PDA

View Full Version : Guides general questions

asmallpanda
04-01-2016, 08:05 PM
How are the capabilities to communicate with a guide opened, would you say? From what I gather it's an upper chakra "heavy" ability. The only way i've heard of is chi kung that gathers chi in the lower centers, and moving on to energy in the whole body and every chakra center until said abilities "happen" to open. I owe a huge debt to my guide, i'd like to be able to communicate properly and give back for everything she has done for me. Eventually I'd even like to move up to being able to "play" on her level.

Rah nam
04-01-2016, 10:00 PM
We can focus on the technicality of it all, or we can be still and give the guide or higher self the ability to come through.
Pay attention to the soft voice in the background.

asmallpanda
04-01-2016, 10:10 PM
Being receptive helps no doubt. I normally start my best chi kung sessions with 30 minutes or more of empty mind meditation, but zazen, in and of itself, does not yield the results i'm looking for. I have experienced complete silence of the mind and I have not heard anyone whispering! :-)

Adrienne
04-01-2016, 11:01 PM
We can focus on the technicality of it all, or we can be still and give the guide or higher self the ability to come through.
Pay attention to the soft voice in the background.

Excellent reply Rah nam !

asmallpanda, patience ........things do not always happen when or how we want them to

one doesn't need the technicality of that which you are speaking .....

personally, I haven't worried about any of that .... and we communicate just fine :smile:

Sometimes..... one simply has to say " hello " and ask for their spirit guide to speak to them.... then be quiet and listen, and like I mentioned this may take some time til you are tuned into their frequency, be persistent with your asking.

And be open to the possibilities of ' hearing ' from your spirit guides in a variety of ways...

it may not be with their voice that they are speaking , you may have dream visits, you may see messages on license plates, on the sides of trucks, or on billboard signs.... or you may hear a line in a song, that you are meant to hear .... anything is possible if you are open to the possibilities ! BELIEVE !!

Best wishes to you on connecting with your spirit guides ! :smile:

Adrienne

Phoenix Rising
04-01-2016, 11:31 PM
Adrienne is right, I get my messages in many different ways such as lyrics from songs and clock numbers. Just last week I saw the same white car, with the same licence plate 3 times in just hours. So if that don't tell me they want me to know something, nothing will. LOL I think I am supposed to look up the Angel number 333. :)

Adrienne
04-01-2016, 11:42 PM
Thanks Sundancer, and numbers yes ! How could I forget the numbers ?..... oh oh, but now you did it, lol ...... shortly one will appear and speak of evil and gloom and doom, regarding anything number and spirit/ angel related !! :icon_eek:

just pay him no attention asmallpanda, that person does that often, lol !

as for 333 Sundancer, my Angel number books says " You've merged with the ascended masters, and they are working with you day and night - on many levels. They love, guide and protect you in many ways. " :smile:

of course , there are a variety of number interpretations, depends on which one you connect with.

Rah nam
05-01-2016, 03:22 AM
Being receptive helps no doubt. I normally start my best chi kung sessions with 30 minutes or more of empty mind meditation, but zazen, in and of itself, does not yield the results i'm looking for. I have experienced complete silence of the mind and I have not heard anyone whispering! :-)
You practice Chi quong, so you must be familiar with the flow of energies in your body and what it feels like.
Try asking your guide to come in that you can feel his or her energy.
See what happens.

Phoenix Rising
07-01-2016, 04:01 AM
Adrienne, Thank you for putting that information up for me. Sorry I did not see it until now as I have been away for the holidays. I like your version better than the one I looked up online. :) Could you pm me the name of the book and author please?

BTW, since you are a moderator, can you post sites or books in public if you think it's helpful or good? Or is there some rule because of people trying to push their work or a friends for profit? I would totally understand that rule if it exists. :)

asmallpanda
07-01-2016, 04:01 PM
You practice Chi quong, so you must be familiar with the flow of energies in your body and what it feels like.
Try asking your guide to come in that you can feel his or her energy.
See what happens.

Thank you everyone, I am going to stick to the original plan. I'm glad that you all stopped to give me some friendly advice, though. It's difficult to even find a place to discuss these things so online forums like this are a treasure.

Rah, can I call you Rah?
The connection is already on a powerful energetic and emotional level. She's spoken through me using my physical voice and we've been having psychic sex for about 8-9 years. We've had energetic contact to a point where things have felt physical or energetically full bodied among her even showing up in my dreams but am unable to hear her there, but there is that wonderful connection. Technicality is important because practicing "A" really does bring about result "B" or "C."

Different meditations cause different changes in the biology and energetic body, i'm tailoring my chi kung and meditation to fit my goals, because the information is available and i'm motivated to create specific changes in my life that are not at all too far out of reach. For one I owe giri to this spirit and will attain what I need. The long term plan is to move through the greater kan and li.

