PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts welcomed...dream then reality

Smiler
19-01-2011, 10:33 AM
Hi guys

I dreamt I was seeing debris (junk) flying pasted me.. great chunks of it .. in this dream I was not aware of being of body .. I was also made aware by some-ones telephatic thought ( who I could not see)... that the debris was other peoples negative thoughts and feelings and this would no longer affect me.. I was told I would now see with Gods eyes!

I really did not put much thought into the dream and started my work day (today)!

As I was driving .. I noticed something ..I was experiencing..and thought WHOA!!! 3 times it felt like I was floating out of my body ( sort of hard to explain).. I dont smoke any funny stuff etc .. but felt like the reality shifted .. the road was like an illusion(mirage ) for a sec or two.

I checked me ( no attachments ..thankGod).. I was not sick .. etc etc nor coming down with anything, I was not drifting off in my mind at time as I was concentrating on getting to clients house.

I continued to clients home which is in partial bush land .. I had never been to this eldery ladies before.. I got lost .

A car pulled out of a drive way.

I got out of my car and walked up to the driver.

I asked directions..he surprised me as I spiritually knew .. I knew him...very well..!!!
He was extremely polite and very helpful.
He looked exactly as I thought he would but hard to tell if older or younger ..

I thanked him and smiled a big soul smile:D

went to clients .. continued my day .. tried to forget earlier events today.

I am aware... of what I am not sure ????? YET????

Something is in the air?

Would love your thoughts
:smile:

Strange day.
:)

After thought mmmmm....
Could it Be my soul knowing and connecting ??

NightSpirit
19-01-2011, 11:04 AM
Have you ever read the series of Celestine Prophecies? Although these novels are classed as fantasy, they very much touch on many experiences...including the one you just described.
If I remember it rightly, the author is explaining how we can slip in and out of the 'flow'. That the spiritual energy we draw upon is always offering clues and shining the way for the next step, if we are willing to connect to it.
I would say this is what was happening to you. So your 'energy' was showing you the way...the next step/clue. The universe was setting it up for you and you connected to its flow, hence why you timed all the clues to lead you to the lady's house. Yes you would feel a connection with this man because you were connecting into his soul energy and that brings instant recognition....that feeling of connected-ness and what we keep trying to describe as unconditional love.

Smiler
19-01-2011, 11:12 AM
LOL Night thanks :)... Yes that makes sense completely actually.

Have got that book somewhere it was my Dads lol.. funny how I got his books.
I must read more .

harley's mum
19-01-2011, 11:16 AM
Have you ever read the series of Celestine Prophecies? Although these novels are classed as fantasy, they very much touch on many experiences...including the one you just described.
If I remember it rightly, the author is explaining how we can slip in and out of the 'flow'.
hello all...
well I did the celestine thing when first published and mention and refer many many times and you could say "go with the flow" is one saying that I almost have on prerecorded message loop... and another one I use all the time is about being in the right place at the right time to send and to receive messages... and remember it is "the message" NOT "the messanger"...

and yes although a "novel" the actual "truths" that he discusses are indeed ancient knowledge and IMO there is absolutely nothing NEW about "new age"

I have said many times in other posts that all thought and knowledge is universal and we just have to plug into it and yes the definition of a zen life is being in the zone and going with the flow...

Smiler
19-01-2011, 11:23 AM
Hi harleys -mum

Lol well my soul was certainly going with the flow.

Wonder what the message is ?

The memory of that now is Wonderful Sheer Delight.

NightSpirit
19-01-2011, 11:24 AM
LOL Night thanks :)... Yes that makes sense completely actually.

Have got that book somewhere it was my Dads lol.. funny how I got his books.
I must read more .

Haha...its happened again..another book of your Dad's LOL...Smiler's Dad, "Stop doing that!" LOL

NightSpirit
19-01-2011, 11:27 AM
Harleys Mum...you said it all spot-on...I couldn't add anything more to that. :D

Smiler....the message was you tuning in to the flow and receiving your steps in perfect syncronicity. That's what the flow is about.

Smiler
19-01-2011, 11:28 AM
Dearest Night

My faMily were binning them after he died.
I saved them.. and his tapes ..LOL Better find dads tapes (HUGE SMILE!!!)

LOL

Smiler
19-01-2011, 11:31 AM
I have a extremnely wonderful high feeling of happiness bursting within!

Hope it stays

Bless u both
*HUGS*

NightSpirit
19-01-2011, 11:35 AM
I have a extremnely wonderful high feeling of happiness bursting within!

Hope it stays

Bless u both
*HUGS*

Ahhh..that is the 'knowing' or 'Truth' you are feeling. It's great, isn't it? LOL