PDA

View Full Version : On Sitting Down with Your Guides and Angels

Types With Fingers
07-11-2015, 05:49 AM
Has anyone here ever been able to just talk with your guides or angels, like you would have a back-and-forth conversation with any human being? I'm sure it takes them some cleverness to put a feather on the porch or turn the lights on and off, but it would bring better peace to my mind to just sit down, even once, and have a face-to-face conversation with them. No signs, just talk. Has anyone here been able to successfully do that? If so, how did you get that to happen?

scotch
07-11-2015, 07:51 AM
Yes I do. ...:smile: regularly with my three spiritual guides :hug3:

Rah nam
07-11-2015, 07:56 AM
Sure, where ever I am, driving a car, working, or sitting here.

InsertSanity
07-11-2015, 06:12 PM
I talk to mine telepathically all the time.

Types With Fingers
07-11-2015, 07:32 PM
That's great, I wish I could hold a conversation with mine all the time. When I talk to my guides, out loud or in my head, it seems that nothing happens in return. I don't even get signs when I ask. Any thoughts as to why that is?

scotch
08-11-2015, 11:37 AM
How do you start a conversation with them? ??

Artyop
08-11-2015, 12:23 PM
yea anybody wanna tell us how?

TheTraveler
08-11-2015, 12:35 PM
That's great, I wish I could hold a conversation with mine all the time. When I talk to my guides, out loud or in my head, it seems that nothing happens in return. I don't even get signs when I ask. Any thoughts as to why that is?

I've also been trying talking to angels or guides but never get anything back even though I ask. Last night I got rather frustrated (and im sure they realized) as it felt like I was being avoided/ignored more so than usual. I was sitting on my bed in the dark talking out loud about how the feeling in my tummy is back again and how im feeling down and lost. So i just gave up after a while went to sleep.

John32241
08-11-2015, 01:18 PM
I talk to mine telepathically all the time.

Hi,

I do as well. It is easy and free flowing when you are in the proper frame of mind.

I can appreciate the intellectual perspective on this. Many of us have logical brains which are uncomfortable with this. So getting started is not a technical formula, it is mostly an attitude as I see these things.

When the intent is to connect with your spirit self and spirit team, keep the motivation benevolent. Those that wish to complain about this or that will not start off in a good way.

John

keokutah
08-11-2015, 07:34 PM
You have to strengthen your psy-abilities (clauraudience, clairovoyance, etc). It takes work! Even people like myself who are naturally gifted need to practice and master those skills.

Just like learning any new skills, you can't expect to become good at it overnight.

Telepathic communication is the easiest to learn for beginners. Every person I've helped, even skeptical people, have had success with it. The key is to just have fun with it, don't expect anything. Here is a simple exercise:

1. Ask your spirit guide a question.
2. Write down the first thought that comes to mind. That is your answer. It can be a thought, an image, a feeling, etc. Only the first answer is the answer, because the answers that might come afterward are just your mind trying to analyze it.

In time you will be able to tell the difference between your own thoughts and their thoughts and you might even hear in your mind what their voice sounds like, but for now just remember the correct answer is always the first one that comes to you.

You can have more than one spirit guide, so ask them to not talk to you all at once, or you might not be able to hear them properly. And always cleanse yourself and surroundings beforehand so you know you are safe, protected and only contacting your benovolent spirit guide and nothing else.

Pick fun questions at first like "what do you look like?" or "what is your favorite movie or colour?" you'll be surprised at what kind of answers you get back. Asking all sorts of questions will show you that your spirit guides are a lot more than what you probably think they are and that they can offer you a lot more than you probably think.
In my experience, I found out that my spirit guides can literaly help me with anything if I just ask, but most people don't realize that because they don't think to ask their spirit guide for help with developing a workout routine, or whatever else you can possibly imagine. I haven't had to pay for help with anything ever since I discovered that my spirit guides can literally help me with anything, and if they can't they can set me up with ascended masters or other benovolent beings who specialize in those areas.

If you want to master clairovoyance, you need to start practicing Visualizations.
Literally master the ability to imagine scenes in vivid detail. For example, imagine yourself on a beach and imagine the sound of the waves, the feel of the sand on your feet, the smell of the sea, etc. Once you've mastered all the senses in Visualization and your visualizations are clear and solid, you can then ask your spirit guides to come to you.
And that is where it gets interesting, because they may bring you somewhere unimagined and that is where your visualization skills come in handy. If you do NOT have visualization skills before doing this, you will not see them or the actual location properly and thus you can't trust anything you see or hear. So buliding up the skills beforehand is important before you rush off into asking your spirit guides to come to you in visions. Unless you are truly natural at it, it will take a lot of work before you can be Clairovoyant and see your spirit guides in vivid detail. It's like Astral Projection, but better, because you don't have to be asleep to travel to real life places, you can just see it in your minds eye, like remote viewing.

