PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else seen their guides or angels?

LostAngel
23-01-2016, 11:33 AM
I am curious to know if anyone else has seen their angels or guides (physically or not) & what they looked like to you? I find this to be a very interesting topic as it is what kick started my intrigue in spirituality. All stories are welcome :love2:

I'll start with my story, just to get the ball rolling - I was about 5 & staying at my dads friends house overnight. I was sleeping in the room with their kids. My friend had claimed to see a ghost looking through the window before we went to sleep, i believed her then although not so much now. I think that might of been what opened up my mind enough to allow me to see what i saw though. (although it was quickly shut again when i tried to tell people about what i saw) I remember waking up to the air around me changing it felt cooler. When i opened my eyes i was confronted with something i had been told my whole life was impossible. It was a light blue cloud floating above me, as it moved closer it left a trail that disappeared behind it. I vaguely remember it just fading away. At the time i was very scared especially because of what my friend had been saying earlier. I think that's probably a lot of the reason why nothing like this has happened since.

I only recently learned that it was in fact my guide but i always had a feeling. I believe it was their way of letting me know i wasn't alone when i really needed to know that. It was the most beautiful, surreal thing I've ever seen. I feel very thankful for having got to see something that goes beyond words.

I now invite you to share your experiences! However big or small i would love to hear! :love5:

Shinsoo
23-01-2016, 02:07 PM
Never seen my guardian angel--nor the other angels around me. I have yet to see much for signs either, except for once I had a "444" post on a forum I frequent. I have felt my guardian angel's touch on my forehead though, very warm.

My guide I've seen in dreams on a couple occasions--he likes to play with my nerdy passions and weave them into messages for me. He tends to be on the pessimistic side. Interesting guide to be certain, lol. Also by contrast, he has a cooler touch than my angel.

A light blue cloud? Interesting--yeah try not to be too scared of seeing what you thought impossible...you'd like to have more of those experiences, wouldn't you? Guides/angels will sometimes do something like that when you're feeling alone or down.

Soduh
26-01-2016, 05:58 AM
I see my guiardians as flashes of dots. mostly its a blue one that pops up several times throughout the day. sometimes i see a pink dot and a green dot. when i was living a worse way i would see red dots a lot but not so much anymore. sometimes there are huge flashes of white light from out of nowhere

Melahin
28-01-2016, 09:57 PM
Though she is no longer my guide, I once woke up to see her standing in the doorway to my room. I was awe struck like being in the pressence of a goddess. She was tall with long dark hair, in an ancient greek outfit :smile:

Holly
12-02-2016, 07:20 PM
Yes, LostAngel :) I must be blessed, I see him every day.

Azrael has a few forms, but mostly I see him as a very tall, (over 6 foot) man. He's a triangle, with broad shoulders and a narrow waist, not body builder muscly, but fit and strong. I happen to know he has a flat belly, and very shapely, LONG legs! He has dark hair and beautiful, hauntingly gentle dark eyes. He has big hands. Not soft hands, more like a warrior or a builders hands. He has long fingers and knobbly knuckles.

He's not a young man, either. He looks about 50. Old, wise, and perhaps slightly crinkly in places. He also has a striking, rather rakish (but always gentle) smile. When he unfurls that, it's like staring into the face of the sun, in a good way.

When he appears with wings, (not often) they're dark or black, thick-boned, insanely strong, more like leg size than arm size. And BIG. They block out the sun. He's very picky about who touches them, and on the rare occasion he wraps one around you, it's like slipping into a warm bath of loving bliss. In this form he looks like a really BIG caucasian man with wings.

He also smokes ;) Incessantly, and like a chimney, and in all the places smoking isn't allowed. He makes me laugh with how often I see him sucking on a fag. He's also very fond of chocolate and vegetarian food, and I rarely see him drink alcohol, though the occasional beer has happened.

He tells me he also has a human avatar (a body he can manifest at will to walk around unnoticed.) I've never seen it. I'd love to, but I think it'd give me a heart attack, to be honest. I still have too much residual fear. When we talk about his human avatar, he's often quietly whispered to me that he'd love to come and say hello to me in the flesh, but he thinks it would frighten me too much. I suppose it's one thing to meet a kind stranger and wonder if it's an angel, and another to know it is.

Maybe one day ;)

He can also appear psychically as a light being, including as a 14 foot tall stereotypical angel, made completely of holographic light. He shines with it. He doesn't always appear with wings, but when he does they add 3 or 4 feet to his height. He's never imposing, even though he's big, and he wears a floor-length, long sleeved, plain blue grey robe that hugs his chest and waist then drops straight to the floor. A bit like a priest, but no penguin collar. He usually has lighter hair in this form.

I've also seen him in various alien shapes, including a 4 armed praying mantis man with giant, balloon-like wings and a tiny, child-sized, skinny creature made of light. He also sometimes appears with me as a beautiful, curvy, dark-haired woman with long, wavy hair and beautiful eyes.

Once, not long ago, he animated the shadows in a dark room to show me his face, and had a conversation with me for over an hour. Now THAT was a heart stopper and no mistake! I nearly expired. I wasn't even sure whether to be afraid or delighted!

nearspirit
12-02-2016, 08:27 PM
Unfortunately, I have never seen any angel or my spirit guide yet...

