PDA

View Full Version : Going against my path (kinda)

Nuthan
16-12-2015, 01:21 AM
So recently I've been calling a lot of help from the angels. In return I've given up the 7 deadly sins and have followed my intuition without question. The results have been great and much has been manifested for me in opportunities and abundance. I look for the angel numbers that appear before me to be sure that my state of mind is following the correct path. The numbers always match accordingly to events and my personal thoughts.

Now for the question.

There's this girl I really want to be with but its for lustful purposes. I don't want to be in a relationship with her I simply just want to have an experience with her. When I do think of this idea I see descending numbers for example I saw 432. I'm wondering will this have a major impact if I just decide to try it this one time. I wouldn't be with her long term at all and the feeling would be mutual with her so I wouldn't be breaking her heart or hurting her in any way.

Melahin
16-12-2015, 01:35 AM
There literally is only one way to find out :wink:

Dragonfly1
16-12-2015, 06:43 AM
Im not sure if the Angels are into helping with lustful intent....just sayin'

Rah nam
16-12-2015, 09:44 AM
It is not so much whether it is lust full or not, but will you throw away your integrity and truthfulness, if there was one to begin with, and I don't say there is or isn't.

Ninjajms
16-12-2015, 04:48 PM
isn't 1 of the 7 deadly sins lust? I'm wondering if you gave up the 7 and it produced results would it be counter productive meaning would it prove to lead to painful results?

Waking
22-12-2015, 02:39 AM
You already have an awareness for your situation. You already know that this would be a quick experience, and you are aware of the possibilities of the emotional toll, and the chances of that happening.

That’s one of the largest aspects of gaining Angelic or any sort of Spiritual help- the Divine help bring us to a state of consciousness within and about our surroundings. How you perceive the help you’ve been given, and how you’ve followed it is up to you, as is where you are headed from here.

I don’t personally believe that anyone is ever ‘off of their path’. Every experience we go through, was an experience meant to be had. I have never believed it possible to suddenly jump from your path, onto another’s. You can choose to merge together, but you are always living your own life.

Smooth paths, road signs, and the taking steps into the straight and narrow are illusory things. You’ll wander through forests, climb trees, swim, and dig through a mountain on your way to fulfillment.

If you’re questioning your actions or motives, then sit with yourself and ask why you’re questioning. Is it truly to gain clarity, or are you going against your own intuition?

This is a part of your path, trusting yourself and trusting in your own intuition and inner knowing serves as your guide posts and signs. Just tune in and feel your heart.

rhubarbrosie
22-12-2015, 03:02 AM
I'd say don't do it ~~ although this was my path so it may not be yours BUT ... in the middle of a big spiritual awakening, all of a sudden, this new guy was dropped in my path like a big juicy LUST apple. He wanted me. And I wanted him. But I said no because I didn't feel it'd be right.

And because I said no, all SORTS of incredible spiritual things went on to happen to me and now I am SO glad I did say no. I think it was a test, to see if I was ready for what could happen next ... But like I said, that was MY path & lessons that needed to be learned, might not be yours. Good luck

Deepsoul
22-12-2015, 04:56 AM
Didnt you already get your answer with the numbers you were shown....I think to a very large degree we are creating our live s and something inside of you already created those numbers because you are a little uncomfortable with it , I sometimes have to go what seems against my path ,and often lots of crazy stuff happens but then there is like a big revelation after it that i think maybe i was just not able to fully grasp before hand ,anyways good luck....

Nuthan
24-12-2015, 05:05 AM
Thank you. You all had great advice. I decided not to follow through with it.

O
24-12-2015, 01:17 PM
You already have an awareness for your situation. You already know that this would be a quick experience, and you are aware of the possibilities of the emotional toll, and the chances of that happening.

I don’t personally believe that anyone is ever ‘off of their path’. Every experience we go through, was an experience meant to be had. I have never believed it possible to suddenly jump from your path, onto another’s. You can choose to merge together, but you are always living your own life.

Smooth paths, road signs, and the taking steps into the straight and narrow are illusory things. You’ll wander through forests, climb trees, swim, and dig through a mountain on your way to fulfillment.

If you’re questioning your actions or motives, then sit with yourself and ask why you’re questioning. Is it truly to gain clarity, or are you going against your own intuition?

This is a part of your path, trusting yourself and trusting in your own intuition and inner knowing serves as your guide posts and signs. Just tune in and feel your heart.

Agreed!

I'd say don't do it ~~ although this was my path so it may not be yours BUT ... in the middle of a big spiritual awakening, all of a sudden, this new guy was dropped in my path like a big juicy LUST apple.

Hmm...looking back, I think I may have fallen for the ol' big juicy apple trick :rolleyes: ...yeah, it may be a good thing that you didn't do it! :eek:

Even still, every experience is a learning experience. :biggrin:
And every choice is YOUR choice to make.

As long as no one is getting harmed, I don't feel as though either choice is the wrong or right one.

But if you are concerned about how you will feel afterwards, follow your heart. :smile: