PDA

View Full Version : On being an Empath

~Jay~
18-09-2006, 07:18 PM
Wasn't sure whether to put this here or not, as it's not neccessarliy classed as mediumship, but here goes anyway, lol:-

Empaths are people who's sensitivity is much greater than that of the average Joe or Josie.

Empaths are people who:-

Often get confused between their own feelings and other peoples,

Can look at a person and tell what they are feeling and experiencing,

Often have difficulty being in crowded places like shopping centres or pubs,

Attract energy vampires to them (people who drain your energy) and

Can sometimes feel natural and man-made disasters before they happen.

If you are an Empath, you probably struggle with many aspects of daily life. One of the major problems with Empaths is that they have a tendancy to take on other people's emotions and issues as though they were their own. When you feel other people's feelings, you often don't realise that the emotions are coming from outside of yourself. They all tend to feel as though they are your emotions which can be very confusing and often overwhelming. After a while of accumulating emotions both yours and others, you can get very sick. To move beyond these difficulties, some new Life Skills need to be introduced and implemented.

There are a number of ways to counteract the problems of being an Empath. Many of them have to do with defining and clarifying who you are and what you believe. The first and most important action to take is to get focused on your thoughts and beliefs. As you come to a much clearer, more conscious awareness about who you are and what you believe compared to what others believe, you will widen the gap between yourself and other's emotions. Even if you do take on anothers feelings, it will be easier to recognise them as not belonging to you. Once the recognition is made, you can easily let go of the other persons 'stuff'.

Another set of activities that is very important in clearing up the empathic difficulties, is that of cleansing and protecting your energy field. There are many, many ways in which to do this, I will offer just a few.

For cleansing the energy field, I recommend with every shower that you take, you imagine that the water is super powerful, sparkling, cleansing energy that flushes all over and through your body, easily washing away any build up of negative energy. At the same time whilst having the shower, in your mind, call out to Archangel Michael (the defender and protector) to come and use his powerful sword to swipe through any and all cords all over your body, that are draining your energy. These two activities will easily release great amounts of negative energy.

For protecting the energy, I recommend that every morning you call upon Archangel Michael and ask him to wrap his wings around you, sealing and protecting you from any and all negative energy throughout the day. I also suggest that using your imagination, you surround yourself with a beautiful sparkly mirrorball, that instantly reflects all negative energy away from you.

Simply by performing these four exercises daily and working on defining who you are and what you believe, you can make a real difference to your experiences in this life. After a while of doing that, you can even start to open up to the gifts of being an empath, such as having a greater level of insight into people's behaviour and their intentions. Being an Empath truly is a wonderful gift and you can experience it as such with a bit of healing work.

~Jay~
18-09-2006, 07:22 PM
Bit more on being an empath.....(taken from www.crystalinks.com)

The word "empathy" derives from the Greek words "empatheia" meaning "passion" and "pathein" meaning "to experience, suffer".

According to Miriam-Webster's on-line dictionary - "Empathy is the action of understanding, being aware of, being sensitive to, and vicariously experiencing the feelings, thoughts, and experience of another of either the past or present without having the feelings, thoughts, and experience fully communicated in an objectively explicit manner."

As humans - our empathic skill are always turned on - as with all things - we just need to be open to receive the messages. It's like a radio - it may be playing - but are you listening?

If you are a healer or psychic - you are always adjusting your frequency - like an antenna - just as an empath does - to help others.

Not all empaths are sympathic. Empaths feel emotions of others - but do not have to feel sympathy for them. Empaths - for the most part - are compassionate though - with a desire to heal and help others.

One can be an empath from childhood. They are called natural empaths who inherit this ability allowing them to experience in higher frequency of awareness. Some people develop their empathic abilities later in life when they are more aware.

Most are right brained in the sense of using the creative intuitive side of the brain - people who use higher frequencies to connect.

Strong empaths must learn how to discern their own emotions from someone else's.

There are degrees of empathic abilities which vary from empath to empath.

Empaths are always sensitive people.

Empaths not only pick of others emotions - they can project emotions as well - that will get picked up by those on the same frequency.

Some people in metaphysics believe that people with light eyes are more empathic. This is not true.

We all have certain degrees of empathic abilities. By this I mean - we all have the ability to adjust our emotional bodies with that of someone we are close to - especially if there is a love connection. This does not have to be a romantic connection. When you live with someone - or just love them - you can align your emotional body with theirs and feel their pain. The pain can be physical or emotional.

