PDA

View Full Version : To any guides and angels that might be here. Does this work?

alcyone
23-01-2016, 03:44 PM
***guides and angels***

I need your help please re-open my heart. Reopen my heart forever and ever. I give you authority over me right NOW to OPEN UP MY HEART CHAKRA AND FILL IT WITH ENERGY AGAIN!
FILL ALL MY CHAKRAS WITH GENTLE POSITIVITY. And hear my silent prayers. amen.

I'm wondering if you guys think this will work.
Any guides, teachers, and angels feel completely free to guide me, teach me, and heal my chakras through this forum of writing. :wink:

Phoenix Rising
23-01-2016, 08:35 PM
Aesta, be careful how you word things. Always remember that not all Angels are Angels of Light. There are angels of darkness, demons, and many people keep forgetting that they are angels too. So it is best to say Angels of Light. There is nothing to fear by what you asked, your good Angels were there to protect you. :) Just in the future try to keep your wording to the Angels of Light and for teachers, use Ascendant Masters. You will get better results calling for them.

Meditation can help with the opening of the chakras, (youtube has many guided mediations for chakras) a chakra pendulum, rose or clear quartz crystals, aventurine, (which is associated with the Archangel Raphael), wearing green colored clothing. Holding aventurine with a clear quartz is favorable as the clear quartz is a magnifier crystal. So if you want to boost the power of any crystal, having a clear quartz is always handy for that.

Shinsoo
23-01-2016, 08:47 PM
Your best bet to open the heart chakra is to do things you know you truly love doing--without any ego involved aka: no thoughts of making money, or impressing someone else, or hoping to become famous, etc.

Something you do just cause you absolutely love doing it.

Meditation can also help though, before I 'awoke' so to speak, my heart chakra opened up two times...once after being loved deeply by someone, and the second by a deep meditation repeating the mantra "i am love" that made it open. Both were temporary, however. For longer term opening, do something you love, or even get a Reiki healing, as that opens all of them. :)

alcyone
23-01-2016, 09:35 PM
Thank you.

alcyone
23-01-2016, 09:39 PM
Thxxxxxxxxx

Melahin
24-01-2016, 01:13 AM
Sure it will work, but only to a certain degree since you give away your power rather than empower yourself. So maybe the heart is not the place to focus right now?

scotch
30-01-2016, 01:56 PM
Any new experience, Aesta?:hug3:

Spiritualbeing17
03-02-2016, 06:58 AM
Aesta, be careful how you word things. Always remember that not all Angels are Angels of Light. There are angels of darkness, demons, and many people keep forgetting that they are angels too. So it is best to say Angels of Light. There is nothing to fear by what you asked, your good Angels were there to protect you. :) Just in the future try to keep your wording to the Angels of Light and for teachers, use Ascendant Masters. You will get better results calling for them.

Meditation can help with the opening of the chakras, (youtube has many guided mediations for chakras) a chakra pendulum, rose or clear quartz crystals, aventurine, (which is associated with the Archangel Raphael), wearing green colored clothing. Holding aventurine with a clear quartz is favorable as the clear quartz is a magnifier crystal. So if you want to boost the power of any crystal, having a clear quartz is always handy for that.

Be careful of your wording too, there's also opinions and beliefs of others that create the energy of its established knowledge to be a truth within itself. And "angles" are actually energy so being that if there was negative energy or entities as the "dark angles" or the good ones which physically can look like a positive bursting light; it is still up to the believer to make their perspective in whats true. Fear is what creates fearful energies to be attracted to fear. Positive hope for positive "angles" will attract positive angles. as a truth of what the physical universe has created and establish, there is really just negative entities or positive in which a person does to attract them and their energy and choices of hope for it to happen and be attracted to. A choice for an "angle" to be sent by "God", is not established by God in a humans opinion or perspective, but yet the believers. The choice for its appearance is really a need or "deserving" from the believers choice and actions as of in the physical universe creating their energy that surrounds them ultimately from choice.

SemperVI
03-02-2016, 07:06 AM
Good job "guides and angels" - you really know how to shut a person down when they are reaching out for encouragement with negativity and your own dogma. Well done...

@Aesta: I wish I could offer you a glimmer of positive insight into your chakra, unfortunately I know very little about this subject. I do know that in my 20's I had a very hardened heart after seeing combat in the Persian Gulf War (It was more like a drive-by shooting) and serving in law enforcement for a period of time and for me, I was able to open up slowly by trusting again, by walking in another person's shoes and reminding myself to show compassion when my first instinct was to criticize, overreact or stand in judgement. In time - my heart softened and was able to overcome this obstacle in my life. While I have no idea what my chakra even looks like today (I can only imagine it's a mess) - I do know, it is my natural instinct and character to find what is positive in any situation I find myself in and to try and balance a sound "self preserving" mentality with compassion for others regardless of how people react toward my effort. It did take some effort, but if I can do it - surely you can. Good luck - I hope you find that peace of heart your looking for.

-Peace