PDA

View Full Version : Wisdom Keepers / Brotherhood of Light *advice*

LibraCharm
19-01-2016, 09:49 PM
Hi to all reading this thread.
I have been going through a few changes as we all have to get to where we are now,
I'm just needing advice and an interpretation of what a "Wisdom-Keeper" is.
I went to a clairvoyant yesterday and have finally been able to make contact with Archangel Michael and my guides, my guides have referred to me as a Wisdom Keeper and I just want to know some information about such, same goes with the Brotherhood of Light, if you have any information about these things please may I be able to know what you understand.
Thankyou heaps.

Shivani Devi
20-01-2016, 06:16 AM
Greetings.

I was told the answer to this one ages ago by the Spirits themselves, who referred to me as 'The Gatekeeper'.

Apparently, there isn't wild anarchy and total lawlessness on the 'Other Side'. Purgatory is actually quite structured with a hierarchical government system.

I've heard the ruling body being referred to as 'The Council Of Souls' and the 'Brotherhood of Light' is part of the Divine contingent of TCOS.

They oversee the processing and movement of Spirits whilst in limbo and where they are directed to after existing there for whatever period of time is specified by the 'Akashic Records' (or God Himself).

The TCOS (and the Brotherhood) also determine which of us humans are going to be given the ability to communicate with the Spirits and which Spirits are going to be allowed to talk back and join our 'Spirit Team'.

Also, the Brotherhood is responsible for human contact with 'Guardian Angels' and also gives permission for Spirits to enter the body/mind of the living through their dreams...they call it a 'mental contact contract'.

A "Wisdom Keeper" is a human being that the Brotherhood/Council feels they can entrust this knowledge to, for the betterment of themselves and human society as a whole.

A "Gatekeeper" is one who controls the portals and pathways through which the Spirits can move around or communicate with the living.

The only reason I found this out is because there was a major concern between myself and TCOS...I wasn't meant to have the gift, but because I did and they thought I may 'grow into it', I was pretty much shown around 'Limboland' and everything was explained to me and now, I explain it to you...a 'Wisdom Keeper', to keep it somewhere.

Peace out.

LibraCharm
20-01-2016, 06:22 AM
Thanking you for your knowledge, I appreciate this heaps, I haven't been able to find much about this topic so thankyou.

Shivani Devi
20-01-2016, 06:27 AM
Thanking you for your knowledge, I appreciate this heaps, I haven't been able to find much about this topic so thankyou.You're more than welcome and thank you, too.