Being empathic means become one with someone or something else. You can connect with plants, animals, just about anything including the universe itself. It is almost a form of remote viewing. You can read emotions and thoughts through vibrational frequency.

Being able to empathize with people often helps you deal with them. You know what to say and do to keep balanced.

Physical Empathy...

One can take on the pain of another - especially in the case of twins - their frequencies are often linked.

When I am reading someone and I want to scan for health issues - I telepathically - or empathically - connect my body with theirs. I feel what they feel. If I find myself coughing - that person either has allergies or smokes - cigarettes or other. I quickly sense where I have pain in my body and go there to see what the problem is.

Emotional Empathy

Most empaths are more attuned to emotions than thoughts. To be an emotional empath is to experience the emotions of others - the positive and negative - pain and suffering and as well as love and compassion.

We become emotional empaths when we watch a film or TV show. This is a vicarious way of experiencing the emotions we came here to explore - but are not part of our personal experience.

We return to soap operas - TV series such as the latest series of reality shows - as part of being emotional empaths. Positive people will hope for a postitve outcome of the storyline. For negative people it will be the opposite.

Most of us can turn our empathic abilities on and off as we tape in to the frequencies. But for others - they seem to have no control over what they experience.

Those in control - embrace the subject - and those not in control feel a loss of power and hate it.

Under stress - awareness is heightene as well as empathic abilities.. It is best to pause - and go back to the emotions you experienced before the negative ones surfaced - then detach.

If you have empathic gifts - you also want to understand and control what is happening for you - to manage your empathic abilities and not become overwhelmed.

Being an empath is a soul decision.

We often believe that entities who come from higher realms have great empathic abilities. This is due to their higher frequency of thought. They are telepathic and usually have no oral language as they are not physical. Everything is telepathic and empathic for them.

People use their empathic abilities when in other paranormal acitivites such as ghost hunting.

The TV series Star Trek had an episode called, 'The Empath' about an alien woman with empathic abilities. The lesson in that program was about overcoming one's fears. Fears paralyze us - the loss of control - which creates more fear.

To increase empathic abilities - you most open the 'right side' of your brain - moving the logical mind aside. Begin with something creative - art - listening to music - meditation - yoga - writing for pleasure - being in nature or in the water - etc.

Practice your empathic abilities when you are with someone either by being in the same proximity - or by gently touching their hand.

You can try this by remote viewing by seeing the person in your mind then becoming one with their emotional body.

If you are reading this file - you have empathic abilities.

developing1
18-09-2006, 09:24 PM
Thankyou Jaycee!

for taking the time to explain, It made alot of sense to me!

best wishes

developing1:smile: :smile:

imageimaginer
19-09-2006, 06:38 AM
Hi Jaycee,

You have just described me, only I didn't know what I was. Thanks for this very useful information, now I know who I am. Although its hard sometimes being this way, feeling everything. The affects it has on me is sometimes overwhelming and causes me much grief. But the upside to it is being able to help others with what I feel which is great.

~Jay~
19-09-2006, 09:58 AM
Oh you're very welcome developing1 and imageimaginer....nice to see some fellow empaths around here!:wink:

Here's another excellent article on empathy (if you're like me, you always want as much info as you can get, hehe):

http://www.greenhopeessences.com/wordpress/?p=56

I have found, through my development circle, that my abilities extend to psychometry, as it's also a 'feely' kind of thing. We had to take hold of a crystal that another person had been holding in their hand whilst meditating earlier that evening, and see what impressions we could pick up from it. As soon as I picked up my partner's crystal, I got an overwhelmingly tense stomach, and the word 'worry' in my mind. Turned out to be very true, she was really worrying about something!

Trouble was, I ended up being unable to shake the tense tummy for about a week, until I was talking to my friend about it, and she suggested an excersize to see if I'd got an 'energy cord' attached to my solar plexus chakra. Lo and behold, I had - and as soon as I'd cut it (thru visualisation) I felt better, and after a few hours the tightness had totally disappeared!

Mother Goose
19-09-2006, 03:27 PM
:D What a wonder thread, Jaycee!!

Earlier this year I was told by a dear friend that I'm an empath. I never saw myself that way until he insisted that I was just like him in that respect.

