PDA

View Full Version : Finding Feathers...

TheTraveler
02-11-2015, 11:37 AM
So for the last three days I've been finding something rather odd. Day one I walk into my room and there's a feather lying on the floor (not big, about half the size of my thumb). Day two I'm sitting at my pc and I get up to go to the kitchen and I notice a small feather about the size of my pinkie nail lying on my bed. Day three which is today I find another small feather drift past me as I close the bathroom door.

The feathers all seem to be the same colours, they are half white and half gray (with gray being the dominant colour). So I read up about if this means anything and a few sites say that its either angels or my guides that are letting me know they are nearby or something? Is this the case or am I just looking for meaning where there isn't?

I have however been asking the angels and my guides for help in my life regarding questions I need answered and with assistance in astral projection but, why send feathers? Why not just come and tell me?

You guys/gals have any thoughts on this?

YellowCanna
02-11-2015, 05:42 PM
My understanding is that truly higher beings have to go through a process to actually speak to you and are rarely direct. The feathers are indirect so rest assured.

TheTraveler
02-11-2015, 07:11 PM
My understanding is that truly higher beings have to go through a process to actually speak to you and are rarely direct. The feathers are indirect so rest assured.

I'm not sure I understand, what process? And what do you mean by your last sentence?

YellowCanna
02-11-2015, 07:22 PM
I'm not sure I understand, what process? And what do you mean by your last sentence?
Their actual voice would not be heard or sounds like bird kinda, they have to slow things down(process) so we can hear it. Because the feathers are not coming up to you and telling you verbatim, it's an indirect message, thus I would find comfort in that. I assume they do that because.....to help us enlighten. Hope that made sense!:smile:

TheTraveler
02-11-2015, 07:43 PM
Their actual voice would not be heard or sounds like bird kinda, they have to slow things down(process) so we can hear it. Because the feathers are not coming up to you and telling you verbatim, it's an indirect message, thus I would find comfort in that. I assume they do that because.....to help us enlighten. Hope that made sense!:smile:

I understand now, thank you. :smile: