PDA

View Full Version : Your first expierence

Roselove
18-01-2011, 05:10 PM
for those of you that are meduims just wanted to know about your first encounter with spirits.. i am kinda freaked out looking over my shoulder at night hoping nothing pops out lol since apparently i have latent abliities lol was it something you developed or was it something that just started showing up? thanks xoxo

Sira
18-01-2011, 05:32 PM
As a child I was very sensitive to stones and trees. I used to listen to trees talking with each other in the wind...
I was maybe 15 or 16 when I'd hear spirits knocking on the walls to make themselves known. I got totally scared. Since then it was me keeping the doors tightly shut and them trying to make contact. Synchronism was amazing. One time I won 14 times in a row in lottery, unfortunately the smallest sums but for a student it was precious. When I matriculated I won a trip to Paris for two so I went there that spring with my sister, then 16 years old, our first trip abroad. I only applied to one place after matriculation, a university to study English. There were about 400 applicants, 35 were chosen based on a test. I got through. When I was about 25 I took a newspaper from the wooden kitchen table and got a really strong electric shock. I knew at that instant that my future job is there in the ads. It took me half an hour to gather my courage the see what it was. I applied, believing that I cannot get it because I lacked the experience, they were looking for a journalist. I was hired. Somehow I always knew that there was something larger around me, I just did not want to take part in it. The spirit world took excellent care of me until about 13 years ago, when they simply woke me up by appearing in my living room, and since then I have lost my job, business, relationships, home, been crippled 3 times, simply been through quite a lot; I am actually surprised to be alive after the last 14 months of relentless release from the old. Maybe the first part was so easy, living in the flow of fortune, so that I could always look back and see that everything happens for a purpose, even the toughest parts.
I don't believe in free will. My life has been too synchronistic for that...
:hug3:

LadyB.
18-01-2011, 07:54 PM
For a long time they were tying to get my attention..moving things, noises, clocks stopping at the same time..Kettle would be boiling when I got home from work. Although these things would sometimes happen in front of my eyes I never actually saw the 'beings' responsible...I wasn't scared as I never felt that any harm would come to me. I was, I admit, a little unnerved at times though.

All this stopped when I started developing as a medium. No need for it now I suppose, they have my attention.

The first time I felt a spirit energy, on the very first day of the first circle I joined, it was one of the most beautiful and life changing moments of my life.

There is nothing to fear...Only our imaginations. AA Michael can protect us from our moments of fear and doubt.

Don't let supposed 'rules and boundaries' limit your experiences, embrace it all. :smile:

LB
X

Roselove
18-01-2011, 09:32 PM
thank you!

Westleigh
20-01-2011, 03:30 PM
I agree with LadyB - the first time I felt a spirit presence with me it was one of the most beautiful and life-changing experiences of my life, too.

I had no leanings toward spirituality of any sort for most of my life, until I discovered a form of energy healing which worked wonderfully for several anxiety-related problems I was having. My curiosity about why this technique worked began to lead me down a wondrous path which continues to unfold and grow ever more wondrous with each step. :smile: I began to do a lot of inner work, healing my past and clearing my energies, and, much to my astonishment because I had never been inclined to anything of the sort, psychic phenomena began to "turn up" during this process (I now know this is because, among other things, I was clearing and opening my third eye chakra). I'm still doing this kind of work and my abilities are still increasing, but I'm thrilled to now be able to speak to my wonderful spirit companions.

Please don't be afraid of your abilities developing, or of the spirit world - it's all very natural, and everyone has the ability to connect with it if they understood how to do it. http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc302/punisher9999_photos/heart.gif

earthprowler
20-01-2011, 04:42 PM
for those of you that are meduims just wanted to know about your first encounter with spirits.. i am kinda freaked out looking over my shoulder at night hoping nothing pops out lol since apparently i have latent abliities lol was it something you developed or was it something that just started showing up? thanks xoxo

as a kid i was one of those who had to have the light on, music, a dog in the room with me. turning off the light only meant i could sense them surrounding my bed and watching me. i was scared most nights till i hit my teenage years and seemed to block it out. i could even make predictions when i was 10 and under. late teenage years took me in a zigzag pattern, past life books, then witch craft, then finding out if you said you wanted something specific, you got it. then witchcraft...lol...all over the map. then i got into ghost hunting and saw other people connecting with spirits and it was like a light bulb went on.......and i thought "I wanna do that too!" So I worked at it diligently.