When he told me that I remembered being a volunteer at a health clinic when I was a teen. Whenever I saw someone with an injury I'd usually get this sharp pain through my corresponding body part. I thought I was just imagining things...that I was just 'loony.' I'd spend the whole day wincing because there were too many people around me who were hurt. I sit back and laugh at myself about that now, but back then I didn't have anyone to tell me that what I was feeling was real...that I was an empath. I mentioned it to my mom, but she just laughed and told me I was silly.

I'm still learning to separate my feelings from those around me...but it is really hard with my dh. His bipolar mood swings can really get to me if I'm not careful.

mikron
21-09-2006, 10:21 AM
Thanks Jaycee ! I think what your describing is symtoms of what it is to be a star seed ....and thats all of us here are !

mikron

Dariel
21-09-2006, 08:34 PM
Thanks for articles those were good to read. I am that type as well and was born in that way. Maybe we all lightworkers are as mikron says.
But for me it was one of the biggest lessons to learn to separate my feeling from other people's feelings.

But have to tell that it is also a blessing as it is a tool to help but it also gives advantage in daily life. It is great tool helping others around once one learns to master the own energies first. When I feel for example someone around is for example stressed or angry or something, it comes to my energyfield but that is good as now the energyfields are mix with this person, I can do healing to my own energyfield cleansing the emotion but as our energyfield are connected that moment, I do it to the other person as well. It is like when someone is angry, I concentrate on feeling love and spreading that into his/her energyfield as well, while creating that around myself. It is a way also to spread light around as otherwise according to universal laws we need to have a permission to heal someone but I do not need a permission to clean my own energies.

However for everyone who is this way sensitive I do strongly recommend some studies of energyhealing to make sure you know how to cleanse own energyfield properly.

And one thing i have noticed is that I was born emotionally sensitive to others feelings but was not telepathic but when evolving, seems that the telepathic sensitivity follows. I am not fully telepathic but get the thoughts also and it is a new challenge to keep to mouth shut and not to react on the stuff othes have not said aloud but thought. Funny this life sometimes :smile:

Lots of love
Dariel

BLAIR2BE
21-09-2006, 10:47 PM
i have to assume that all are born with this to some extent, as we are all spiritual beings, conductors of energy (an energy that is not confined within flesh and bone). thus, if we are flowing energy we would not also be "receptors". does it not stand to reason that each of us conduct and recieve energy flows (emotions of the brain are energy impuilses)??
but, i do believe some are atune to this, or sensitive (due to either spiritual traits or, very possibly, biological traits).
i do not experience this, persay, but i can empathize, as i "feel" and "interpret" the energy (or aura) of people very clearly (usually).

GoldChord
22-10-2006, 05:56 AM
Wow,

This is a really cool thread. It's a shame I have come to it so late. I am pleased to have this explained so clearly. This is most certainly me - though I always thought it was a bad thing - taking on others emotions. I always felt so assaulted by it. I must confess I feel ashamed - because I now realise I have this ability and others are attracted to it so I have spent a large part of my life sending out negative 'vibes' to keep people away and to keep their emotions away. I guess I have to learn what to do with this now - to make it a positive thing rather than a burden.

I'm going to have to think about this.

iLLER T
23-10-2006, 06:01 AM
I must say, I'm very happy to have come across this thread as well. I've been running the question "are these really my feelings?" through my head for a month or so now. I've always had my emotions controlled (I don't know if that's the best way to put it)... but I will hold myself back in certain situations because the emotions that take over me.

So, I guess I have a question.. haha. These emotions that Empaths feel, I read that some don't understand who's emotions are whose. But, in that sense, can they be taken in by that person as they way they're actually feeling about themselves? Does that makes sense? I guess I'll just have to wait and see. =)

Thanks for the post!

Fiona
24-10-2006, 07:23 PM
I would like to answer your question but I need you to ask it again as I am not sure I understand it..:smile:

Whenever you notice a that you have a feeling/sense or emotion which is linked to an interaction or situation with another person, it is always worth asking yourself whether that emotion really belongs to you. For example in my workplace we deal a lot with families with very chaotic and confusing lives/relationships. Many times workers will come to me to talk a situation over and it is amazing how often their feelings/habits tend to mirror those of the families they are working with. Often times they are feeling confused etc. and I say to them "Don't let X's confusion become your confusion, it does not belong to you, give it back." This is a very simple but straightforward and powerful technique. Most people find themselves affected by this type of transferance regardless of whether they are deemed 'empathic' or not.

iLLER T
25-10-2006, 03:36 AM
Fiona,

Thanks for the reply. =) I thought I had written that a little confusing... you seem to have thought so too. But you did touch on almost exactly what I was talking about.

