PDA

View Full Version : Jig Sync

Jom
03-01-2016, 04:42 PM
I am a jigsaw puzzle addict, and my most recent sync was involving a jigsaw puzzle piece, one out of a thousand that I found immediately without searching for it. The puzzle is designed with pencils from when pencils were big as a nonverbal communication tool in this country.

This is one of the most difficult puzzles I've ever done... or so I think, until a piece immediately jumps out, as if handed to me by a different power in me, and all around each piece.

Adrienne
03-01-2016, 09:17 PM
Congratulations on finding that one in a thousand piece !

I am currently working on a puzzle and none of them are jumping out at me, lol ! Sometimes I find that if I take a break from working on the puzzle, then return later.... I seem to have better luck finding pieces.

Jom
04-01-2016, 04:24 AM
I just got home from work, with my pj's on, and will sit with my puzzle for awhile before I go to bed, but must find a few pieces first.

Jom
04-01-2016, 04:30 AM
Ok, time for me to sleep, just found 3 pieces that fit into place stating The Plan Of Salvation on a white pencil.

Floatsy
03-03-2016, 05:38 PM
I am a jigsaw puzzle addict, and my most recent sync was involving a jigsaw puzzle piece, one out of a thousand that I found immediately without searching for it. The puzzle is designed with pencils from when pencils were big as a nonverbal communication tool in this country.

This is one of the most difficult puzzles I've ever done... or so I think, until a piece immediately jumps out, as if handed to me by a different power in me, and all around each piece.

Beautiful!! I wish I have that gift haha :hug2: