PDA

View Full Version : I thought I saw an angel

Lukeag1
05-01-2016, 08:27 PM
During my second psychosis I was walking in town when I decided to go into hmv to get some earphones.

As I was doing this I noticed a woman standing in the corner next to the shop. From what I can remember when I looked at her her eyes shone out at me like the brightness of the sun and she had the look of an angel.

Even though she seemed average height at the same time it was as if she was very big, bigger than I could ever be. There was an aura about her.

What do you think? Maybe she was guiding me in some way, because as I was hospitalised shorty after listening to music on my phone with earphones is one things that helped me get through.

Native spirit
05-01-2016, 09:22 PM
Angels can appear when they are most needed, but as you say it was during your psychosis eppisode it could have been a trick of the light.it doesnt mean that she was there ,but if it gave you comfort to think it was an angel who am i to say anything else.

Namaste

Holly
06-01-2016, 02:55 PM
During my second psychosis I was walking in town when I decided to go into hmv to get some earphones.

As I was doing this I noticed a woman standing in the corner next to the shop. From what I can remember when I looked at her her eyes shone out at me like the brightness of the sun and she had the look of an angel.

Even though she seemed average height at the same time it was as if she was very big, bigger than I could ever be. There was an aura about her.

What do you think? Maybe she was guiding me in some way, because as I was hospitalised shorty after listening to music on my phone with earphones is one things that helped me get through.

I actually have reason to believe that angels can become solid and human for long enough to teach vital lessons or bring reassurance or help to humans.

Think...spacemen who don't need space suits. I could be wrong, but it's the conclusion I've come to after being around them so long and listening to what they have to say about the subject.

Perhaps you did see an angel. I tend to find I can recognise bright, fearless souls by their eyes at times. They always look like deep water to me, like the pupils lead inward into the infinite universe. And I always sense light radiating from their core. I reckon, an angel in human flesh could give itself away as you describe to someone perceptive enough to spy their slightly higher vibration. (as far I can tell from them...they don't come any closer to our vibration than necessary, which leaves them glowig a little bit brighter in human form than most people. But you'd have to be very psychic to see it and the angel would have to LET you.)