But in my case, I guess what I am asking is:

I've always come into situations (groups, parties, get togethers) and I always have an emotion that comes over me. If it's a good spot, I'm fine and can just be me and have fun. But when I sense the negativity, it creates a block for me. I feel... (I'm trying to think of the best way to put this) like I don't even want to try and tap into the energy. This is what I think is my main battle in life... finding my confidence. But recently I've been trying to find the resource for the feelings. I'm very in tune with myself, psychology, and my environment... but I still can't get passed this "shyness."

Maybe this made it even more confusing, but I'm really hoping that it didn't. As I write this though, I feel as if it's the wrong category for what I'm experiencing. Although, deep down, a part of me thinks it does have something to do with being an empath. I can explain it a little bit more if this just trailed off to nowhere.

Thanks again, Fiona. =)

BLAIR2BE
25-10-2006, 03:39 AM
exactly fiona!!
we are all "electrical conductors/recievers". or if you dont like "electrical", use energetic. either way, we are all electricity. we conduct energy, we recieve energy, point blank. this is easy to understand. what may be considered by some as tricky, would be to distinguish between one's own energy and the energy of others (by energy/electricity, i mean our mind, brain, emotions, spirit/soul, aura) now, with self awareness, will come the ability to distinguish. whats the technique?? i dont know. i never had that particular problem. but i think and hope that the basic understanding all are conductors and recievers will help "light" your path a little. when i look at it from this perspective, many things make total sense.

comments......

BLAIR2BE
25-10-2006, 03:41 AM
we all come from the same lucy, we all are of god:>)

~Jay~
23-11-2006, 09:07 PM
Just found another good article on empathy:

Traits of an Empath
by Christel Broederlow

Empaths are often quiet and can take a while to handle a compliment for they're more inclined to point out another's positive attributes. They are highly expressive in all areas of emotional connection, and talk openly, and, at times, quite frankly in respect to themselves. They may have few problems talking about their feelings. However, they can be the exact opposite: reclusive and apparently unresponsive at the best of times. They may even appear ignorant. Some are very good at blocking out others and that's not always a bad thing, at least for the learning empath struggling with a barrage of emotions from others, as well as their own feelings.

Empaths have a tendency to openly feel what is outside of them more so than what is inside of them. This can cause empaths to ignore their own needs. In general an empath is non-violent, non-aggressive and leans more towards being the peacemaker. Any area filled with disharmony creates an uncomfortable feeling in an empath. If they find themselves in the middle of a confrontation, they will endeavor to settle the situation as quickly as possible, if not avoid it all together. If any harsh words are expressed in defending themselves, they will likely resent their lack of self-control, and have a preference to peacefully resolve the problem quickly.

Empaths are sensitive to TV, videos, movies, news and broadcasts. Violence or emotional dramas depicting shocking scenes of physical or emotional pain inflicted on adults, children or animals can bring an empath easily to tears. At times, they may feel physically ill or choke back the tears. Some empaths will struggle to comprehend any such cruelty, and will have grave difficulty in expressing themselves in the face of another's ignorance, closed-mindedness and obvious lack of compassion. They simply cannot justify the suffering they feel and see. People of all walks of life and animals are attracted to the warmth and genuine compassion of empaths.

Regardless of whether others are aware of one being empathic, people are drawn to them as a metal object is to a magnet! They are like beacons of light. Even complete strangers find it easy to talk to empaths about the most personal things, and before they know it, they have poured out their hearts and souls without intending to do so consciously. It is as though on a sub-conscious level that person knows instinctively that empaths would listen with compassionate understanding. Here are the listeners of life.

Empaths are often problem solvers, thinkers, and studiers of many things. As far as empaths are concerned, where a problem is, so too is the answer. They often will search until they find one--if only for peace of mind.

http://www.angelfire.com

Enlightener
24-11-2006, 12:56 PM
I am an empath, as I am able to detedt exactly how and why of what people are feeling, though I do not have the negative baggage that usually comes with it. I think this may be linked my psychotic endeavours(?) though, as people with a mental illness are usually more sensitive to other's emotions.
My parents get angry very easily and I "contract" this anger quite easily, on some occasions, when I let myself, or can't help it. that is possibly the only negative I have with my empath abilities.

