PDA

View Full Version : Two black crows

almondeyez68
03-01-2016, 09:12 PM
Hello everyone,
After living in this particular apt. For more than 3yrs., this afternoon I've seen two black crows. Never really notice them before,until today. One was flying from a tree to my roof,back and forth and the other one sat in the tree looking down at me. I tellya we had major eye contact, that kinda bothered me for a minute. Question??? Is there a sign to these birds and both was hugh. Thanks for all response.

Serenifly
03-01-2016, 11:52 PM
Found this interesting:
http://www.spiritanimal.info/crow-spirit-animal/comment-page-5/

I was always taught the crow represented being tricked by someone close to you or you're tricking someone close to you (teaching is to be honest and keep your eyes open on your relationships and those you chose to spend time with being honest with you) that's what I remember from when I was a kid anyways :)

Thunder Bow
04-01-2016, 05:00 PM
I seen crows (ga'gii) eating road kill on the reservation.

pluralone
05-01-2016, 04:58 PM
My connections with crows is very different from what many spiritual traditions describe. For me, they're not tricksters but supporters (and more that I can't really describe in words).

My point: I think that only you, almondeyez, can determine the meaning of these occurrences. Good for you for paying attention! Now please continue to let us know what you experience and discover as you explore this. =-)

Native spirit
05-01-2016, 09:30 PM
Crows are always around me when i buried my husband the roof of my house was covered in crows,when we went into the buriel grounds all the headstones in the place had crows sitting on them,nobody had seen anything like it before,when i used to wak my dog through the woods the dog always had a hitch hicker a crow would sit on his back,we called him hoppi because he had one lame leg,
but crows are known to be messangers from spirit,

Namaste

almondeyez68
06-01-2016, 02:42 AM
I just found it quite odd to have seen the two birds being entertaining and so distinctive in their gestures. I see birds/ crows all the time, but these seem to have been giving me a sign or message, I just wish I was more discerning than I am now. thank you all for your responses.

Melahin
06-01-2016, 03:01 AM
I have found that sometimes it is not so much the animal, but what it did that was important. One was watchful, the other went back and forth.

almondeyez68
06-01-2016, 09:46 AM
Interesting, so how would you interrupt something like this. Yes,one was watchful and the other one flew back and forth,which caught my eye. I feel like there was a message,just don't understand it. Again thank you.

Melahin
06-01-2016, 10:33 AM
Maybe some part of your life is going in circles (back and forth), so be watchful of your patterns / routines? is one way to interpret it.

almondeyez68
07-01-2016, 11:17 AM
When I saw the bird that was going back and forth, that's what I came up with. Me going back and forth, in circles lately. So I'm going to continue to watch if I see these crows again. I just saw a documentary online about crows, I found them very interesting. Thank you again all/

falubax
17-01-2016, 11:05 PM
Hi guys. I hope you don't mind if I take advantage of the topic to talk about what happened to me two months ago. I'd like your opinion about it.

It was the 7th of november and I was in a city, far away from home, for two workshop days about quantum brain. It was 7.30 in the morning about, and I was walking on a residential street to the hotel, where the event took place. The street was empty: no cars or people, except a man with his dog at 500 meters by me. During my walk, I saw a crow who flying from some trees on the other side of the street to the sidewalk where I was and he stopped on the lamppost in front of me. Immediately it looked at me and began to caw. After three seconds it turned his head and it called others crows. They were 7/8 about and assembled all at the point where I was going, some of them flying in circle and others on the lamppost. They were agitated and all of them cawed me impetuously, so I stopped and I watched them. I was really shocked, mainly when two of them (from lamppost) stared my eyes and cawed very loudly. My feeling was they wanted to demand or tell me something. It was then that I felt myself freeze and reawaken at the same time. My heart beat hard and immediately a thought comes to my mind: it was something else I had to do, rather than going to the nth workshop like that. Meanwhile I saw far away the man with dog watching in my direction and his face meant "What...?!?" (the place was empty and crows were doing a lot of noise). Stuned and with a sense of guilt I started to walk again, leaving crows behind. Then I turned and saw all crows to go away, to the trees they came from, except two of them, one of which on the ground and the other on the lamppost. The one on the ground walked around the sidewalk, while the crow on the lamppost (who I felt to be the crow arrived at the beginning) looked at me and sent me another two quiet caws. Then it stares me in my eyes in silence. After this I said them goodbye and I went away with great tenderness and sadness in my heart.

Those caws penetrated inside me deeply and I felt totally unprepared to received them. I felt myself like someone who was putting off again his responsibility.

What you think about?

The Sun Connection
17-01-2016, 11:10 PM
Crows have no signifigant meaning. Persuing information or insight related to them is a waste of your time, they are related to death which can mean antything or nothing to you. Pass them off.

falubax
18-01-2016, 04:14 PM
And what mean the sensations that I felt? Are they just suggestions?