PDA

View Full Version : Record Keeper Quartz

Glowstone
18-01-2011, 10:46 PM
I have a record Keeper quartz that is a point. Its about 3 inches in length and has 5 sides and one main slope..its broken off at the end...

The Quartz has 11 triangles all layered one on top of the other in random formations ( like a mountain range scene)...

Im wondering what to do with it..(if theres anything to be doing with it at all)
Its been out in 2 full moons since getting it..but to be honest ive never had anything significant from it..I have meditated with it and rubbed the triangles upwards..but nothing..Other stones I have have been worked immediatly yeilding many different results...

A friend of mine suggests that as record keepers are supposed to be linked to Lemuria or Atlantis..and with the number of records..that the stone may belong to a group??...its curious.....i love it but it seems very quiet..

any thoughts?

Cheers everyone!
Love and things:hug3:

Topaz
18-01-2011, 10:55 PM
I have four large Lemurian Quartz pieces and they all have record keepers and also two large rainbow quartz balls . I can honestly say i haven't recieved any information from them but when the time is right I hope that something will be given to me :) x

Glowstone
18-01-2011, 11:59 PM
Yea my friend has a lemurian...its HUGE!...she should have put a warning beacon on the top of it to warn passing aircraft!

Hey nice crystals u got there!..hope we get something sometime!

x

Topaz
19-01-2011, 12:39 AM
Yea my friend has a lemurian...its HUGE!...she should have put a warning beacon on the top of it to warn passing aircraft!

Hey nice crystals u got there!..hope we get something sometime!

x Hee they are big :) I was lucky a crystal shop in London was closing down, so i got them for £10 each :icon_eek: that was a few years ago and now they are selling for £100 .

Glowstone
19-01-2011, 02:13 AM
ooowee!..thats a bobby dazzzler! lol
x

Katiecat
20-01-2011, 12:16 AM
My favorite crystal I have is a quartz generator record keeper....another interesting thing about it is the way half of it is clear, while the other half has fairy dust.

I seem to learn something profound shortly after handling it...and I feel this crystal has helped me learn a lot of information in a short period of time..including info about myself.

I am very grateful for this crystal.