PDA

View Full Version : Guides, dreams and the 3rd eye.

RiversOfBelief
13-11-2015, 01:06 AM
The other day I was wondering aloud why my dreams never seem to mean anything or be related to anything I have asked my guides to show me.

..which was then followed by very random thoughts of 'open your 3rd eye'.

So my question is...Do you think the ability to receive clear spiritual 'messages' through dreams are connected to your own spiritual alignment in terms of the 3rd eye?

ELVISLOVER
13-11-2015, 03:38 AM
Yes it is, most of mine started with dreams, which are now being manifested during waking hours!

CrystalSong
13-11-2015, 04:01 AM
Yes, I do think that.
Your third eye is like a radar dish - if you want to receive a message it's best to have your 'radar dish turned on and in good working condition'.

loopylucid
13-11-2015, 08:32 AM
The other day I was wondering aloud why my dreams never seem to mean anything or be related to anything I have asked my guides to show me.

..which was then followed by very random thoughts of 'open your 3rd eye'.

So my question is...Do you think the ability to receive clear spiritual 'messages' through dreams are connected to your own spiritual alignment in terms of the 3rd eye?

I don't know how it works for anyone else but I'd say the difference opening your awareness, third eye, whichever term you prefer, comes to, is clearer interpretations, more literal and obvious.
but that's not to say what you are given in dreams without having this aspect wide open, isn't a message, but likely cloaked in high symbology, often appearing fairly random but when deciphered, as relevant.
I akin it to for example, sign language, foreign languages, body language etc, all are forms of communication, but if your used to straight talking verbal in one language which you understand, it can render the rest meaningless!
The more ways we learn to understand communications, the easier it is, so perhaps a good suggestion may be to write down your question, no matter how random the communication from it appears, attempt to decipher it, this can also aid understanding how your mind works I symbolic forms, which can be very helpful.
If you get stuck try asking others possible ideas around it to.
You may well find shortly after you begin to relate to your own analogies and symbology references, by default it processes itself and things become much simpler.
I have very vivid symbology, spent a long ti me growing and learning with that, now I can have simple energy to energy conversations.
It won't be same for everyone but I certainly recommend if you feel so inclined, trying this out.
loopy