PDA

View Full Version : How does one contact their angels?

Witch794
17-01-2016, 06:39 PM
Hi,
I'm sort of in need of some help. I would like to ask some questions/receive some guidance from my personal angels / spirit guides about some pretty major things. Does anyone know how to get in contact with them ? /have any tips?

thanks - xx

The Sun Connection
17-01-2016, 11:06 PM
It's not very easy to contact them but the only method to work for me which took me a very long time to get into the right frame of mind to pull off is as follows. Also do not expect to get the awnsers your looking for and do not be afraid during this or it may turn VERY sour on you (mind your frequency) I have only done this a couple times to experiment and I recommend you only go in for a couple minutes at the start just to learn how it feels and not shock your system in any way. Step 1, Pre meditate for 30min-1hr find inner peace and hold resonate in happiness. Step 2, lay down. Step 3, cover your face with a blanket or towel or anything (this is to "pull" your consious area in because at this point you need to seclude as much as posible and remove the affects of your surrroundings). Step 4 (most important), place a light object on your forehead Like a hand tower with a bit of change placed inside it, looking for 1-3lbs. Step 5, now that you've come this far your almost there, now imagine that your letting in nothingness into your forehead, your sucking in nothingness. as you do this you will drift and it will happen fast, youll be whisked away and guided by either a female or male soul. What you experience is deteremened by how you feel and it will be very vivid because you are awake it's almost like a lucid dream but your moving in reality here not the dream world. I can share my experiences with you if you'd like and I hope this works for you. good luck!

Witch794
18-01-2016, 04:04 PM
@The Sun Connection

Wow thank you for sharing your methods, I would love to hear more about your experience, feel free to message me!

I'm sort of new to meditating and stuff like that, I'm young and don't have a tutor but I try my best. I can for sure say i have been able to induce certain "psychic" (in lack of better words) experiences by my will though, so this doesn't seem impossible.

The only thing I don't understand about your post though is the part about placing a hand-tower(??) with change inside it on my forehead? assume you mean change as in nickles & pennys for example? What is a hand-tower though??? Sorry if i sound dumb or whatever right now but english isn't my first language so maybe I misunderstood you, if you could explain this a little further it would be great...

anyways, take care ✌

Serenifly
18-01-2016, 06:13 PM
I talk to my angels all day everyday. They are right here with us, just talk to them. It's taken me a long time but I have a lot of FAITH they are right here listening and helping when I ask.

I have a daily meditation practice for sure, but they are always connected to us, and they are always around us :) you just need to talk to them and ask for their help when it's needed :)

I've had at least 3 angel intervention stories and all I had to do was ask :)

Malachite
19-01-2016, 09:43 AM
@The Sun Connection

Wow thank you for sharing your methods, I would love to hear more about your experience, feel free to message me!

I'm sort of new to meditating and stuff like that, I'm young and don't have a tutor but I try my best. I can for sure say i have been able to induce certain "psychic" (in lack of better words) experiences by my will though, so this doesn't seem impossible.

The only thing I don't understand about your post though is the part about placing a hand-tower(??) with change inside it on my forehead? assume you mean change as in nickles & pennys for example? What is a hand-tower though??? Sorry if i sound dumb or whatever right now but english isn't my first language so maybe I misunderstood you, if you could explain this a little further it would be great...

anyways, take care ✌

I think they meant hand towel. So like putting a few large coins in the middle of the towel, folding it and putting on your forehead where the coin will center around the 3rd eye area

Witch794
19-01-2016, 04:55 PM
@Serenify
I'll try. This is difficult because i've never really communicated or like physically SEEN a deity before. this is pretty big & I'm scared that they won't answer me haha. Like what if I'm not worthy enough to have an angel for some reason? idk it's just a little scary, but imma try to bring myself together..

John32241
19-01-2016, 05:36 PM
this is pretty big & I'm scared that they won't answer me haha. Like what if I'm not worthy enough to have an angel for some reason? idk it's just a little scary, but imma try to bring myself together..

Hi,

Actually the truth is that guides and angels serve us when we are in human form. Not in human terms naturally. Yet they stand ready to hold our hand and speak with us.

I have been telepathic all my life with my higher self and guides. I can not imagine what it would feel like to be alone and without their presence. I know that this is the reality that each of us has. Yet for most the brain takes over and shuts down the human's intuitive senses.

The key for communication with guides is belief in my view. We are all so unique. How one person does it would not represent how best any other person could do it. It is a little scary because it is an unknown reality for you. As you suggest, bring yourself together and just do it. Have that imaginary conversation with your guide and feel the result of your success with it.

John

Witch794
19-01-2016, 06:24 PM
I agree.
I guess I just feel i have to be in a good, peaceful state of mind before I try contacting them.

John32241
19-01-2016, 08:21 PM
Sounds good to me.

magdna
20-01-2016, 09:39 AM
Understand that you don't contact them .. They are there ..with you always.

Silence .. just listen .. and consider that .. they speak.

The Sun Connection
20-01-2016, 02:48 PM
Sorry for my spelling there I thought I had proof read that but I guess not. It was supposed to say towel* not tower so sorry about that and I'll just post my experience so others can read as well. Also any change works for this or any weight in general just as it's not to heavy but not so light as you need to be able to feel a small weight on your forehead (1-3lbs). The goal with doing this is to force remove your body from your senses but it can be hard to trigger, also this is not a trick to your mind but rather a trick to your consciousness itself.

When I did this the first time I scared myself out of it but the second time I did this I stayed calm and let myself slide. Within mere seconds of having left my body I was not in control of motion rather I was being moved with something. This exersize did not reconnect me with my oversoul. I feel as though there are "firewalls" in place preventing that level of expansion to a still corded soul and chances are the one who was guiding me was a spirit guide assigned to me or one which was nearby and witnessed my soul exit my body. After getting out I was moved underwater in the ocean somewhere and my senses were very hightened visually and audibly with no sense of feeling and no need to manually breath (which I guess is obvious). I was in a peculiar place staring down a big dark underwater pipe that seemed to be really big probably about 25ft in diameter and at least a few hundred feet deep the first thing I noticed was that it was night time or I was too deep for the sun to show but my vision was adjusting fast and I could see a fair way's around me. Then without really thinking I was humming and this pipe was vibrating, it was a pitch I didnt even know humans could make. It sat between ohm and ahh and it was weird but sounded nice. I think it was like a msg for fishes or like a song in some way not too sure tbh. I forgot to mention that when I appeared at the pipe a womans voice said to me "and here we have an extension" It was the first and only thing she said to me. So after humming I woke up and I was vibrating and my room which was pitch black was bright blue and I could see everything around me. Honestly I don't know what to think about the experience, I like to think it was a song for the fish.

Witch794
21-01-2016, 04:08 PM
Did you ever understand what the pipe was?
Do you have any thoughts why you were taken to that place in particular?