PDA

View Full Version : Ancient egyptian-esque enities

IsiahHolmes123
19-01-2016, 01:17 AM
Have any of you had experience with ancient Egyptian-esque entities or such imagery appearing during deep meditations. I have the experience from time to time, mostly dragon-bird hybrid-like things which glow lots of light like a sung. They're features are normally sharp or they appear to ware gold ornaments or other such things. Just curious.

chrischung110
19-01-2016, 01:39 AM
I've seen ancient Egyptian art depicting those flying golden things, but it's the first time reading about the experience from someone. I wonder what they are? For the most part, I think they are positive. I did run into what seemed like a negative entity.

When I was sleeping, there was a translucent vibrating orb above my body. My body vibrated too. I was suspicious, so I demanded it away. I could barely move like in sleep paralysis.

Phoenix Rising
19-01-2016, 04:10 PM
I have not had dreams or visions while meditating about these animals, however I have repeatedly had this happen seeing the pyramids and the land of Egypt a lot just recently.

The Sun Connection
19-01-2016, 05:51 PM
Egypt played one of the biggest roles in advancing human spirituality. And currently Ra has reincarnated on earth and is working to help humans realign with the path love and connection to the universe.

IsiahHolmes123
19-01-2016, 08:54 PM
The statement that Ra is on earth incarnate is interesting because the name has come up in my poetry a bit. Interesting stuff man. What are such enities as I've described normally associated with?

urielshane
21-01-2016, 07:26 AM
that is good to know...that Ra has reincarnated.