PDA

View Full Version : 626

mysticalheart
05-02-2016, 02:34 AM
I keep seeing the number 626 almost every day, different places... It's been happening for some months now.. I've been depressed for many many years, and i've noticed this strange thing, that sometimes when I am at my lowest point during the day, like when negative thoughts get overwhelming and stuff, I suddenly see the number somewhere. Can someone tell me if that means something? Anyone know something about this?

Colorado
05-02-2016, 05:30 AM
I keep seeing the number 626 almost every day, different places... It's been happening for some months now.. I've been depressed for many many years, and i've noticed this strange thing, that sometimes when I am at my lowest point during the day, like when negative thoughts get overwhelming and stuff, I suddenly see the number somewhere. Can someone tell me if that means something? Anyone know something about this?
I don't know what it means, but if you look closely...it means something to you. It could be a spiritually uplifting number, it could be tied to a date, person, or time. Think about it, and you will see.

Numerically, it adds up to 5. Free spirit, passion, healing, courage, pursing your dreams, action, instincts....its the number of Aries; or Scorpio.

6's are fairness, justice, love, balance, beauty, charm, relationships, intelligence, social...its the number of Libra; some see it as the number of Gemini.

2's are cooperation, partnership, working together, friendship, sensitivity,charm, dreams, ideals, psychic abilities...its the number of Cancer; or some say Pisces.

Michelle11
05-02-2016, 01:52 PM
I'm sorry to hear you struggle with depression. I know how difficult that can make life. I honestly think it is your higher self and spirit guides trying to connect with you to let you know you are not alone. There could be significance to the number itself or it could be that since you are noticing it they are aware that it has your attention so they are using it as a way to start communicating with you. Talk to them about your troubles, ask them questions and just keep your eyes and ears peeled for the answers to come to you. I also like to use my dreams to help me. I ask questions before bed and keep a dream journal near by. The dreams tend to help but I also wake up saying words and phrases to answer the questions I have. If it doesn't come easy just keep at it. You are not alone in your journey even if it feels like you are. Have faith in yourself and your soul to guide you out of the dark. I really think it is a spiritual hug trying to let you know they are there supporting you. I wish you hope and strength to overcome the depression. Hugs.

Frederick33
05-02-2016, 02:07 PM
hi there is the angel number 626
http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.nl/2011/10/angel-number-626.html

that must be it seem to go with your situation also

Tristran
05-02-2016, 02:51 PM
Stitch (also known as Experiment 626, pronounced "six-two-six").

It seems you are an alien experiment and the spirit of Stitch is inside you. Just watch out for that umberhulk and his cyclops buddy now. Lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stitch_(Lilo_%26_Stitch)

Frederick33
05-02-2016, 03:29 PM
Stitch (also known as Experiment 626, pronounced "six-two-six").

It seems you are an alien experiment and the spirit of Stitch is inside you. Just watch out for that umberhulk and his cyclops buddy now. Lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stitch_(Lilo_%26_Stitch)

its always good to know things you cant belief in aren't true

Tristran
05-02-2016, 06:50 PM
its always good to know things you cant belief in aren't true
Double negative - interesting; similar to ...

its always good to know things you can believe in are true

So there are Experiment 626's out there in the real world. Awesome.:cool:

Frederick33
05-02-2016, 06:58 PM
Double negative - interesting; similar to ...

its always good to know things you can believe in are true

So there are Experiment 626's out there in the real world. Awesome.:cool:

do you see many angel numbers ?

Tristran
05-02-2016, 07:34 PM
do you see many angel numbers ?
Everyday and almost every night in dreams. It seems Thoth wants me to learn something.

Frederick33
05-02-2016, 07:46 PM
Everyday and almost every night in dreams. It seems Thoth wants me to learn something.

cool :-) to see them lots