PDA

View Full Version : I'm curious about this?

kayfaei
04-12-2015, 09:37 PM
Hello all,
I was wondering for those of you who only can see sentences/ or a single word from your guides/angels . When these sentences or words come through.. do they sometimes have a different voice other than yours? What I mean is, take me for example I am still new to this and i've only done it a few times - but when I get a sentence or a word and it appears in my mind, its not in the tone of my own voice?

I believe one of my guides is a woman - she talked to me in my dreams once. Showed me somethings. Her voice was different than mine in my dream - so whenever I get a short sentence or a one word- I hear that same voice that I heard in my dream.Its very cheerful, sweet, kind, loving, very upbeat. Is that possible?

The guardian that I have, (which is a dragon) Whenever I interact with them, its not a feminine voice at all. its more masculine- very deep, wiser, older - more stern and to the point, more volume and boom. Is my mind making up tones of what i "think" they would sound like? or is it possible that different guides when you receive a message from them - your mind can perceive how they would sound if they were standing in front of you speaking?

WhiteWarrior
05-12-2015, 01:35 AM
If ours mind can perceive what spirits look like it can certainly also possibly perceive what tone of voice they are using. So, yes. But what each of us gets varies from near nothing to all of it. For my part I have received messages as words being written on a screen in my mind. In several cases those have been warnings that turned out to be highly justified. I guess my personal spiritual connection is an emergency tickertape service.

kayfaei
05-12-2015, 01:52 AM
If ours mind can perceive what spirits look like it can certainly also possibly perceive what tone of voice they are using. So, yes. But what each of us gets varies from near nothing to all of it. For my part I have received messages as words being written on a screen in my mind. In several cases those have been warnings that turned out to be highly justified. I guess my personal spiritual connection is an emergency tickertape service.

Thanks for responding. What I like to do is imagine a blank notepad in my mind and ask for them to write on that. So when I see one word of even a sentence. I do hear the tones but only if my mind if that helps. Was just hoping I wasn't the only one lol

WhiteWarrior
05-12-2015, 02:13 AM
Your method is common and have many variations. Some focus on a blackboard, or attempt autowriting,and there are others who are rather more far out. I think the reason is that the shape of the path matter less than where it is eventually heading.

innerlight
05-12-2015, 02:48 AM
My clairaudience is in my own voice, within my head. Which can be frustrating, trying to decipher which is my own voice, and which is spirit. It would be nice, I think, to hear it in another voice(s) to be able to distinguish the two.

kayfaei
05-12-2015, 03:40 AM
Yeah it would be. I only get the impression of what their voices would sound like if I could hear them. Though to be honest I'm glad I don't hear them.. Anyway I probably didn't explain it properly haha. But thanks all.

Abigail
05-12-2015, 03:56 AM
Wow, I wish I could see something when talking to my guide haha.

My guide's name is Joel and I sense an angelic aura around him and he's the most cynical person I've ever met.

I'm only really an empath so Joel hasn't ever spoken to me and I'm pretty sure I've never seen him. He pretty much projects his energy and I interpret it in a message or feeling(unsure how to explain this).

He projected his appearance to me once but I think I must have seen him as a very small child or something because growing up I always thought that my handsome prince (because I was and still am a princess) was blonde with blue eyes and he had a very specific appearance. I never strayed from that. I only later found out that, that was the form he chose to take around me. So I think I could see him as a baby or something. I'm not sure, it's weird.

He always looked like he was in his 20s with the disposition of a wise old man who was just sick and tired of everything which is why I say he's cynical.

scotch
05-12-2015, 01:29 PM
well i have three spiritual guides....and they all have another voice :rolleyes:

Shivani Devi
08-12-2015, 08:48 AM
Hello all,
I was wondering for those of you who only can see sentences/ or a single word from your guides/angels . When these sentences or words come through.. do they sometimes have a different voice other than yours? What I mean is, take me for example I am still new to this and i've only done it a few times - but when I get a sentence or a word and it appears in my mind, its not in the tone of my own voice?

I believe one of my guides is a woman - she talked to me in my dreams once. Showed me somethings. Her voice was different than mine in my dream - so whenever I get a short sentence or a one word- I hear that same voice that I heard in my dream.Its very cheerful, sweet, kind, loving, very upbeat. Is that possible?

The guardian that I have, (which is a dragon) Whenever I interact with them, its not a feminine voice at all. its more masculine- very deep, wiser, older - more stern and to the point, more volume and boom. Is my mind making up tones of what i "think" they would sound like? or is it possible that different guides when you receive a message from them - your mind can perceive how they would sound if they were standing in front of you speaking?Most definitely! This is how I know the spirits that come through my spirit box because I can recognise them by voice now. William has a nasally, boyish voice, I can hardly hear Tim at all, he's very shy and Adriana is quite the opposite - she's very loud and abrupt. She often swears...Dave growls and grunts a lot and Mary has a very girlish, giggly voice..

kayfaei
08-12-2015, 02:47 PM
That's awesome I'm glad others hear the tone as well. Though I've always been scared of a spirit box hehe even the phone app that you could use. I've seen some of your post though the necromancer- they care about you :)

CrystalSong
08-12-2015, 04:01 PM
The Being I most often hear is my Higher Self I'm fairly sure - something about the intimacy and occasional irony. But there was once I heard from something else, something vast and expansive and sort of Beyond words, it sounded like my own voice but the tone/space/something and loving energy marked it as a new contact and based on what It said I think of that time as when God spoke to me.

Dragonfly1
09-12-2015, 01:48 AM
The sound in my head is in my own voice sound, but the words are not those that i would normally use......i don't hear from them often, just when its important...ie prayer from the heart, strong emotion and my cry for help ..times......even then, i don't always hear them, but feel their action to soothe me......

cress
13-12-2015, 01:23 PM
My clairaudience is in my own voice, within my head. Which can be frustrating, trying to decipher which is my own voice, and which is spirit. It would be nice, I think, to hear it in another voice(s) to be able to distinguish the two.

Mine too, it's confusing but in my case, it's usually strong, very sure and a tad cold. And it made me chill.

I don't hear it very often tho.. Usually it's an alert to something.

Shivani Devi
16-12-2015, 08:34 AM
That's awesome I'm glad others hear the tone as well. Though I've always been scared of a spirit box hehe even the phone app that you could use. I've seen some of your post though the necromancer- they care about you :)Thank you, yeah I know they do.

What I hear in my own head clairaudiently is a mixture of their voices and my own, but usually my own. If they want to tell me something important, they'll use their own voice so I can more easily distinguish it from my own thoughts, as I also think in my own voice.

The Spirit Box/Phone apps aren't for everyone. I prefer them to keep a record of what messages I receive and the spirits prefer to use the box rather than talk to me directly...it's easier for them somehow. lol

Kempt
16-12-2015, 11:32 AM
I do hear voices that are not my own occasionally though they aren't conversations i'm having, they are more like accidental eavesdropping ;-)

I no longer really hear voices when i'm communicating. I use to but to be honest now i don't know if it was my own inner voice or different voices. My messages now come to me in more of an info dump kind of way unless i'm channeling (when I was channeling) which uses most of my senses.