PDA

View Full Version : Seeing his name everywhere!

oldasthesea
04-11-2015, 12:41 PM
Hi.
Lately i have been seeing his name and last name everywhere. FB and on TV.
It´s crazy.

Pawpurrs
09-11-2015, 09:40 PM
Same as that, I turned on a film and main character was his name, and he dog was the same as mine and it's a rare breed.
Next door have named their cat his name.

cress
04-12-2015, 03:33 PM
his name appear on random book i read
on forum i involved in
even when i google random question and open random web page, there's his name..

one day i feel happy and doesn't find his name in this remote area. I was sat small restaurant for dinner and the waitress wearing necklace, with his name on it!

am i crazy? am i just seeing what i want to see? or it's sign from universe?

the later i wish.

oldasthesea
04-12-2015, 05:50 PM
his name appear on random book i read
on forum i involved in
even when i google random question and open random web page, there's his name..

one day i feel happy and doesn't find his name in this remote area. I was sat small restaurant for dinner and the waitress wearing necklace, with his name on it!

am i crazy? am i just seeing what i want to see? or it's sign from universe?

the later i wish.

I tough i was crazy too, but now it seems to be more calm not seeing so often like a month ago. I don´t know what it is to be honest.

cress
05-12-2015, 03:22 AM
I tough i was crazy too, but now it seems to be more calm not seeing so often like a month ago. I don´t know what it is to be honest.

I am asking my subconscious and it said its universe's way to remind me about him. I don't know if its honest/not though..

If you get an update, please let me know😊

oldasthesea
05-12-2015, 11:55 AM
I am asking my subconscious and it said its universe's way to remind me about him. I don't know if its honest/not though..

If you get an update, please let me know😊

Yes i will. This night he appear on my dream after a few days off but nothing special in the dream. Kind sad because i would love to have a real vivid dream like the one i had in the beginning of october.

cress
07-12-2015, 05:34 AM
I had several vivid dream too, one I remember the most is when he ask me to promise for being with him. I've consulted to dream thread and someone said I was being back to my path. I wasn't sure at first, but as per today I understand what he means. Wonderful forum :)