PDA

View Full Version : Why didn't my angels protect me / dark forces

ascension21
02-12-2015, 12:37 AM
I have no doubt that until I have overcome my struggles that have confined me to a society deprived reality, the darkness will be a persistent sabotage to my ascension. This has been happening for 24 years, my question is with my latest occurrence; were my angels even present?

Things seemed like they were leading up to end of my long struggle. I was preparing to take on what destiny had put forth for my spiritual progression. I was going off my medication and becoming more lucid in dreams and closer to astral projecting than I had ever been.

I'm sure the darkness noticed this and would do their best attempt at sabotaging my progress. I was confused about the meditation tools I now had available; one of them being a Isochronic brainwave entrainment track. This had a reaction with my medication, causing serotonin overload for a long period of time resulting in having to stop the medication quickly.

This has now compromised my consciousness, spirituality feels like it has been wiped from my existence. I feel my angels could have somehow intervened, maybe they did, Idk. What do you feel? Sometimes you wonder if your're angels are protecting you when you have entities that attack you regularly in your waking consciousnesses and the in between states.

wstein
02-12-2015, 07:34 AM
Does a mother forever hold a child's hand when they cross a street. Or at some point do they let go and allow them to cross on their own?

Just an idea, but perhaps its time to face the world without someone to shield you from it's harm. If they are your guardians, they will be behind you to back you up.

Shivani Devi
02-12-2015, 07:48 AM
In my case, they often tell me that I need to experience certain things myself in order to grow and become stronger without them.

They can and will always be 'there for you' and protect you in general and against certain evil things, but if they shield you and blanket you against everything, sugar-coating it, how are you ever going to tell the difference between the 'voices of spirit guides' and your own 'wishful thinking'?

Sometimes, when I get into an emotional state where my frequencies and energies are low, they'll tell me straight out 'you're on your own, dear' or 'we cannot protect you here' and although I know I am never on my own or without their protection, I fully understand what they mean - if I don't listen to them, don't believe in what they say, get all stubborn, controlling and gung-ho about things, of course they are going to say 'talk to the hand' for a while, until I get over it.

They are just like people in this way and can only offer protection if you fully agree to be protected, but like any 'insurance policy' there's always the 'no-claim bonus' we have to pay them first before we can make a claim.

Also, they have just told me that they can only get involved in personal karma up to a point! They are not 'God', just His messengers and all they can do is petition the Divine on my behalf and provide whatever 'protection' is determined and necessary.

Sometimes things just happen for no reason and we just have to accept they do, without blaming 'demons' or 'negative energy' or anything else...they just happen as part of serendipity, but the best thing is to just put that in the past and move on.

Rah nam
02-12-2015, 07:51 AM
The purpose of the angelic is not to protect but rather to bring you forward.
This can be at times uncomfortable and often painful.

ascension21
02-12-2015, 08:44 AM
Thanks, I understand that angels must not intervene when it comes to choices of your own free will. Free will is allowed in creation, that is why dark and light exists. This I felt was bad luck and I've always felt there are forces behind luck.

However in this situation, I think it is something that happened for no reason other than a bad choice, bad luck.

ascension21
02-12-2015, 08:53 AM
In my case, they often tell me that I need to experience certain things myself in order to grow and become stronger without them.

They can and will always be 'there for you' and protect you in general and against certain evil things, but if they shield you and blanket you against everything, sugar-coating it, how are you ever going to tell the difference between the 'voices of spirit guides' and your own 'wishful thinking'?

Sometimes, when I get into an emotional state where my frequencies and energies are low, they'll tell me straight out 'you're on your own, dear' or 'we cannot protect you here' and although I know I am never on my own or without their protection, I fully understand what they mean - if I don't listen to them, don't believe in what they say, get all stubborn, controlling and gung-ho about things, of course they are going to say 'talk to the hand' for a while, until I get over it.

They are just like people in this way and can only offer protection if you fully agree to be protected, but like any 'insurance policy' there's always the 'no-claim bonus' we have to pay them first before we can make a claim.

Also, they have just told me that they can only get involved in personal karma up to a point! They are not 'God', just His messengers and all they can do is petition the Divine on my behalf and provide whatever 'protection' is determined and necessary.

Sometimes things just happen for no reason and we just have to accept they do, without blaming 'demons' or 'negative energy' or anything else...they just happen as part of serendipity, but the best thing is to just put that in the past and move on.

Thank you so much, this helped me understand that not everything actually happens for a reason, most things do but not all. If it really were a dark manipulation against my will, I'm sure my spirit team would've have stepped in. Not only that, if the entities that are attacking me were too strong for my level of development, again they would've stepped in. These entities probably are great training for me.

Thanks a lot necromancer

Serenity69
02-12-2015, 09:23 AM
Try visualising a white light/cloak around your body

Acquire some crystals(i.e. clear quartz)
http://www.crystalvaults.com/crystal-encyclopedia/quartz

Ask for your spirit guide to give you guidance

Footprints In The Sand
http://www.onlythebible.com/Poems/Footprints-in-the-Sand-Poem.html

You are not alone