PDA

View Full Version : synchronicity and serendiptiy.

Gracey
01-12-2015, 01:52 AM
Thanksgiving this year was serendipitous. As I walked towards the door to go outside, a friend was walking up on the porch with many bags of used soda cans in her hands. I held the door for her and we greeted each other and stuff. Then I went back out side with my original intentions of getting my coat so i could go on a walk with my Dad. As i got to my car, another friend was there getting all kinds of bags out of her car getting ready to go into the house. We greeted and i helped her too with her bags up to the house. both friends were surprised with the timing and their serious faces turned into smiles. then my dad and i went for our walk in the worst part of town. we came across some strangers on the street and i wished them a happy thanksgiving. as we went on walking all kinds of strangers were wishing us a happy thanksgiving. by time we got into the house, my dads eyes were all lit up like a child with joy. he said to everyone in the house how strangers were wishing us a happy thanksgiving.

this made me think of manifesting synchronized strings of serendipity. it is said that serendipity is the chance occurrence that is beneficial. finding things you didn't know you were looking for or it finding you. i was beneficial to my friends. also with my dad by starting the walk with happy thanksgiving greetings that manifested itself in everyone we saw. i like manifesting serendipity. serendipity doesn't have to be chance, it can be an everyday event.

what serendipitous manifestations have you created lately?

Deusdrum
02-12-2015, 08:05 AM
That's a beautiful story Gracey. Thanksgiving was quite awhile ago for those like myself who are Canadian, but it doubles nicely as a spirit of Christmas story too.

Like they say in sports, sometimes you have to be lucky to be good, good to be lucky. Opening up in that way with a generous spirit can streamline synchronicity for sure, it's a beautiful thing. Happenstance as to how it might manifest specifically, though maybe the decision to make it happen- at least in some measure, is on us.

skygazer
02-12-2015, 04:16 PM
lovely story, Gracey.

my own life is filled with serendipitous manifestations, perhaps everyone's life is, the only thing required is the awareness to perceive it. Almost everyday, something occurs that brings me a moment of contemplation, at times, awe, because of the tremendous powers at work to connect all things.

Gracey
06-12-2015, 08:26 PM
Thanks for the input guys. This is the stuff that makes my life worth living for, being part of synchronized serendipity.