PDA

View Full Version : I heard that seeing 1:11 and 11:11 alot means

dreamercan
02-01-2016, 02:02 PM
That whatever I think about good or bad will manifest into form quickly.I was wondering with my angels help I can use these signs to think about getting my singing voice back and seeing 1:11 and 11:11 means I will get it back soon since I'm attracting whatever I think of

ScarleT
02-01-2016, 05:03 PM
None exactly knows what that means. You should look at 11:11/111, etc., from a more personal point of view. Moreover, you can google this phenomenon and see what the Internet tells you about the specific numbers, if you are still searching for a common interpretation.

cress
15-01-2016, 12:24 PM
Google for common interpretating.

Yes 111 means you to focus on what you want, and to watch your thoughts. If you did this and it's still coming, then probably there's another hidden message and you need to find it, or you might not doing it good enough.

Clear Blue Sky
16-01-2016, 07:38 PM
If by 11:11 and 1:11 you mean the time as displayed on a clock.... that happens exactly twice a day, each day, every day. (maybe twice with daylight savings time).

What has changed is that you become more aware and notice it.

In truth you eye-brain is picking this signal up most days if there is a clock near you (and you are in a room with a clock). It is normally one of billons on billions of 'stimuli' that your brain tunes out. When you start to notice it -- your brain is in a heightened state of being 'tuned in' to patterns.

Have fun with that :)

chrischung110
17-01-2016, 11:05 PM
Thoughts manifest immediately in the 4th dimension. Luckily, we're in the 3rd dimension with the illusion of time. I think being in 3rd dimension is preparing us for the 4th dimension. We can prepare by learning mystery school teachings.

I learned the meaning of 1111 from mystery school. It means fairness in wills. It's fair to me, and it's fair to others at the same time. 911 means taking advantage of others. 119 means being a slave or being used. 1111 is the best way to be.

111 means great flow in energy. It could be water, money, electricity, people, etc. (source- Drunvalo Melchizdek)

Sarah007
25-01-2016, 10:33 PM
It is the 3rd time this week that I have noticed 1111, twice in the morning, and once at night when I entered my bedroom, and it put a smile on my face, I see it as something positive.

Christina 1210
03-02-2016, 03:06 AM
That whatever I think about good or bad will manifest into form quickly.I was wondering with my angels help I can use these signs to think about getting my singing voice back and seeing 1:11 and 11:11 means I will get it back soon since I'm attracting whatever I think of

I have also been seeing these numbers very often...I don't know what to look for after that , like signs or messages.

SoulsInMotion
25-02-2016, 09:49 AM
Since I became attuned to synchronicity, and told my wife about it, we began experiencing it in a different way together. For me it was never about numbers on a personal level. But whenever we would go somewhere, we'd get in the car and the clock on the dashboard would say 15:15 for example (EU system). Upon returning, it would be 16:16 when we stepped into the car or arrived in the driveway and looked at the clock. Then later we could go out again even, and it would be 17:17. I am pretty sure that we never prepared for any of this and was often even out of our control for the most part in terms of timing anything. But anyway it still happens a heck of a lot, and this started about two years ago. I check my mobile phone for messages and very often the time is either something like 13:13 or another set of digits that has personal meaning to me.

anditmakesmewonder
20-03-2016, 04:57 AM
Same here @SoulsInMotion

I'm quite tired of seeing those numbes any time I check the clock or when I look at some electronic display/direction and my eyes happen to see the hours. I can't figure it out. I see 15:15, 16:16, 21:21, etc almost all duos possible I feel isn't even worth checking numbers meanings 'cause there is so much of them how can all of them hold any special meaning. :|

msj20
31-03-2016, 01:26 AM
You're in alignment. 11:11 or 13:13 or 15:15 are simply to remind you that what is outside is the reflection of the inside. As above, so below.

Miss Hepburn
31-03-2016, 08:28 AM
So funny to see the 11:11 thing at the beginning of the movie
"I Origin".
Made me laugh. :smile:

Redmond Girl
02-05-2016, 07:22 AM
You're in alignment. 11:11 or 13:13 or 15:15 are simply to remind you that what is outside is the reflection of the inside. As above, so below.

This.

As far as I feel... and the experiences of my close friends.. we all are in agreement that its a sign of beginning to tie in to the collective consciousness. Beginning to wake up into the higher realities. Its a guide, a sign post. Pay attention to this moment.

The real trip is... you have to think "well, it happens twice a day so of course you are going to see it sometime".... BUT 1. why didnt you notice that you were noticing it before? 2. how likely is it that you would suddenly begin looking at the clock at that exact time more than ever before?

Sort of a chicken or the egg thing. In any case.... its a huge phenomena that can no longer be ignored.

wolfgaze
02-05-2016, 07:38 AM
As far as I feel... and the experiences of my close friends.. we all are in agreement that its a sign of beginning to tie in to the collective consciousness. Beginning to wake up into the higher realities.

I like that interpretation...

:thumbsup:

Sarian
05-05-2016, 01:05 PM
For the past year throughout the day...and maybe my brain is just trained for this now, for example...anytime I wake up, look at clock, it will be 4:44 or 6:22. Next time I look at clock it's 7:33. Look later, 8:11. Of course not every time I look are there double numbers or triple or whatever...but it happens more than half the time and I've had days where ALL day I see this... I have no idea if it means anything or not, but found it odd it started happening about a year ago.. and continues on. Oddly too is sometimes I think I feel my phone vibrate so I will take it out to check who's texting or calling and no one is, and the time is showing me at least a double number... 4:11. I say thank you. Or I love you too. Corny as that is. Mostly I laugh. If it's supposed to mean something, I have no idea what, but I'll acknowledge it and maybe I'm just being weird. hahaha.

Is it supposed to mean something?

Delsol
07-05-2016, 01:33 PM
Teal Swan has a video clip out in which she speaks about the number 11 being the number of Light, Angels, Your Higher Self, etc. Sounds auspicious!