PDA

View Full Version : i would love to have something clarified

scotch
09-01-2016, 04:24 PM
Please could you explain the difference between your spiritual guide and your guardian angel.

well....I was talking to my spiritual guides....like i always do.....out of a sudden there was a different voice....so i asked this different voice who he (sounded male) was. He told me, that he is my guardian angel.....hm....my spiritual guides even confirmed it.....

really would love to hear the differences

Phoenix Rising
09-01-2016, 04:57 PM
Hi Scotch, to the best of my knowledge, your spirit guides are people that have crossed over and your Guardian Angel is just that, an Angel.

The Taoist
09-01-2016, 05:35 PM
Hello' scotch:

The concept of the angels and spirit guides is directly related or connected to the High Self, so that each person would seem to have a guardian angel, which of course expresses the High Self.

Now, if everyone understands that their High Self is the same as their guardian angel, or vice versa : their guardian angel is their High Self, then it is possible for each and every person to have a personal experiencing of an angel and thus tie in to the angelic realm.

It is a realm of consciousness, and is accessible to those who would work with angels and choose to connect to the angelic realm.

Therefore scotch, guardian angels, spirit guides, lovers or friends are ALL aspects of your Higher Self/Spirit. And that it is seen that you have difficulty in understanding this not because you are new to this perception or way of perceiving but that.....you have a 'core' belief that suggests that....”Life is based in separation or duality”.

That there is a strong sense of deep separation from creation, life, others, or ALL THAT IS.

And that, it appears that you are currently moving into a new and more empowering or expanding sense of self-awareness. It is clear that you have had much confusion and conflict due to your “base belief of reality”.....which suggests that.....life is separate and divisive.

Now, this is something that can easily be neutralized by 'identifying, addressing & resolving' those limiting 'base beliefs' and replacing those limiting structures with more empowering, aware and freedom oriented beliefs that support your current pathway instead of creating more and more limitation, internal conflict and confusion.

And remember, the 'way' that you live your life is based in your life's premise or belief.

I will add a little extra here and offer you one of my many 'spiritual learning structures' in order to help clarify and support your efforts to understand all of this.

Now, the following are some of the more important principles of manifesting, given to me from Divine Spirit.

1 You exist.
2 Everything is Here/Now.
3 The All is one, and the One is all.
4 What you put out is what you get back.
5 The only constant in the universe is change

Each belief makes you vibrate at a unique set of frequencies. And these frequencies then attract, by sympathetic resonance, those energies/holograms vibrating on the same frequencies.

Your beliefs determine the reality that you perceive. Your beliefs determine your perception of reality.

You then immediately, automatically, interpret your perception of reality.

That is, you project, and "superimpose" an interpretation onto your perception of reality.

You then emotionally react to your interpretation of that reality.

You then have thoughts about this reality.

Then, based on your emotions and thoughts, you take action.

I hope this has helped.

Best Wishes.

In Light & Joy The Taoist

The Taoist
09-01-2016, 05:37 PM
Hello' scotch:

The concept of the angels and spirit guides is directly related or connected to the High Self, so that each person would seem to have a guardian angel, which of course expresses the High Self.

Now, if everyone understands that their High Self is the same as their guardian angel, or vice versa : their guardian angel is their High Self, then it is possible for each and every person to have a personal experiencing of an angel and thus tie in to the angelic realm.

It is a realm of consciousness, and is accessible to those who would work with angels and choose to connect to the angelic realm.

Therefore scotch, guardian angels, spirit guides, lovers or friends are ALL aspects of your Higher Self/Spirit. And that it is seen that you have difficulty in understanding this not because you are new to this perception or way of perceiving but that.....you have a 'core' belief that suggests that....”Life is based in separation or duality”.

That there is a strong sense of deep separation from creation, life, others, or ALL THAT IS.

And that, it appears that you are currently moving into a new and more empowering or expanding sense of self-awareness. It is clear that you have had much confusion and conflict due to your “base belief of reality”.....which suggests that.....life is separate and divisive.

Now, this is something that can easily be neutralized by 'identifying, addressing & resolving' those limiting 'base beliefs' and replacing those limiting structures with more empowering, aware and freedom oriented beliefs that support your current pathway instead of creating more and more limitation, internal conflict and confusion.

And remember, the 'way' that you live your life is based in your life's premise or belief.

I will add a little extra here and offer you one of my many 'spiritual learning structures' in order to help clarify and support your efforts to understand all of this.