I keep mentioning the same author and I'll just stick to his techniques until I open up the required facilities. I thought there just might be someone here in the know who is directly contacting their spirit guide on a psychic level and would have specific advice for the same. I will not be just relying on synchronicity and symbolics as I can tell she hears my thoughts and responds. I'm just the "dead" side.

Tristran
07-01-2016, 04:05 PM
How are the capabilities to communicate with a guide opened, would you say?
Post a strong dream as a vision on the internet. If the vision is valid a angel will contact you via email.

Then the angel, whilst it occupies a mortal, will be able to email you on a daily basis.

i guess people are laughing. However, that is how my questions are currently answered.

Adrienne
07-01-2016, 04:47 PM
BTW, since you are a moderator, can you post sites or books in public if you think it's helpful or good? Or is there some rule because of people trying to push their work or a friends for profit? I would totally understand that rule if it exists. :)

Hello Sundancer,

One can post the name of a book and author, but cannot post sites/ links that advertise for promotion of their own books or that of others, for profit.

Here are the rules ~

Commercial Links: These are currently not permitted at SF, however there are several grey areas such as links to forums with free ads, these are ok, and donation buttons are also ok. If you post a link for your forum please return the favour and post one for SF in return. If your forum/website or link sells anything including psychic readings and the like, please do not post it as it will be removed. Persistent posting of the same link will be treated as spamming, one warning will be sent and if it continues a suspension may be imposed.

Advertising: Advertising is currently not permitted at SF, blatant advertising will result in a warning, and persistent advertising will be treated as spamming which will result in a permanent suspension.

asmallpanda
07-01-2016, 07:36 PM
Post a strong dream as a vision on the internet. If the vision is valid a angel will contact you via email.

Then the angel, whilst it occupies a mortal, will be able to email you on a daily basis.

i guess people are laughing. However, that is how my questions are currently answered.

Okay, so how have you proven to yourself that angels are emailing you?

Tristran
07-01-2016, 07:52 PM
Okay, so how have you proven to yourself that angels are emailing you?
i was able to email certain questions that only a angel could answer.

Also top secret information that only Lucifer and the military would know.
Example: Operation Iraqi Freedom had nothing to do with modern Iraq. Apparently 3 of the 200 fallen watchers had rebelled in 2007 and turned back to Yahushua.

One was even caught on a CCTV at a gas station in Ohio in 2007. Its still on Youtube. Search for "ghost, ohio, 2007, gas station." In other words, Yahushua's enemies had to admit that 3 watchers had gained Freedom from the old Iraq.

Rah nam
07-01-2016, 10:26 PM
At the point of reaching Lesser enlightenment of Kan and Li I was direct in a in a different direction. There was work to be done, and the work is done now. The conditions at this point are not what they need to be to move through. One can move through at any point, yet for what we are here to achieve we need a certain condition. And that has not been achieved.

asmallpanda
08-01-2016, 12:14 AM
At the point of reaching Lesser enlightenment of Kan and Li I was direct in a in a different direction. There was work to be done, and the work is done now. The conditions at this point are not what they need to be to move through. One can move through at any point, yet for what we are here to achieve we need a certain condition. And that has not been achieved.

To reach the lesser Kan and Li you simply need to build a large base of chi in the lower centers and amplify the emotions. Chi kung and meditation are the driving vessels. I've heard of it being done in as little as 90 days but I have too much work to do for my job to commit the time to completing it that quickly. But am excited to at least be working towards it.

Rah nam
08-01-2016, 01:23 AM
looking back, those practices simply prepared me for what I came to do.

Shivani Devi
08-01-2016, 01:34 AM
Greetings.

Many will tell you, as they have told me, the ability to communicate with guides, spirits and angels originates from within the Anahata Chakra, as being able to express and share empathetic understanding and unconditional love is a prerequisite for initiation into the realms of spirit.

The ability to experience clairaudience is located within this chakra, just like the ability to hear 'Anahata sounds' during meditation. It is said that once the Anahata Sounds are heard, it becomes very easy then to hear the voices of one's guides and angels.

As I am not one to either feel or express love (in any form) towards any entity, living or dead, other than the Divine, which I love with all my soul (and I don't see humans as part of the Divine - only their soul is) - I doubt my clairaudient ability stems from my Anahata Chakra.

I am not clairvoyant. That ability arises from within the Ajna chakra...only the 'Third Eye' is able to 'see' things which for all intents and purposes are 'not there'.

The ability of clairsentience stems from Vishuddhi Chakra and claircognizance is pretty much the result of the energy reaching Sahasrara Chakra and opening all the aforementioned chakras, as it combines all of them together.

Is this what you are asking?

asmallpanda
08-01-2016, 02:46 AM
Chest up and through the head then. Still will focus on unfolding from the ground up - probably will put more emphasis on the chi circulation, thanks Necro.