PDA

View Full Version : What does an Angels touch feel like?

Courtesyofmind
30-11-2015, 12:55 PM
I thought it would be neat for everyone to share their experiences and description of what an Angels touch feels like!

For me, it was the sudden feeling of pure bliss and warmth melting through my entire body. All I could do was smile, close my eyes and absorb it. There are no negative thoughts or emotions when it happens and If I was hanging off a cliff losing my grip, I wouldn't be afraid.

I've only had this sensation twice and it was so powerful that I remember exactly where I was ans what I was doing. The first time I felt it, I was walking into my Mothers old church a few months after she had passed. I actually thought the feeling WAS Mom. The second time was at the cemetery where my Grandmother and Mom rest.
Whether it was an Angel or my loved ones, I'm very thankful that they are around!

Miss Hepburn
30-11-2015, 02:32 PM
What a sweet little question! :smile:

They pop ideas in my head...like, "You have that early appointment today."
Or, "No, turn left." (Even tho the directions say right.)
Angel or my Guide, I dunno...I do find it amazing they can infuse my brain or mind with answers...
even my uncle, my buddy since birth,
has done that....jaw-droppingly astounding...only when I need it, tho.

Now, what the Holy Spirit feels like...whole different thing! :notworthy:

Shinsoo
30-11-2015, 02:51 PM
I've felt my guardian angel's touch before on my forehead while sending me a dream. Very warm and gentle. :)

Miss Hepburn
30-11-2015, 02:59 PM
I've felt my guardian angel's touch before on my forehead while sending me a dream.
Very warm and gentle. :)
Before sending you a dream?
I'm kinda jealous. ( I never feel jealousy.)

Courtesyofmind
30-11-2015, 03:58 PM
What a sweet little question! :smile:

They pop ideas in my head...like, "You have that early appointment today."
Or, "No, turn left." (Even tho the directions say right.)
Angel or my Guide, I dunno...I do find it amazing they can infuse my brain or mind with answers...
even my uncle, my buddy since birth,
has done that....jaw-droppingly astounding...only when I need it, tho.

Now, what the Holy Spirit feels like...whole different thing! :notworthy:

A rainbow by any other name is still a rainbow. We all agree its beautiful!

Shinsoo
30-11-2015, 05:33 PM
Before sending you a dream?
I'm kinda jealous. ( I never feel jealousy.)

Yeah while I was doing channeled angelic healing, my guardian angel sometimes took over for my guide in giving me guidance dreams and such. My guide's touch felt cool in comparison.

Interesting that they both give me dreams in a straightforward style--hardly any guesswork at all except for a rare few oddballs that are sent specifically to distract me from the activity on my head.

Serenity69
01-12-2015, 09:42 AM
My mum(Rainbow Angel) came too me last Thursday

I felt a static brush of my hair for 5 minutes

Courtesyofmind
01-12-2015, 11:34 AM
Yeah while I was doing channeled angelic healing, my guardian angel sometimes took over for my guide in giving me guidance dreams and such. My guide's touch felt cool in comparison.

Interesting that they both give me dreams in a straightforward style--hardly any guesswork at all except for a rare few oddballs that are sent specifically to distract me from the activity on my head.

I hope ill be able to channel my Angels when the time comes! I'd be lucky to channel a frog at this point..JK:smile: I've always been a spiritual person, but I'm fairly new in "the spiritual ability neighborhood" as far as realizing / awakening skills. I wish I could remember / have more dreams in general, let alone meaningful ones lol. I've had a few powerful dreams, but most of my experiences have been while awake.
Being able to tell the difference between who is interacting with you, by touch, is Something I hope to accomplish one day! I am glad you have had such nice experiences. thank you so much for sharing!