Now, the following are some of the more important principles of manifesting, given to me from Divine Spirit.

1 You exist.
2 Everything is Here/Now.
3 The All is one, and the One is all.
4 What you put out is what you get back.
5 The only constant in the universe is change

Each belief makes you vibrate at a unique set of frequencies. And these frequencies then attract, by sympathetic resonance, those energies/holograms vibrating on the same frequencies.

Your beliefs determine the reality that you perceive. Your beliefs determine your perception of reality.

You then immediately, automatically, interpret your perception of reality.

That is, you project, and "superimpose" an interpretation onto your perception of reality.

You then emotionally react to your interpretation of that reality.

You then have thoughts about this reality.

Then, based on your emotions and thoughts, you take action.

I hope this has helped.

Best Wishes.

In Light & Joy The Taoist[/QUOTE]

scotch
09-01-2016, 05:47 PM
Hi Scotch, to the best of my knowledge, your spirit guides are people that have crossed over and your Guardian Angel is just that, an Angel.
thank you sundancer :hug2:

scotch
09-01-2016, 05:50 PM
hello Taoist....thank you for taking the time to answer my little question so intensly :hug2:

do i understand you right if i say now that all this i expirience is real and also becomes reality as i believe in it?

and the voices i hear are actually parts of my higher inner self? :rolleyes:

thank you for helping me in this matter :hug3:

The Taoist
09-01-2016, 07:12 PM
Dear scotch:

Yes...that is some of it.

In Light & Love The Taoist

scotch
09-01-2016, 07:22 PM
Dear scotch:

Yes...that is some of it.

In Light & Love The Taoist

:D this is good to know....so what would you suggest how i should go on? :smile:

Shinsoo
09-01-2016, 08:24 PM
Touch is how I determine the difference.

My guardian angel has a warm touch, my spirit guides have all had a cool one.

Simple but effective! (so far lol) Who knows, maybe there are extraterrestrials out there that have warm touch. :)

scotch
09-01-2016, 09:59 PM
Touch is how I determine the difference.

My guardian angel has a warm touch, my spirit guides have all had a cool one.

Simple but effective! (so far lol) Who knows, maybe there are extraterrestrials out there that have warm touch. :)

oh....i like this.....well I have not touched them at all...but i felt with one of my spiritual guides a very cold breathe....... :hug2:

Serrao
09-01-2016, 10:05 PM
Please could you explain the difference between your spiritual guide and your guardian angel.
The guardian angel has the most responsibility for you.
This angel decides about how to assist in the "next move" the incarnated soul will make.
The guides more or less help the guardian angels.

Hope this helps. :smile:

Shinsoo
09-01-2016, 10:30 PM
oh....i like this.....well I have not touched them at all...but i felt with one of my spiritual guides a very cold breathe....... :hug2:

My spirit guide(s) all have a touch that feels very gentle and cool. I feel it when they're trying to loosen the entities on my etheric body and sometimes when I'm falling into slumber I can feel my guide's hand on my forehead before sending me a dream.

My guardian angel has given me dreams in the same fashion.

The Very cold breath you mention kind of alarms me though. I have parasites on me that have that kind of feeling. It's not pleasant. Not saying you have an astral parasite on you, but it's worth checking into.

Rah nam
10-01-2016, 12:26 AM
Hello' scotch:

I agree with the part of it being the higher self, but it has nothing to do with the angelic realm.
In the same way we come in contact with water all the time and our body consist of more then 60% of water but we are not water. Nothing functions without water in the same way as nothing function in creation without the angelic energy.

scotch
10-01-2016, 07:49 AM
The guardian angel has the most responsibility for you.
This angel decides about how to assist in the "next move" the incarnated soul will make.
The guides more or less help the guardian angels.

Hope this helps. :smile:

thank you :hug2:

it is just funny that I have met my spiritual guides first :hug3:

scotch
10-01-2016, 07:52 AM
My spirit guide(s) all have a touch that feels very gentle and cool. I feel it when they're trying to loosen the entities on my etheric body and sometimes when I'm falling into slumber I can feel my guide's hand on my forehead before sending me a dream.

My guardian angel has given me dreams in the same fashion.

