical realm and not the physical 3D that we know, once those 2 terms are understood then you realize it becomes even more they are inter dimensional.

There is only a few ways to distinguish between them that I know of.

If you're a sensitive person and can pick up on other peoples energies, then the angelic can be associated with light, love, joy, happiness and protection.

Demons however have a very specific presence, we can't identify them sometimes because they don't want to be known and we are not what they are. They derive from all that is dark, in humane, cruel and death.

If you channel energy then it would be best to know these things, so that you can guarantee you know what you are channeling , what you are picking up.

Something that cannot be identified is the main concern that I see in your post. Not only do demons feed off your life force they are deceptive, it is their very nature to be that way. They invade people and infect them with their energy, hence we have possession and so on and so forth.

To clarify what I am saying , if you can't be sure what or where it is derived from, don't give it energy. Don't validate it, don't acknowledge it.

Everything happens for a reason I believe and perhaps you are being introduced to another level of awareness.

Much love and light to you good luck on your search for answers xo

Light Seeker
19-02-2016, 01:16 AM
I would not worry too much. Duality's of all kinds maketh the whole of the experience through which creation channel's you....and ..me ....and everyone else.

TheGlow
19-02-2016, 01:19 AM
Well from personal experience I know the difference between the two sides, the ultimate dark vs light same old story everyone knows it, since the beginning of creation we've had this, but because their existence is in the esoteric, the metaphysical realm and not the physical 3D that we know, once those 2 terms are understood then you realize it becomes even more they are inter dimensional.

There is only a few ways to distinguish between them that I know of.

If you're a sensitive person and can pick up on other peoples energies, then the angelic can be associated with light, love, joy, happiness and protection.

Demons however have a very specific presence, we can't identify them sometimes because they don't want to be known and we are not what they are. They derive from all that is dark, in humane, cruel and death.

If you channel energy then it would be best to know these things, so that you can guarantee you know what you are channeling , what you are picking up.

Something that cannot be identified is the main concern that I see in your post. Not only do demons feed off your life force they are deceptive, it is their very nature to be that way. They invade people and infect them with their energy, hence we have possession and so on and so forth.

To clarify what I am saying , if you can't be sure what or where it is derived from, don't give it energy. Don't validate it, don't acknowledge it.

Everything happens for a reason I believe and perhaps you are being introduced to another level of awareness.

Much love and light to you good luck on your search for answers xo
Thanks for the reply. I'm extremely careful about channeling energy. Until this one person I had only done my soulgroup members. They feel almost exactly like me and it's quite obvious. I don't like mixing my energy with others so it is very limited what I will expose myself too. Im sure I will be safe. I've had some very good guidance and completely avoid the astral only meditating from the heart chakra up to keep my vibration up. I guess that's why I never believed in such things as demons.

I can feel people's energy in day to day and it's always clear whether their overtone vibration is comfortable to me or uncomfortable. I listen close.

The only reason I opened myself to this persons energy is I am around him a lot, have been for a long time but have never gotten even a hint of his energy, not ever and I feel everyone who comes near me. Curiosity got me and I asked to meditate with him to see if I could feel it.

This person is a very nice person, but I could never feel his energy. I guess it's possible by meditating with him my own vibration level dropped and something astral joined us but not really because I have a boundary on my house only my own soul group and the higherself of those with me can be present.

I used to have a lot of paranormal activity in the house before I did that and it is basically silent so I know my boundary worked. Used to be nightly visits now none for the last 5 months.

Thanks for your help. I will stay cautious and careful. :hug2:

TheGlow
19-02-2016, 01:20 AM
I would not worry too much. Duality's of all kinds maketh the whole of the experience through which creation channel's you....and ..me ....and everyone else.
It's beautiful isn't it. Thanks.

Oceansofawareness
19-02-2016, 01:23 AM
You're most welcome darlin thanks for the post :)

TheGlow
19-02-2016, 01:29 AM
You're most welcome darlin thanks for the post :)
Meant to add I think you are right about new awareness opening up.
thanks for reaffirming that.

Oceansofawareness
19-02-2016, 02:57 AM
Everyone needs confirmation, so very important on our journey to have that validation :)

Rah nam
19-02-2016, 03:42 AM
Daemons are a manifestation of the Devic energy.

The Devic energy transmits the intents of creation.

A short definition

TheGlow
21-02-2016, 07:42 PM
Rah nam - I just realized I didn't respond. I wanted to say thanks. I'm digesting it, lots to learn, makes so much sense but also brings a want for further understanding.

Thanks for pointing the direction.