Sojourner2013
13-02-2016, 02:11 AM
Hi LostAngel, I have been quite lucky to see my angel once when I was a young woman. I went into the military after college, only to discover that I hated it, as there was a lot of sexual harassment toward women. I was contracted as an officer to complete two years. I was only about six months in, when I realized what a terrible decision I had made going into the military. I was praying every day for God to help me through. One weekend, after crying on my bed and falling asleep, that I kind of woke up. I was not completely awake, but my hand felt funny. The way that I had fallen asleep, my hand was hanging over the edge of the bed, palmside up. I could see this beautiful, strawberry blonde woman kneeling beside my bed and holding my hand. I saw her gown, which was yellow, and it was beautiful and flowing. It looked like sunshine was exuding through and around her. She was absolutely beautiful and I could feel her love and comfort. That was the only time I actually saw an angel, but I have felt their presence many times.

IndigoViolet
13-02-2016, 06:34 AM
Not, physically. But I could tell when one of mine got a very special sense of attraction that one would admire deeply, which I got trouble with him when I was playing with tarot.

John32241
13-02-2016, 05:42 PM
I now invite you to share your experiences! However big or small i would love to hear! :love5:

Hi,

In the late summer of 2002, I had an experience that was quite amazing. At that time I was driving a car that had a slow air leak in one of the tires. It seemed like I was always putting air in that tire at my local gas station.

On this particular afternoon I was not paying too much attention to what I was doing and I put too much air in the tire. As I stood there looking at the tire wondering what if anything I should do about it, I got this very strange feeling. A car pulled into the gas station next to my car. An older man literally jumped out of his auto and ran up to me holding a tire pressure gage. He had been holding it when he drove into the station. He put the gage in my hand. I was stunned. I could tell that this was not a normal circumstance. I was speechless and awestruck.

As a result the man took the gage from me and adjusted the tire pressure for my tire. His only comment was ?We can not have you riding around on 50 pounds of (air) pressure. I could feel the energy around this man and I just knew he was not human. I stood there dumbfounded as he finished the task. He stood up, smiled at me and stepped aside so that I was free to go. I was stunned and speechless as I got into my car and drove away.

I could not get this experience out of my mind. The very next time I talked with spirit, it happened to be Archangel Raphael, I asked if this man was actually an ET. Raphael said no he was an angel. I guess I needed a helping hand so I got one from the angelic realms.

It still seems strange to me, with all the various circumstances in my life, that I would get this kind of physical assistance from the spiritual plane. If I had to do it over again I would have asked all kinds of questions. I could still ask these questions in my mind and get the various answers. However that would not be the same as hearing it come from this physical manifestation of an angel.

John

scotch
15-02-2016, 12:47 PM
I have seen my three spiritual guides with my inner eyes...I was even painting them. ..:hug3:

Native spirit
15-02-2016, 11:52 PM
I First saw my guide when I was very young he just stood in front of me told me who he was .I see him often I don't have to meditate to see him hes always there.

Namaste

LostAngel
16-02-2016, 03:26 AM
Just wanted to thank everyone who has replied so far!
The level of diversity is beautiful :)
Very grateful to all of you who have shared. I feel truly blessed.

asmallpanda
19-02-2016, 09:18 AM
She has black hair - I've seen her in my dreams and heard her speak. Her energy is intense when she wants it to be. I need to get back into meditation.

SpiritofZoe
25-02-2016, 06:33 AM
A few years ago I saw a smoky figure like mist, but the feeling was a loving nurturing presence, and she spoke to me at the same timwe.

Holly, I can't help but wonder, in your long description of him, is that in your mind's eye, like a vision? Or did an apparition form for you to see?

Wyaunagh
29-02-2016, 11:18 AM
First of all I would like to thank you for your openness. I have run into a lot of people who are a lot less accepting of others.

I have met my guides. in my case they are Faerie (Fairy). In Fact i call them Faerie Guides because they don't like being called Spirits. When i interact with them my state of consciousness shifts slightly, like a very light trance state, but i do it automatically. I can see my guides as if they were physically present, but in my minds eye. In this state I can also hear their voices, feel their touch and smell individual scents.

The First time a saw one of my Faerie guides I though i must be dreaming. She woke me up in the middle of the night and announced that "You have an Egg." And to be honest the message made absolutely no sense to me at the time. I even wondered briefly if i had imagined it. I was again surprised when this tiny blue being returned. She looked like a small, blue woman with violet wings, raven black hair and little silver antlers growing from the top of her head. She had little crystals ringing her brow that seemed to be growing out of her and a silver mark on her forehead. Her fingers were tipped with small pointed claws rather than nails.
The second time she repeated her announcement, but rather than flitting off when i gave her a blank look she sat down near by and i began asking questions. When i asked her if she was a Faerie, she informed me that that was a human name for her people, but said that they did accept it as one of their names. When i asked her what her people called themselves she gave me a name which she roughly translated into English as "Shining Ones". She also told me that i could call her Oowyn.
After that experience Oown and i quickly became inseparable.

JoeVallee
25-03-2016, 06:27 PM
I am able to feel them but cannot see them but I’ll tell you they are there! they send signs like repeating numbers 444 1111 333 555 are numbers that I see every day. Once after a attending a Buddhist meditation I went to bed and then my clock radio lit up the numbers 11:11 and that for me was a confirmation that everything is alright. My clock only lights up when you touch it.
Joe