The Very cold breath you mention kind of alarms me though. I have parasites on me that have that kind of feeling. It's not pleasant. Not saying you have an astral parasite on you, but it's worth checking into.

thx :hug2: .....but do you check this? :rolleyes:

scotch
10-01-2016, 07:53 AM
I agree with the part of it being the higher self, but it has nothing to do with the angelic realm.
In the same way we come in contact with water all the time and our body consist of more then 60% of water but we are not water. Nothing functions without water in the same way as nothing function in creation without the angelic energy.

interesting :cool: ....thanks for the info :hug2:

Serrao
10-01-2016, 09:25 AM
thank you :hug2:

it is just funny that I have met my spiritual guides first :hug3:
I have heard this before with other people.

I'm not sure, but I think it has to do with intuitive communication being dependent on vibration.
As long as your vibration is not high enough you cannot communicate with your guardian angel.

scotch
10-01-2016, 09:52 AM
I have heard this before with other people.

I'm not sure, but I think it has to do with intuitive communication being dependent on vibration.
As long as your vibration is not high enough you cannot communicate with your guardian angel.

wow....this makes sense :hug2:

Shinsoo
10-01-2016, 03:56 PM
thx :hug2: .....but do you check this? :rolleyes:

I just somehow know. And I ask my guides about stuff like this all the time. I'm clairsentinent, and as I'm just clairsentinent, I've been able to form a really fine sense of etheric touch, as it's the only thing I have to analyze spirit with.

I have yet to be proven wrong on this. That said, every spiritual path is different. And I admit that I can't just lump all spirit guides into one group--maybe some extraterrestrials have a warm touch like the angels for all I know. My guides are cetaceans, their touch feels cool. My grandmother, my first spirit guide, also had a cool touch. :)

I am certain the warm touch i feel on my head is from my guardian angel though, as it's through him I channel my healing ability.

As for the cold feelings, I've only felt that from parasites. I've felt hot feelings too--parasites as well. I'm still just a lil too young for hot flashes! :p

scotch
10-01-2016, 04:30 PM
I just somehow know. And I ask my guides about stuff like this all the time. I'm clairsentinent, and as I'm just clairsentinent, I've been able to form a really fine sense of etheric touch, as it's the only thing I have to analyze spirit with.

I have yet to be proven wrong on this. That said, every spiritual path is different. And I admit that I can't just lump all spirit guides into one group--maybe some extraterrestrials have a warm touch like the angels for all I know. My guides are cetaceans, their touch feels cool. My grandmother, my first spirit guide, also had a cool touch. :)

I am certain the warm touch i feel on my head is from my guardian angel though, as it's through him I channel my healing ability.

As for the cold feelings, I've only felt that from parasites. I've felt hot feelings too--parasites as well. I'm still just a lil too young for hot flashes! :p

oh this is amazing.....so a lot of things i can learn :smile:

Shivani Devi
20-01-2016, 09:12 AM
I haven't met my Guardian Angel yet, but I have met a few Spirit Guides and know enough about them to know they are definitely not my 'Guardian Angel' and this is how I tell:

1. A 'Spirit Guide' is just that, a guide into the realms of spirit, just like a bored, apathetic tour guide..."if you look out the left side of the bus, you'll see Satan roasting Hitler" etc. Spirit Guides are the ones who make the 'Astral transition' much easier. An Angel would just lift you up in His arms and carry you across the void and you'd feel nothing but safe. A Spirit Guide will just hold your hand and say 'trust me, if you dare' and flash a cheeky grin.

2. A 'Spirit Guide' will usually tell you what you want to hear if it's somehow going to keep the peace and stop you from asking any further questions they consider impertinent. Thus, they often lie and leave it up to your own personal discretion to take from it 'that which applies' vs 'that which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever'. An Angel would just tell the truth, but wouldn't say anything at all if you weren't 'meant to know'...or they'd just say that. Whatever an Angel says, would be spoken with love and not duty like a marine sergeant with a toothache.

3. A 'Spirit Guide' will still retain many/all of those emotions which made them human. They also swear from time to time, get frustrated, annoyed and give me the 'silent treatment' if they feel I deserve it. It's the only way they get to 'punish' me for not going the same way they are guiding me. I would assume a Guardian Angel wouldn't do that and wouldn't be so bloody moody as Spirit Guides are....and

4. Like a previous poster said, Spirit Guides can be anything, from animals to ghosts to extraterrestrials...but Angels are in a class of their own. They cannot be, nor have they ever been anything other than an Angel.

...and yes, Spirit Guides are like/are just Ghosts, who make the temperature drop and their touch is like ice.

That is how I tell the difference and I hope it helps.