PDA

View Full Version : Guide or Angel

MoonMadien
24-01-2016, 01:47 AM
I was talking to my husband about guides and angels. He asked me if I knew mines name. I answered no, but suddenly a name popped in my head. Would you think this was my answer? Anyone know of an angel named, "Jeremiah"?

blackraven
26-01-2016, 08:51 PM
MoonMadien - Archangel Jeremiah’s name means Mercy of God. Jeremiah can help people understand dreams, prophetic visions and clairvoyance abilities.

MoonMadien
27-01-2016, 12:49 AM
It it odd that I believe in Angels but not the christian idea of "Jesus" and "One god"?
I was raised to be southern baptist, but the idea was pushed on me so much that the
thought really turns me off.

MoonMadien
27-01-2016, 07:47 PM
Is*

Couldn't edit the typo.

urielshane
28-01-2016, 09:30 AM
I was talking to my husband about guides and angels. He asked me if I knew mines name. I answered no, but suddenly a name popped in my head. Would you think this was my answer? Anyone know of an angel named, "Jeremiah"?

well no souls and spirit are new..
you could be a spirit or an old soul.

Frederick33
28-01-2016, 10:19 AM
It it odd that I believe in Angels but not the christian idea of "Jesus" and "One god"?
I was raised to be southern baptist, but the idea was pushed on me so much that the

makes sense to me to wards truth is often a drawing feeling

and if you follow it who knows where you end up :-)

you can always read this

http://www.whoneedslight.org/current-messages-english-1/

Amilius777
31-01-2016, 05:24 PM
It can be difficult to separate the two. I know a lot of people like to generalize it into- spirit guides lived as humans once, angels didn't

As that is generally true it is kinda more generic and for masses to comprehend.

There are Angels who were once human, more like souls who were human many many times and eventually were promoted as Angels.

Spirit Guides are souls who lived many lifetimes and reached a level where they can guide humans. They can be in-between lifetimes or mastered life enough to remain in Spirit. A master guide is usually one who is assigned to a single person throughout their entire time either because they share a connection from past lives or for whatever purpose. Master guides can be highly evolved and dedicate themselves to honing in on one person throughout a lifetime.

Whereas you can have several Angel Guides. Angels are either very evolved; upgraded souls who lived many lifetimes and no longer need to incarnate or were never incarnate and evolved in Spirit only. The ones who were never physical are usually called Archangels for this reason. Arch is a title for supremacy. The image of arch is curved. I think this represents the level of the Angel like St. Michael; one who never was physical and is extremely powerful and next to God Himself.

Jeremiah sounds to me like someone who was human and is probably a spirit-guide. A lot of our deceased family members or friends who are very evolved can be our Angels as well. If you don't know or knew of a Jeremiah personally it is probably one of your Spirit-Guides.

John32241
01-02-2016, 05:13 PM

May be the better question is what is this "One god".

I suspect that once we encounter and talk about that subject with highly evolved ETs that the southern baptist, or any human religions, views would be incomplete.

The thing to consider for your self is what would appeal to you and not turn you off.

That name you got was an indicator that there is some thing more to consider.

John