PDA

View Full Version : Seeing time of birth

PaperPrincess
19-01-2016, 11:20 PM
Over the past few months I have frequently been seeing the time of my birth, and I'm wondering what that could signify.

I was born at 2:26 pm, and will frequently end up looking at the clock when it's 2:26, seeing license plates that have 226, noticing that the time on a youtube video is 2:26, etc.

I have read that when someone sees the numbers associated with their month and day of birth it is a reminder to work on their life's purpose, and I often see my birthdate numbers as well. But I am curious as to why I keep seeing the time too--is this the same sort of reminder?

Thanks!

wolfgaze
20-01-2016, 01:40 AM
Seeing numerical reminders of your own birth could possibly be symbolic of and signify a new 'birth' that will transpire within you... Of course this is not meant in a literal sense but in a spiritual one. When a person endures through significant internal (spiritual) growth - there is very much a sense of letting go of one's old identity (old sense of self) and this necessarily has to transpire in order to pave the way for a new identity (new sense of self) to be birthed in its place (one that is rooted in your soul nature/essence). This is the real meaning behind the expression to be "born again"...

:icon_thumright:

Uma
20-01-2016, 02:25 AM
Time to get a Vedic Astrology reading! :D

ELVISLOVER
20-01-2016, 03:55 PM
I was born at 4:44 am on 9-23-69, I see these numbers daily, and I have been worndering what it could mean!