PDA

View Full Version : What does my vision/feeling mean? Anyone with similar experiences?

susovan
27-12-2015, 06:35 AM
Dear members,

I'd like to ask for some clarification on certain experience I'm having from time to time (well, not too often!). The last one happened last night (December 26), and it kind of made me feel uneasy a bit.

Let me start off by saying that when I meditate in order to purposefully connect with my spirit guides, I always get the chills although haven't been able to see any clear guides. Well, I need to be patient I guess!

On the other hand, this is probably the third time (the first happened in October) it happened. Without any meditation, any calling upon anyone! It starts off by feeling like a sudden moving bright light (or the feeling you have when you try to look at the TV with your eyes closed in a dark room) in the world behind my closed eyes (trying to sleep) preceding the chills that then follows all over my body. I don't hear anything, and I try normally to keep my eyes closed to "explore" what follows.

The first time: I do recall very well that I was reading some Arc Angel Michael Stories that night...including a popular one where he saves a soldier in the battlefield. The second time: I don't recall much. Tonight, the same feeling. Yesterday (Christmas), I prayed to AA Michael 3 times with the Prayers given to me for a recent AA Michael attunement, and also asked Michael to appear in my dreams or in other forms. Nothing happened, I slept like a baby yesterday! Today I did have a dinner with one of my old friend Michael, who's visiting Paris from the US, and his friends. It was normal, and was decided BEFORE I prayed to AA Michael yesterday. So, presumably no connection here. P.S. all these could be entirely unrelated, so please don't be mislead by me mentioning His name time and again! But I did feel a bit uneasy today, and indeed called upon Him for protection. But eventually I opened my eyes, saw nothing.

My question is: who or what is it that's coming to me? I'm sure I'm not imagining stuffs up. Is there a way to verify/know if it's a bad spirit, good spirit, something unwanted or wanted? I mean, if it's someone good, I don't have any reason to feel uneasy and can just go to sleep! Sorry about the long post!

Simon_Templar
27-12-2015, 01:01 PM
Lucifer is tied with St. Michael irrevocably as they do battle. Perhaps you are some what in the future. Remember the Beginning!

Allura333
28-12-2015, 08:19 PM
I am sensing some fear in physically seeing your guides or any spirits or Angels in person. I feel like while you do desire it, you still have some underlying fears.
I do understand this feeling because I shared it for many years. I saw many dark entities, earthbound spirits and other things that made it so that, even though I had the strength and knowledge to defeat these beings, I was afraid deep down to see my guides and guardians. I am still working on this. I see their auras around me everyday. It comes in the form of colors and lights, temperature changes in the air...scents...I will often smell what I call "Heavenly Cookies"...it's the only way I can describe the scent. Lol. I will feel tingling in my crown or third eye chakras...feel feather light touches. These are all things that I experience daily from my guides and guardians aside from them speaking directly to me or giving me visions.

The uneasy feeling you are describing is something that you will only feel when lower energies are near. AA Michael is one of my guardians and I can tell you when he is around you don't feel uneasy. You will feel either incredibly love and protection, or at times I have felt intense courage when I felt as if I couldn't push on. But never unease.
Ask him to protect you from all lower energies and ask the Archangels to help you to remove the fear that is drawing the lower energies to you. If you are ready, they will do this and guide you to release and open your doors to love and light <3

CrystalSong
28-12-2015, 09:00 PM
It could also be that you are beginning to feel and see subtle energy, later you will be able to channel it for healing and other things. Being able to feel it is important on the Path, for it is part of our expanded reality and there is much we can learn from it. It can be perceived in many ways: sight, smell, feel, sound and so on, time and practice will let you know how it comes in most dominant for you and with more time and experience you will develop ways to translate it and by ASKING what you are perceiving you will begin to develop a 'language' for what things are.

In the beginning we associate these things to what we think they might be, Angels, Guides and so on, but there's actually many things they can also be as we live in a very inhabited multi-verse of conscious beings.
Orbs for example seem to be little energy moths which are attracted to people and places which produce higher frequency's. There are many things to perceive and they often have nothing to do with us specifically - we are merely becoming more aware of the world around us and Noticing more. Many energy beings have no more personal relevance to us than a bird flying by in the 3D - they are just doing their 'thing' but we have noticed them.

We tend to notice things at our specific frequency so we have some control over what we experience by learning to alter our own frequency. Imagine a radio dial with Fear on one End of the dial and Love on the other end - you can choose any station along the spectrum ad will have experience within that band of the love/Fear potential stations.

So be Conscious of how you are emotionally tuned in order to specify the type of beings you want to become away of and the type of energy you want to feel.

susovan
11-01-2016, 02:05 PM
Thank you people for your answers! It could be that I'm sensing energy that're not too high level, and I might still have an underlying fear in meeting my guides no matter how many times I tell myself that I don't.

It also could be that my eyes are opening , and I'm beginning to sense more things.