PDA

View Full Version : Our Spiritual Names?

LibraCharm
03-11-2015, 11:01 AM
Hello to all reading this :) I have a question to ask and was not sure where to post this thread to, but my question is "Do we have a "special" name other than from our birth?" I want to explain more thoroughly but in general is it possible?

My aunty has been blessed by Archangel Michael and God with the name "Alara" and she has been using that name for her teachings/healings for many years and many people who are gifted have and still refer to her as Alara, I am interested in knowing if I have one and if any of you have a special/divine/heavenly name you would like to share..?

I would appreciate all your words and any information you can give, thankyou. <3 :hug2:

WhiteWarrior
03-11-2015, 11:21 AM
I was told my spiritual name by my guide and have used it in all spiritual work and talk ever since. It is White Warrior. Makes sense to me, if only as a title to aspire to.

LibraCharm
03-11-2015, 12:18 PM
I was told my spiritual name by my guide and have used it in all spiritual work and talk ever since. It is White Warrior. Makes sense to me, if only as a title to aspire to.

Yeah very interesting WhiteWarrior, how long have you been known as such may I ask? :)

Shinsoo
03-11-2015, 12:45 PM
Nope, as far as I know.

I use the name Shinsoo on all the spiritual forums I visit however. That one came from a game I used to play.

It is amusing tho that while I was being healed, my guides were referring to me as Shinsoo.

LibraCharm
03-11-2015, 12:53 PM
Nope, as far as I know.

I use the name Shinsoo on all the spiritual forums I visit however. That one came from a game I used to play.

It is amusing tho that while I was being healed, my guides were referring to me as Shinsoo.

Haha that's catchy as! that would have been cool to hear as well :)

scotch
03-11-2015, 01:24 PM
One of my spiritual guides calls me Shinshoa :hug3:
The other two are using names from my past life :smile:

LibraCharm
03-11-2015, 01:27 PM
One of my spiritual guides calls me Shinshoa :hug3:
The other two are using names from my past life :smile:

Oh yeah lovely :) does Shinshoa have a meaning that you know of? I'm just curious.. :)

scotch
03-11-2015, 01:35 PM
Oh yeah lovely :) does Shinshoa have a meaning that you know of? I'm just curious.. :)
Yes. ..It means "love between " :smile:
Well actually it was bringing tears into my eyes when my spiritual guide told me what it means........as "love between " is the title of a song my soul mate and me have written approx three years ago :hug2:

LibraCharm
03-11-2015, 01:47 PM
Yes. ..It means "love between " :smile:
Well actually it was bringing tears into my eyes when my spiritual guide told me what it means........as "love between " is the title of a song my soul mate and me have written approx three years ago :hug2:

That is pretty special! n__n thankyou for telling me! :hug2:

Greyson
03-11-2015, 03:56 PM
In answer to your question, I was given a True Name. I will not share it here. I do not know where this tradition comes from.

lenvdb64
03-11-2015, 04:29 PM
Yes - we do have a "Soul" Name, which is the name we are known by in the Astral, by our Soul Family and our Spirit Guides etc.
It is possible to find out that it is.

You can ask your Higher Self while in a Meditative state, or in a semi-sleep state.

I also have a book called Magick that Works, with a chapter which allows you to work out the name of your HGA / Higher Self in Hebrew.

This is a secret name. I will keep it to myself for now.

WhiteWarrior
03-11-2015, 04:38 PM
Yeah very interesting WhiteWarrior, how long have you been known as such may I ask? :)

I was told it four years ago. If I have had that or a similar name in previous lives I do not know, nor if I had had it on the other side. It does not matter to me, really. I have grown into it anyway by now.

If anything I am slightly uneasy about using it as a forum name, in the open. Kinda makes me feel a bit vulnerable for targeting. Not to mention that at first it seemed to be some sort of skinhead name which I am not comfortable with at all. But I understand more now of what what white means, and what warrior means too.

bartholomew
03-11-2015, 09:21 PM
Hello to all reading this :) I have a question to ask and was not sure where to post this thread to, but my question is "Do we have a "special" name other than from our birth?" I want to explain more thoroughly but in general is it possible?

My aunty has been blessed by Archangel Michael and God with the name "Alara" and she has been using that name for her teachings/healings for many years and many people who are gifted have and still refer to her as Alara, I am interested in knowing if I have one and if any of you have a special/divine/heavenly name you would like to share..?