Courtesyofmind
01-12-2015, 11:40 AM
My mum(Rainbow Angel) came too me last Thursday

I felt a static brush of my hair for 5 minutes
Nothing really beats the comfort of having a loved one visit does it? No matter what type of mood I am in, If I get a visit from my Mom or Grandma, I instantly have a great day.
Thats funny you've had this experience last week. I had the exact same sensation last week..I'm not sure of the day but I know it was a full moon. Actually it was Thursday morning around 1-2am Pacific time. Did it feel like someone was rubbing a balloon all over your head, with your hair going crazy and a bit of warmth? I didn't know what was happening, I thought I was having an energy overload!:D

Holly
13-12-2015, 02:06 AM
I thought it would be neat for everyone to share their experiences and description of what an Angels touch feels like!

Warm, loving, bright, fearless, beautiful...and kind of fizzy, like pressure under my skin pushing up. Always pleasant. Not something you can ignore. Always positive.

mArIya
13-12-2015, 05:14 AM
Hey Courtesy

I've felt all sorts of things like strokes to my face, a reassuring one I think, especially when I've been contemplating spiritual things...I think this was more a guide rather than an Angel :) this would happen often when I was doing this - reading things for instance ...if it wasn't a touch to my cheek , it would appear as if the words In a paragraph I was reading, would FADE in or FADE out.

There are two times I'm sure I felt an Angel presence though

While experiencing a series of OBE's or partial ones at this stage....while sleeping - I was usually frantic and aware of what was happening. I don't know why but this particular time, I could feel myself "rising up" and the temperature seemed to be getting really hot as I did so...( will skip most details ). Anyway, internally I was freaking out a bit and I suddenly felt myself being lowered - it also felt like I was enfolded in an embrace , almost like wings or arms were around me, and I felt very safe and loved , looked after ! The temperature also dropped from hot to a comfortable warm. I woke straight away after this and I'll never forget that loving embrace.

Again, while sitting and awake , contemplating and feeling some unusual energies around me , This was still relatively new to my experiences , i saw a white/silver spiral of light, a beam of some sort too lol...come down around and beside my feet. I suddenly felt comfortable and felt a great relief in my heart
:hug3: was a lovely feeling

Actually :) I have another

I had been reading a book of Doreen Virtue's before I fell asleep one night. About angels :wink: When I woke in the morning, I climbed out of bed and found this small white feather on the floor , by my bed . Many thoughts crossed my mind, even a smile came to my face. A). Had the cat bought in a baby bird ( no evidence of a bird or more feathers to be found. B). No feather duvet inner on my bed ! So, I wondered , had I received an Angel visit while I slept? Apparently his is a sign of one having done so, so Doreen said :)

Being a little skeptical , I apologised to any Angel who may have actually come for a visit before asking for more confirmation ( rolls eyes at myself ).

As I drove my daughter to school a little later , we lived semi rurally , not many cars on the road to a small country school. This car was coming towards me, I could see it in the distance and as it came closer , my attention was bought to it's registration plate. It read "Divine 1". :icon_eek:

I took this as my second request for confirmation lol.

Thanks for this thread :) it's lovely to read people's experiences

jacqueline
13-12-2015, 05:40 PM
For me that is like a warm (or even hot) feeling of energy under my skin and a brush of wind:) and very much income of love, infinite, never ending, just-being love

Courtesyofmind
13-12-2015, 10:52 PM
These have all been great! Very similar to my experiences. Thank you everyone for your stories

Kempt
15-12-2015, 01:10 PM
To me the touch or feeling of beings around you vary depending upon who it is and what they are saying, but i think in regards to what this topic line is asking my answer would be that in my experience it's often been a cool feathery brush across my forehead to let me know they are there.

Courtesyofmind
15-12-2015, 03:00 PM
To me the touch or feeling of beings around you vary depending upon who it is and what they are saying, but i think in regards to what this topic line is asking my answer would be that in my experience it's often been a cool feathery brush across my forehead to let me know they are there.
I can relate completely. When My Mom is around, She always brushes the right side of my head and its feels warm and tingly. My friend Isaac always used to give me a strong poke in he leg to let me know he was here. Sadly, as I began to see spirit, their touches (Mom and Issac) became much less frequent.