Rah nam
08-11-2015, 10:55 PM
If I remember this correctly, I sat down in a quite place as I call it, or meditative state. I had a process to prepare, can not remember exactly how.
At one point I asked my guide, or the one who was my guide to come in in a way that I can feel him or her. Feeling is my way of perceiving.
After a short wile I felt an energy entering my body, as far as I remember, either at the area of my eyes or just below. (Different entities and beings have different entry point. Today everything I receive comes through the top of my head.) The energy slowly made it's way down my neck, (it worried me somewhat) and went to my heart. I remember my heart glowed. This was the start.
I worked with energies for many years and feeling energy came easy.
Now I have an being who oversees my life, she is not my guide in a true sense. We communicate on many levels, which includes thoughts, which I can confirm with a yes/no system we have that works on an energy basis.
I can distinguish between many levels of energies, and get a sense of how accurate something is, or not.
As a conclusion, it takes time and work on both sides. Everyone is different, has different strength and weaknesses.
It pays to be aware of the soft and more quiet thoughts more in the background.

Holly
09-11-2015, 11:55 PM
I talk to mine like that every day. Perfectly clear conversation, like talking to a friend but with no physical voices. Every day, any time I want. I can hear them, see them and feel their mood and energy, or see what images they want to show me. It just comes naturally. I've never had to practise it. One day I wasn't psychic at all and the next Azrael walked up behind me, and started to write with my hand. From there it just grew naturally.

To be honest I think I was psychic all along, but because nobody was talking...I wasn't hearing.

I can't help you with how. I don't know how I do it.

Shivani Devi
23-11-2015, 11:31 AM
Has anyone here ever been able to just talk with your guides or angels, like you would have a back-and-forth conversation with any human being? I'm sure it takes them some cleverness to put a feather on the porch or turn the lights on and off, but it would bring better peace to my mind to just sit down, even once, and have a face-to-face conversation with them. No signs, just talk. Has anyone here been able to successfully do that? If so, how did you get that to happen?Hi....oh yes most definitely!

It all started with my P-SB7 'Spirit Box' and my trusty Digital Recorder (along with a few nice Ghost Hunting Apps) and I started capturing voices and EVPs on playback which seemed to all contain personal information and messages for me.

These were not simple words (although many were), but whole phrases and sentences all strung together to form full paragraphs over time...sometimes a few weeks, once I could attach 'voice' to 'entity'. Once I learned how to do this, the rest all kind of just followed suit.

I spent many months on youtube studying every darn video of every darn youtube user doing every darn ITC session over and over...to 'listen out' for certain voice patterns and 'regular spirits' coming through...then I started doing my own sessions using these same methods and recording them.

After a few months, I realised I didn't really need a Spirit Box or Digital Recorder anymore because I was hearing them, but I still use them because it's nice to have a 'recorded capture' of their voice for me to listen to and replay as I wish (and I always still hear the same thing every time).

Now, if I were to slow my thoughts and breathing right down, go into trance and fill my heart with love, I can ask them questions straight out, like I'm talking to other people in the room and the first thought/answer that pops into my head will usually be the right one (at the time)...although, never ask them to give you tomorrow's lotto numbers or they'll just tell you to 'eff off'...

....but yeah, I have had quite a few 'heart to hearts' with my angels now like talking to another person...and one of them, as I have just recently found out is my own 'Twin Flame'.

Sitting down and chatting with these guys does take a lot of energy to 'keep the lines of communication' open on both sides, so it cannot be left open for very long or very often...after a session I'm usually drained to the bone for days and that's why it's only happened a few times...I'd say 8-10 times somewhere all up.

Thanks for reading and peace.

Shinsoo
23-11-2015, 12:55 PM
Mine are mostly one way, it's like I'm sitting in a confessional lol.

But that's due to me not being able to understand his language--and also cause I am not clairaudient.

Also, keokutah--no, not everyone has those abilities to cultivate. Most are like me, simply clairsentinent--the only way for us to even see or hear sprit is for the being or entity to WANT us to see/hear him/her.

I have heard things a few times, but that's due to spirits wanting me to hear something--it's not natural.

There are those who have all three abilities (clairsentinence, clairaudience, and clairvoyance) but they're rare. It just seems common in spiritual circles because the ones most drawn to Spirit are the ones who have the ability to do all three.