Enlightener

Enlightener
24-11-2006, 01:04 PM
I think it is important to kind of distance yourself from the emotions that you contract from others, to realise that it is something which you have not entirely created by yourself. You are probably an empath because you came here to heal others, though that is just my opinion.

Enlightener

imageimaginer
25-11-2006, 01:02 AM
It can also be quite hard especially when others want you feel what they want you to feel as if by force. They may think something and feel sad for you and they expect you to be sad when really you're not. This is just to bring you down and to make you feel more powerless and it is also what others do to try to stop you from picking up their true emotions. Its a kind of mix up of emotions that you recieve but most times it is just one emotion that is used to disguise another. It is very clever but if you are a strong feeler(empath) you are able to discern true feelings from false. This is also along the lines of psychic attack and it is also something I struggle with all the time. In this world it is all about control. Normal people feel threatened by us especially if we know their true emotions. But what they don't realise is that sometimes we have to keep things a secret in order to protect ourselves, our loved ones and even those people we are picking up on. But they will try to control us because they fear the worst. That we will reveal their secrets.

If you are unsure how to discern from your emotions to that of another all you have to do is ask within yourself, Are these mine? and you will always get a straight answer. Sometimes I can sit down and watch TV when all of a sudden I will just break down and cry for no apparent reason. Which means that someone else is in a lot of pain and is also crying. These are the strongest feelings and this is because they are people who we keep close to our hearts. The ones who we love so dearly, friends or relatives that may be living elsewhere. But all other feelings do you have to be careful with because your mind can also play tricks on you and make you think silly things. When this does happen I find it useful not to trust my mind but to trust in the feeling. Feelings will always be true and in time a truthful answer will come from within that feeling that is now inside of you. Listen to your heart or to that which is inside of you. Don't think about it, just feel it.

OceanWaves19161
20-12-2006, 07:19 PM
Ever since I was a young child I've picked up on peoples feeling and emotions but as I've got older its only got worse and I'm getting extremelly sensitive(I get very weepy alot). I'm reeeeally struggling with seperating my emotions with others and its causing me major emotional problems because I'm in an environment with lots of fairly new souls. Does anyone else experience this? and has anyone learnt how to cope with it?. Any advice would be great if possible:)

Alana

imageimaginer
05-01-2007, 11:05 PM
Hi Alana,
What works for me is just being alone for a while even if its just for a day or two. What I also do is go into nature regularly like take walks in the forest or even go camping for a weekend. I don't know what it is about nature's energy but it always seems to make me feel good again and all of the emotions and even thoughts of others seem to get washed away. When this happens I am able to find myself again.

As empaths, the ability to feel everything can sometimes be overwhelming. Detuning from others' thoughts and feelings is the only way otherwise you will have energies in you that will linger and if they are not dealt with and by this I mean lifted off of you then they can disrupt your life. This is when protection and grounding meditations become most important.

OceanWaves19161
07-01-2007, 10:20 AM
Just wanted to say a quick thankyou for the advice. I'll have to keep what u said in mind and keep remembering to ground myself. I'm not a very grounded person I got told it was due to stuff in a past life. I've been told to ground myself alot lately-must be a message!

Michael523
04-03-2007, 08:34 PM
Thank you to all who have responded to this. Like many, I grew up being an empath, and like many others, it took time to learn how to work with and deal with this gift. Growing up in the Christian church did not always allow me to find easy or available avenues of information, and it just took some time and learning.

When I have people who ask me about being empathic, now I have a wonderful link to send them to. For me, sometimes it is difficult to explain things on an individual and personal level, but this posting will help in so many ways.

Thank you all.

Spiritually,
Michael

freedancer
26-03-2007, 11:55 PM
Bless you Jaycee,
You have just put into words what i've been feeling all of my life.I'd never heard of an empath in this sens.Sure i knew i had such strong empathy with people and even major events but i didn't see it as a gift but a kind of curse in a way.Like when there is a major disaster,i would become quite ill from the after effects of the feelings it had evoked in me.Wow,you are a real treasure for posting this thread honey,thank you so much.I think you may have just changed my life in such a profound way.I can't believe how lucky i am to have found this wonderful site and such beautiful loving and giving spirits within it.I'm home!!!!! Put the kettle on,i'm stayin for tea!!and dinner and lunch and midnight snacks! Tee hee,sorry,but i'm so so very excited about finding you all.I just thought i was a loony!!!
Peace and sunshiny smiles to you all.