I would appreciate all your words and any information you can give, thankyou. <3 :hug2:

The answer is "yes". Our souls do have names. It is important to note though that on their own plane, the mental plane, souls communicate with each other via two methods. The first is telepathy. The second is through direct apprehension of their identities which are expressed in vibrational terms. "Alara" is just the sort of combination of sounds that typify such a name. In my own case I found that my soul name is Bartholomew and it is he who I channel when I write on this forum except for right now when I am writing as myself whose real name is James. My response agrees with those of others... And it is possible to discover your soul name in meditation. That is the way I discovered mine. I meditated and was prompted to pick up paper and pencil. Then the name was written, over and over.

One thing to remember is the difference between the life of the soul and that of the personality. They are not the same thing. We are personalities which are brain/DNA and environment dependent. Our bodies do not have souls within them nor are souls subservient to us. Souls are only connected to bodies while they live. On their own plane souls project or assume a "personality" which is a composite of all the physical lives they have projected in their many lives on Earth (or other planets). It is wrong of us to think we are souls. We are not. We are temporary forms which are used by souls. That is all.

Imagine "Alara" as it would be presented in vibrational form and get an idea of exactly what it is like to be on the soul plane. If the idea feels familiar it is because the soul plane is the real, the tradition, the ancestral home of all of humanity. We leave it to come to a body on a planet and we return to it after the form passes. Forget the hell of the "believer". It doesn't exist.

Native spirit
03-11-2015, 10:14 PM
I was told my name by my guide when I was very young,and im still known by some by that name.

Namaste

Lord_Viskey
03-11-2015, 11:33 PM
I have been going by "Lord Viskey" for the last forty years or so. In my circle of spiritual knowledge seekers, Heaven is composed of many galaxies and vibrates to numerous dimensions. In this realm, societies of evolved and evolving beings exist which have lineage (soulwise) to what others refer to as the "fall of man". Humanly, we are products of these higher beings by way of their atoms fracturing off with each physical birth. (It takes a fragment of an atom to generate a living entity physically).

Because of this lineage to our higher atom, we have an identity with them, and it is the purpose of each of us in the physical realm to evolve by our earthly experiences so that we may ultimately rejoin with the original atom of our lineage and thereby impart back the extent of our evolved lower self (as regards the frailties and imperfections that lead to man's fall into physical expression in the first place).

All things in the infinite Absolute apparently have a right to have expression. It is through sentience that the Absolute "Expressor" gains the "experiences" of its infinite nature by being made into all of the various phenomenon possible. All souls are the instruments of this "phenomenon" of experience, which ultimately must "report back to the god(s) or deity(ies) of its origin. That is where I get Lord Viskey from - Lord Viskey is a guardian or Lord of a heavenly galaxy known as Keymo, and he is a higher aspect of my own mortal soul. From my knowledge, there were twenty four Lords that came to earth, and were of Atlantean heritage. They came for the purpose of "rescuing" certain entities of Lemurian heritage preceding them, who were originally descendants of twenty five "Houses" in Heaven having a "falling out" with their Divinity. The earth plane is a place of overwhelming density, it seems, and so all of these first ancestors of mankind were habitually trapped in this dense physical expression. Ultimately the Atlanteans and Lemurians procreated, each fragmenting their atoms more and more with every generation of man afterwards. Their views clashed with one another as to how best to influence their children of the human race, and these clashing views actually lead to wars that substantially increased the amount of karma that had to be reconciled with in following generations.

In modern times, the human soul has been evolving to substantial degrees in order to hasten our return to the kingdom from whence we came ... Anyway, that's what I've been taught. I've been working it out from this line of knowledge most of my life now. But, seeing how I'm a newbie and all of that, I'd like to also offer that I am aware of the existence of many other lesser and greater entities, various totem influences, animal spirits, and etc. that affect us on a daily basis as well, and though what I said in the preceding paragraphs may seem bizarre, I understand that we are all at various levels of development and also require some specific influences in every one of our various aspects of the current expression. None of these entities should be discounted unless they seem to "rub us the wrong way". I suppose it should go without saying that if this occurs, we may find an influence from some improper source that should be avoided.

LibraCharm
03-11-2015, 11:57 PM
I have been going by "Lord Viskey" for the last forty years or so. In my circle of spiritual knowledge seekers, Heaven is composed of many galaxies and vibrates to numerous dimensions. In this realm, societies of evolved and evolving beings exist which have lineage (soulwise) to what others refer to as the "fall of man". Humanly, we are products of these higher beings by way of their atoms fracturing off with each physical birth. (It takes a fragment of an atom to generate a living entity physically).

Because of this lineage to our higher atom, we have an identity with them, and it is the purpose of each of us in the physical realm to evolve by our earthly experiences so that we may ultimately rejoin with the original atom of our lineage and thereby impart back the extent of our evolved lower self (as regards the frailties and imperfections that lead to man's fall into physical expression in the first place).

