PDA

View Full Version : I like lost souls

dogninja
18-01-2011, 01:05 AM
(This question is for truly developed mediums) I like em.I think it's because we have so much in common. I like helping them, however I need to learn alot more humility and self restraint before going in to interact. Do you find your ego harassing you when you are working with ghosts? It's almost like a trick question, lol.

mac
18-01-2011, 01:09 AM
(This question is for truly developed mediums) I like em.I think it's because we have so much in common. I like helping them, however I need to learn alot more humility and self restraint before going in to interact. Do you find your ego harassing you when you are working with ghosts? It's almost like a trick question, lol.

A question about working with ghosts for "truly developed mediums"?

laughs out loud....:rolleyes:

dogninja
18-01-2011, 01:15 AM
A question about working with ghosts for "truly developed mediums"?

laughs out loud....:rolleyes:

Not only that, but a question about ego for truly developed mediums.

mac
18-01-2011, 01:17 AM
Not only that, but a question about ego for truly developed mediums.

still LOLing :D

mystical
18-01-2011, 01:42 AM
umm dont know how to answer this question lol i am drawn to "lost souls" lol as i love helping the lost souls of this world :)) as for ego and ghosts well i cant say i have experienced that one lol when i work with spirit the ego doesnt come into it ,

Rah nam
18-01-2011, 05:05 AM
I am not a medium, or don't see myself as one, still, I work with entities who committed suicide or overdosed, when asked.
No, the ego will not interfere if one works through the higher self, and with the angelics.

earthprowler
18-01-2011, 05:14 AM

no because when working with spirit, there is no ego as you should be able to dissociate yourself from them.

dogninja
18-01-2011, 06:27 AM
"working with spirit" as you say, I can relate to that state of finer conciousness in respect to the ego not tagging along. However, It feels like I am always close to seeing and hearing, and it is not fun. In some respects I like helping, but thats the issue... they are too close to my waking stage and I am lost myself.

I think I only otherwise like interacting is to prove myself correct, to be skilled. Valuable confidence, but against the grain of the overall mission. I like being correct. I like increasing my self worth. This percerption utilizes anothers misfortune for my own personal gain and ego inflation. I am having a hard time. Tonight in a dark room while trying to have a conversation, appraritions, light and dark streaks... clearly visible in the room. I want peace and quiet for a while and I don't get it. Audible whispers...
Half the time I am asking " what is the point in harassing me?" I mean, it truly is interesting... i do like helping.... but I think I need to look closely at myself and understand the meaning of "fascination".

I know how to reverse my reactor, but it aint easy. Vices turn to VICES in the midst of an energetic sea pre-full moon.

I honestly have no idea what I like. Foolish posts made at my worst are good for me to later reflect upon i guess.

Ciqala
18-01-2011, 08:23 AM

To each his own, but after becoming more truly developed, I use my talents for more beneficial things and do not waste my time on lost souls, unless my higher spirit guides direct me to incidents where i am to prepare for cleaning up earth disaster messes (going to be great fun), but i'm certainly not a little kid anymore like back in the day running around trying to help random ghosts. In the present, my house is only open to higher frequency loving spirits, and i don't want any lost souls trespassing on my property bringing bad energies into the place.

If you have something in common with lost traumatized souls, you should trudge lightly and make sure to protect yourself. I'm not sure what you mean when you say that, but it worries me, just don't get too involved and attached to them, because they are supposed to be passed on, and when you do your healing work on them, make sure you are healed yourself, and know that you are healed, in light, and are completely different than them, you are not lost, you should be strong and loving doing this work. Ego, should not be involved which is another thing that worries me. I know it feels amazing to help them. Just be careful Dogninja.

I'm supposed to be helping lost souls during earth disasters, cleaning up the mess, my training for that, is quite interesting because i keep putting it off, and i'm having to learn to completely detach myself from the events, because the sights are enough to traumatize me, hundreds of lost black souls floating above such gruesome scenes, i don't know why i volunteered for this life path, but it seems it's not my choice. It was all fun and games when it was dealing with one soul, but earth disaster scenes are intense.

edit:
oh scratch that all, i just read your last reply, seems your reflecting upon things (i should really read threads before replying). don't call your post a foolish post, it's a learning process, feel free to post your new findings and such too.
It's all fascinating by far. I'm sure you have the inner desire to help, let alone... it seems to be your calling, life path, of sorts, and when we are "forced" into these life paths, having such talents, our egos do get in the way at times, if that makes any sense. these things aren't always easy, trying to deal with ego and "self" things. i don't think what you do is bad. your taking the right steps though in analyzing it all. And if you ever want privacy, just cleanse the area, it may work.
i wish i could be of some support. like anything, once you realize, you gain from anothers misfortune, you become self aware and can really look inwards, to why that is, then you can come to the answer and release it.

LadyB.
18-01-2011, 09:20 AM

I can only communicate with those that have crossed over, however I have had occasions where 'lost souls' have made me aware of their presence and I have then called in a wonderful lady I know, through various development groups, who has been able to help them.

One of these souls later came back to me in spirit and thanked me for my help, it was a really humbling experience....

Although it is not my area of interest/capabilities I admire those who can help those souls who have not crossed over.(Often for tragic reasons) it is a wonderful thing to be able to help a distressed/lost soul.

A soul is a soul, we all need help at times..:smile:

Sorry, just to add..'A truly developed medium'? I am not sure what that is...I certainly don't count myself as one..We never stop developing and learning...

inspirit
18-01-2011, 10:50 AM
I'm a lost soul. Or did you not mean me?

Westleigh
18-01-2011, 06:16 PM
Hmm... I would not consider myself highly developed either, but I chat with people in spirit a lot, if that counts. I have never attempted to communicate with a ghost (by which I mean a lost soul as opposed to those safely crossed over) and can't say the idea appeals to me. I've discussed the subject with my guides before, but came away with the impression that, as it's not really my area of expertise, helping those people is far better left to the guides and spirit teachers who know exactly what they are doing. Not that I think those of us on the physical side shouldn't try to help them if we feel drawn to do that and have the right guidance, but these entities sometimes carry very negative energies and you never know what you might run into or the potential effect of that - personally I wouldn't feel comfortable making forays in that direction.

dogninja
19-01-2011, 01:41 AM
I used to think I was only amidst the "lost", but its just different frequency. I am not really as gung ho about all of it as some here, but came here because its a life problem.

I have addictions, and I am trying to work on that. My lifestyle is at war with how sensitive I am. It used to be a fun neat hobby, but now it's a way of being. I have avoided too much external input insofar as the mechanics of how things work, but have the experiencial knowledge with has proven useful.

I see posts on this forum and I try to be very careful with what I say.

The reason I asked for truly developed mediums is just to be in touch with people who have had alot of confirmation in their interactions. I assume noone is "truly" developed, but you get the gist. Many people read alot of books and have wild imaginations which are entertaining but not as useful.
Someone posted something about "having no unconcious" which I thought interesting. It is possible.

Oh, and what do things who have crossed over look like?