Ley XXX

Maranda
27-03-2007, 06:59 AM
Ley,

We're all loonies and some of us are proud of it. lol

freedancer
31-03-2007, 04:38 PM
Ley,

We're all loonies and some of us are proud of it. lol

Maranda,
I'm learning honey.Learning to be proud of me.Bless you.

LeyXXX

Revena
04-04-2007, 08:37 AM
Hello dear spirits,
Being an empath I can relate to all which has been communicated here - unfortunately I tend to become reclusive - on the roller coaster of life I can be so overwhelmed by the emotions of others that I can not function correctly - salt baths clean and bring me back to who I am - releasing all I have picked up and restoring me and returning the any other feelings I have from others to the originator (always for their highest good and with unconditional love) I believe if God wishes these aspects to be returned then they will be - if not then they will be embraced by his immense loving and removed.)
I have been shown many times how to close down - how to protect myself - I cant bring myself to do it - I always see this as a special gift - it is means feeling someone sadness - to be able to help the other - then I am open precisely for that reason. Whether in joy or in pain - my heart is open- to be able to understand through the emotions that link into me.
God bless you all in love and light.
revena

Jonspen
07-05-2007, 03:21 AM
I am extremely empathetic.
There are times when I feel the need to quench the need to tear up. From simply riding the bus, to sitting in a classroom, or even just a walk to the convenience store. I am very much drawn to strong emotions, especially pain and suffering. I can generally tell what is wrong with somebody when I see them; I can feel their emotions within me; my blood and heart synchronize with the life force.

There was a girl last year; I had a strong connection to last year. She was very pretty, honor student, very active, lovely family, had everything. Yet she was very much depressed, it was quite sad. She liked me as well, I remember I could read her very well as she walked through the hallways, at time I think I could even feel her while she sat in a classroom on the other side of the school. A very dark sadness, I could feel the discomfort and pain. I was always able to sense her and the emotion, even when she was from quite the distance away.

I think a lot of empathic people suffer extremely from negative emotions or the energy of others. It is something that you need to shield yourself from. I always have to question constantly if what I am experiencing is my own feelings or other of others. You can feel your community and those that surround you.

Although it can be a very powerful gift, especially for the creative aspect of mind; it is great when your min and senses can work closely. Much talent and creativity can be abstracted from it. Much manifestation can occur rapidly. I think most people who are artists or people on strong spiritual movements are empathetic.

elaine
07-05-2007, 03:37 PM
Hi just wanna say a big THANKYOU, to all that have posted in here, thanks also to
jay for posting this.

This has put my mind at rest on a lot of issues and worries that I had. I can now go forward happily, and am looking forward to learning more. Thanks for all your help.

love and light elaine xx

Orion von Koch
07-05-2007, 07:28 PM
What is the Crux of Being here in Time/Space??? Why Be??? What is being other than knowing you are able to think??? Why do we seek to protect the thinking form from destruction after it has thought something? What is thinking but reviewing actions to maintain the vehicle for future leveraging of the elementals of existence? Why must one be here? We seem to examine our being to become more. As we become more our vehicle erodes. As time passes the vehicle no longer can sustain the means of thinking and we slowly pass into the void. Others pick up our thoughts and and carry parts of it forward and it goes on and on. But is this only an illusion? There seems to be a distant thinker in the mix —one that drives our very being from the darkness. It is like a program that determines exactness and procedure for leveraging the elements of this information packed realm we call living. There seems to be a lot of automatic means of moving us through this realm of being. The thinking part of us seems to be in for a ride. We ride the light of this realm where everything is automatically moving into new data constantly. There is no going back under the same conditions, only forward where change is taking place with new aspects to ponder with our mind or our thinking part of this experience. Our future depends upon a proper or positive process of determining what aspects to use in the mix of past data for future leveraging of trends and conditions. The Crux of being seems to depend upon something that maintains some form of constancy that we can maintain the information float in a burgeoning echelon over the chaos potential. If chaos can rise, we are destroyed or move to a higher echelon of existence or thinking in a new environment. It is all information manipulation on our part and that of the system within which we dwell. It is always becoming.

The Crux of Being involves a multifaceted means of existence. Each part interacts with its other parts. We are parts of the whole that must be present in order to interact and perceive existence. Otherwise we do not exist. Yet, we are one collective and parts of us lose our vehicles but our knowledge interweaves with the knowledge of our other parts. We should love one another as we love ourselves for the other is us.