PDA

View Full Version : Could one of my guides be a dragon..?

Lycan
22-11-2015, 11:45 PM
Hi there, I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong sub-forum...I wasn't sure to put this in the guides or elementals section, please feel free to move this thread elsewhere if it doesn't fit here...Anyway..

I am just beginning to get into spirit guides and such. I have felt the presence of spirit before but haven't really "gotten to know" anything about my specific guides or gotten any discernible messages from them..But lately I have been doing work with my intuition and I feel I may be getting some insights.

I was meditating trying to find a symbol for myself which would help me bring balance to my life I kept seeing a dragon.

This didn't make sense to me, first of all because I thought of dragons as being fierce and fiery and not symbolic of balance (I found out after that they actually are a known symbol for balance) and because I didn't think I had a strong connection with dragons..Until I really thought about it.

I remembered that I was a kid I used to be obsessed with dragons and drew them ALL the time, like literally all day during school and at home. I then forgot about it for years but a few months ago my friend who does reiki and channels was doing energy work for me and said that she got an image of a dragon on my right side while working on me. And I’ve recently been finding myself attracted to things that have to do with dragons like little knick knacks I’ve found at tag sales and jewelry and art..Is it possible I have one as a guide? Or would it be more of a power animal or just a symbol I'm being shown? At one point when I was meditating on this I get the image of a dragon and then of some sort of man wearing what looked like a ceremonial head piece of some kind, it was a fuzzy and unclear image. Not sure if they're related. I have no idea how to interpret these things, any insight would be met with gratitude! :smile:

BuzzCap7
23-11-2015, 01:39 AM
I am not an expert but I believe the answer is yes if the Dragon you are referring to is like the komodo Dragon or the like. But not a fairytale type Dragon.

I would say to "go with it" and if it changes then it changes or self corrects.

Mine is a tiger.

Guides are not restricted to being humans 100% of the time.

Again, I am not an expert but I am pretty certain what I am sharing with you is correct.

Sounds like you are moving on very nicely. Congratulations!

BuzzCap7

Tobi
23-11-2015, 03:14 AM
A Guide isn't always about what they look like or what form they take but how they are inspiring and assisting you to develop or learn new understandings.
There are some who can change shape at will. Spirit doesn't have to be fixed in form.
What matters is how you respond to this energy behind the form. How is it helping you? What are you learning?

WhiteWarrior
23-11-2015, 01:46 PM
I agree with Tobi that some guides can take on many shapes. There are however also dragon spirits, just as there are fairy spirits and many other non-corporeal beings good and bad. The dragon ones are rare to find as guides for humans but it does happen.

However, the way you describe your interest in dragons it might as well be that dragon is your spirit animal, your totem if you like.

OctoberSky
24-11-2015, 02:59 AM
Yes, a dragon can be a guide and a totem, why not? I would know because I have dragons as totems.

AlvinW333
01-12-2015, 11:32 PM
I would believe its a symbel of protection not a guide, now the man in the roab could be a guide. But in a spiritual path you know who your guide is, he's the one to guide yuu to higher planes, and help you unfold spiritualy. I don't meditate, I contiplate, so don't take me right about what you saw, but in meditation you can look it up on google

keokutah
02-12-2015, 12:14 AM
Yes there are dragons in different realms and planets, and also beings that can shapeshift into dragon form. I have past lives where I remember dinoasaurs and dragons coexisting with advanced races here on earth, which we would now considered ancient times, but the technology back then was far more advanced than it is today. I have a few dragon spirit guides. I've even met a phoenix and thunderbird and other thunderbeings.
The dragons I've met have been very wise and high frequency and when they speak they tend to have adrogynous voices so I can never tell if they are male or female.

kayfaei
02-12-2015, 01:43 AM
Im not a expert by any means - but I just wanted to say I to have a dragon. but mine have stated they are not a guide - but more of a guardian. It started when I prayed to be able to meet one of my guides in my dream - well something appeared all right. lol He had purple skin, horns on his head, a chest like a human male, but the bottm half was a bit blurry. all throughout the dream - I felt VERY protected.wasn't scared. later on I had two more dreams but this time instead of his "human" form - He appeared in his dragon form. He also have appeared when I meditate opening and expanding my heart to self love, and just opening my heart chakra.

I guess to some this would scare some people but ive always felt nothing but protection from him. and even love and loyalty. I will say this though - Dragons like to be showed respect :smile: So just kindly mentally in your mind bow every once in a while and thank them from time to time. Though to be fair I bet all guides/guardians like that acknowledgement even if they are mute for half the time.

So perhaps when you're ready, maybe before going to bed one night. state your intentions. I stated I ONLY wanted to speak with guides who were there for me, and of love and light. to not wish me ill. but only good will. and thus my dreams happened. hope this sorta..helps

starcatcher.1122
02-12-2015, 03:04 AM
A dragon, absolutely!