PDA

View Full Version : Thunderstruck

Deepsoul
29-01-2016, 11:23 PM
I nearly was hit by lightening yesterday the energy from it through me into a massive adrenline spike for 18hrs,that and it was so hot I sucked the juice from 1 green bean ,whoa its been intense calm calm calm calm ,I just gotta keep CALM, afterwards I was picking up takeaway for the fam and Thunderstruck started playing, it gets deeper than this as I revive a type of ego, self love really ,cause honey there aint no survival for the unfit here so you Be all you are and Ego it aint such a dirty word if you know what its up too ,I Thank God I always depend on my Jesus too, so TNT I'm dynamite and the only thing Ill be exploding is Divine Love within and without.... :smileinbox:

Gracey
29-01-2016, 11:26 PM
wow! what a close call. thanks be to God that you were missed. i love how the universe has those synchronizations...like the song you heard afterwards.

Deepsoul
29-01-2016, 11:33 PM
YEs Gracey Thanks and Thankyou God , I was in my car with the window down, but all the kids and parents standing at the lights were in shock ,it was right there the energy was amazing and exhilarating ,I felt it and had full body goosebumps, the thunder so loud was immediately after it ,Thanks God no one was hurt ,apparently there were hundreds of lightening strikes in Australia yesterday....

Gracey
29-01-2016, 11:39 PM
O wow!

I do know that feeling. I have had them strike close to me too.

Your story reminds me of a time my Mom was standing on our back porch during a thunderstorm. A man showed up to fix something in the house. I introduced them to each other and they shook hands. As soon as their hands clasped, a big huge thunder came about. hahahhaha. they both jumped and gave each other weird looks. hahahahha. i just laughed and laughed.

gotta find the humor in life....like the song that came on after this happened to you. :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
on my Jesus too, so TNT I'm dynamite and the only thing Ill be exploding is Divine Love within and without....

spot on Deepsoul!