All things in the infinite Absolute apparently have a right to have expression. It is through sentience that the Absolute "Expressor" gains the "experiences" of its infinite nature by being made into all of the various phenomenon possible. All souls are the instruments of this "phenomenon" of experience, which ultimately must "report back to the god(s) or deity(ies) of its origin. That is where I get Lord Viskey from - Lord Viskey is a guardian or Lord of a heavenly galaxy known as Keymo, and he is a higher aspect of my own mortal soul. From my knowledge, there were twenty four Lords that came to earth, and were of Atlantean heritage. They came for the purpose of "rescuing" certain entities of Lemurian heritage preceding them, who were originally descendants of twenty five "Houses" in Heaven having a "falling out" with their Divinity. The earth plane is a place of overwhelming density, it seems, and so all of these first ancestors of mankind were habitually trapped in this dense physical expression. Ultimately the Atlanteans and Lemurians procreated, each fragmenting their atoms more and more with every generation of man afterwards. Their views clashed with one another as to how best to influence their children of the human race, and these clashing views actually lead to wars that substantially increased the amount of karma that had to be reconciled with in following generations.

In modern times, the human soul has been evolving to substantial degrees in order to hasten our return to the kingdom from whence we came ... Anyway, that's what I've been taught. I've been working it out from this line of knowledge most of my life now. But, seeing how I'm a newbie and all of that, I'd like to also offer that I am aware of the existence of many other lesser and greater entities, various totem influences, animal spirits, and etc. that affect us on a daily basis as well, and though what I said in the preceding paragraphs may seem bizarre, I understand that we are all at various levels of development and also require some specific influences in every one of our various aspects of the current expression. None of these entities should be discounted unless they seem to "rub us the wrong way". I suppose it should go without saying that if this occurs, we may find an influence from some improper source that should be avoided.

Wow, thankyou Lord_Viskey for that vast amount of information, I've never tried to understand or have been granted the wisdom (as of yet) to understand such a wonderful phenomenon that you have experienced, that is an eye opener for me, I agree wholly with your understanding and clear points you have made :) newbie or not that's very informative. :)

kayfaei
04-11-2015, 12:55 AM
Not that I know of. I did just make up the name kayfaei though and I've used it for many years in games and on forums

TheGlow
04-11-2015, 05:12 AM
The answer is "yes". Our souls do have names. It is important to note though that on their own plane, the mental plane, souls communicate with each other via two methods. The first is telepathy. The second is through direct apprehension of their identities which are expressed in vibrational terms. "Alara" is just the sort of combination of sounds that typify such a name. In my own case I found that my soul name is Bartholomew and it is he who I channel when I write on this forum except for right now when I am writing as myself whose real name is James. My response agrees with those of others... And it is possible to discover your soul name in meditation. That is the way I discovered mine. I meditated and was prompted to pick up paper and pencil. Then the name was written, over and over.

Imagine "Alara" as it would be presented in vibrational form and get an idea of exactly what it is like to be on the soul plane. If the idea feels familiar it is because the soul plane is the real, the tradition, the ancestral home of all of humanity. We leave it to come to a body on a planet and we return to it after the form passes. Forget the hell of the "believer". It doesn't exist.

Wow that was powerful. Thanks for that. We already talked about my soulname as I was guided to introduce myself by that name energetically to two specific people during a meditation. I just thought it in vibration, and the energy was more powerful, the vibration through my body felt like a more authentic version of my energy... Something to aspire to.

Thank you again

yellow
04-11-2015, 09:58 AM
As others have said, I asked for my spirit name from my Guide, so I have that. It felt right.

I also asked about names for two of my soul group. She (my Guide) gave me one, but not the other :biggrin: I sort of suspect that this person may be flipped into a different gender in this particular earth life, so I am not being told. Not that I particularly need to know.

Holly
04-11-2015, 11:58 PM
The angels call me Esequel. Its closest recorded name meaning is Ezequiel, which means "God Strengthens."

Tho tbh, I often think they gave it to me because it's an anagram, minus a few letters, of "Squee." Which amuses me endlessly. :)

mindanalyzer
05-11-2015, 02:48 AM
I was given a name, color and destiny card by an old bearded wizard dressed in white. I have not adopted them as truly mine because I am not 100% of the source of these names.

bartholomew
05-11-2015, 04:22 AM
When we are visited by our guide he/she can appear to us in any way they want to. Most often they select an image with which we will be comfortable. This is the reason why some Christians say they were met by Jesus during a near death experience. It was really their guide satisfying expectations.