The strangest thing I had happen to me in the beginning was when I was sitting down stairs watching tv on the floor. All of the sudden I was very aware that the room had just filled up with people. I couldn't see them but standing in front of all of them was my grandma, my mom's mother, and telling the group (like they were on some kind of a tour, LOL) "and this is my grand daughter and she has the gift too". :icon_eek: I was on show! :wink: And after that it was just one thing after another..........and here I am. :D

aser's homie
20-01-2011, 07:16 PM
My first experience spoken of about really humbles me swiftly. Obviously the good centered forces are encouragers mainly humane and full of stature to help the bright qualification in person. That is what I like about heaven, @* very upfront no nonsense, taught me that I should be careful and behave if that I admit to care.. Hope is heaven, faith is heaven's keys.

Namaste.

Enya
20-01-2011, 07:26 PM
I think my first encounter with spirit was as a toddler, when I was heard talking to a lady who, by my description, lived in the time of the Jacobite rebellion (or some other time when redcoats marched through the Highlands...) I have no memory of this at all, so I don't know if she was a spirit or it was a past life memory. Years later, I realised I could sense atmospheres and when I was in my 20s, I 'saw' my first ghost out of the corner of my eye. It was decades later before I was ready to begin my spiritual training.

Rosewater hun, I *still* freak out at the thought of seeing spirit, even though I've been told I can... so I ask them not to show themselves. I'm content seeing them in my mind's eye, at this point. You don't have to keep looking over your shoulder... that's allowing fear to control you. Your spirit friends won't do anything to frighten you. :hug3:

Roselove
20-01-2011, 09:45 PM
thank you all!

Gauss
25-01-2011, 04:36 PM
As a child I was very sensitive to stones and trees. I used to listen to trees talking with each other in the wind...
I was maybe 15 or 16 when I'd hear spirits knocking on the walls to make themselves known. I got totally scared. Since then it was me keeping the doors tightly shut and them trying to make contact. Synchronism was amazing. One time I won 14 times in a row in lottery, unfortunately the smallest sums but for a student it was precious. When I matriculated I won a trip to Paris for two so I went there that spring with my sister, then 16 years old, our first trip abroad. I only applied to one place after matriculation, a university to study English. There were about 400 applicants, 35 were chosen based on a test. I got through. When I was about 25 I took a newspaper from the wooden kitchen table and got a really strong electric shock. I knew at that instant that my future job is there in the ads. It took me half an hour to gather my courage the see what it was. I applied, believing that I cannot get it because I lacked the experience, they were looking for a journalist. I was hired. Somehow I always knew that there was something larger around me, I just did not want to take part in it. The spirit world took excellent care of me until about 13 years ago, when they simply woke me up by appearing in my living room, and since then I have lost my job, business, relationships, home, been crippled 3 times, simply been through quite a lot; I am actually surprised to be alive after the last 14 months of relentless release from the old. Maybe the first part was so easy, living in the flow of fortune, so that I could always look back and see that everything happens for a purpose, even the toughest parts.
I don't believe in free will. My life has been too synchronistic for that...
:hug3:

This is very interesting to read. Do you want to hear a theory of why this has happened to you? In that case PM me and I can send you some information that I am pretty sure will interest you. You still have a chance, donĀ“t worry.

Wish you all the best!:smile:

PsychicMediumJake
10-02-2011, 11:32 AM
Haha i am a developing medium..
I saw my first spirit not so long ago actually! about 2 weeks ago.
I always thought i was clairscentient but obviously its now proving otherwise, as i am enhancing i believe i no have a clairvoyant ability, the ability to see them too.

Like you i ALWAYS said if i ever see a ghost (this is the word i used use, hate it now) i will scream like a little girl!
well the time did come. other things where happening i started seeing spirits aura's just colours - i dont see this as actually seeing a spirit so i dismissed it. but still acknowledged it.
I was getting into bed and i laid there looking at the stars then as i looked round there was 6ft tall mist and it was so wide! took up alot of my room

you could see the detail it taking from and moving around freely.
Then my focus was brought into something inside the mist, it was a head. A head of an old lady who just smiled at me. the head was moving and after careful thought i realised that the movement she followed spelt out a J. I dont no if this is coincedence or just a case. But it was comforting not scary so if you ever see a good spirit you will not be scared :)

diaryofapsychicmedium.blogspot.com

Roselove
21-02-2011, 05:04 AM
i see thank you! floating heads! oh dear lol i think i saw one on the floor once.. lol i'm not looking forward to seeing them but what can i do, guess if it's going to happen nothing i can do about it

pixie
21-02-2011, 12:00 PM
I believe my childhood home was also home to a few that have passed but we never knew who it could've been. My first apartment was also shared with 3 souls from the late 1800's, 1900. They were quite playful and I grew to enjoy them. But the most memorable one was from several years ago who I helped to move on.
To be honest, I like to think of every experience as my first because they are all so special in their own way.