PDA

View Full Version : Question about a very unique Quartz point

Kapitan_Prien
12-01-2011, 03:52 PM
I was given this as a free gift from HealingCrystals.com where I purchased my Tangerine Quartz...Normally I can't stand clear Quartz, but this one was different...

I drew the shapes that are on it and am wondering if anyone can help me identify what they are for - what they mean.

This point also has a small double terminated crystal that grew along side of it near the point. I do not know what that is supposed to mean either.

Thanks.

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff357/Prien_18837/001-6.jpg

Kapitan_Prien
12-01-2011, 06:09 PM
After looking around - This is apparently an 'Isis' crystal (my drawings are not to scale of course)...the face looks very much like this:

http://www.margaretannlembo.com/wp-content/uploads/Isis-reflecting.jpg

From what I could gather so far - it is good for major transitions (that's me!) and ...

I had come across a site (can't find it now - I don't keep a history) that sounded very much like using it for soul retrieval even though it didn't say it directly.

"The Isis crystal should be carried or held when dealing with issues that are emotional and difficult. For those who have suffered deep emotional loss or who may feel that life is unjust, the Isis crystal offers the power of self healing, inner strength, and perserverance. It tells us that focused desire and belief in our own power can create miracles."

as well as...

"These crystals strongly amplify the feminine energy, and can help you get in touch with the 'female' or unselfish side of yourself, no matter whether you are a man or a woman. These crystals are useful in balancing your male-female energy if the female energy has been suppressed, or if you need a greater balance of female energy for any reason. Isis crystals put you in touch with the power of the Goddess.

For men, the Isis crystal will help you become more in tune with your feminine side and to become more aware of the aspects of women that you may find troubling"

(That part there works hand in hand with the Oak and Aloe essences from my logic.)

Finally here is a site: http://www.pixiecrystals.com/FExpIsisQuartz.htm (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pixiecrystals.com% 2FFExpIsisQuartz.htm)

Jules
12-01-2011, 06:22 PM
Well Kapi, I'd say go with your gut instinct. It's OBVIOUSLY speaking to you on such a level so listen to your gut instinct and work with it. BTW, as you look at the pic, right hand side 3rd triangle .. see the face? Jue xx

Kapitan_Prien
12-01-2011, 06:26 PM
I am - I'm trying to cross examine the information to at least get a wide range of what is mentioned on it...and then come to my own conclusion where it concerns me.

I haven't figured out what the little crystal attached to it means, nor the bump or the indentation...

I tried taking photos of this crystal, but I was unable to capture the detail. Maybe I can try again...the photo I posted was just one to show what the 'face' of it looked like a bit better...but that isn't my crystal.

Kapitan_Prien
12-01-2011, 06:31 PM
Well I got the indent figured out - it is a Crater:

Craters are crystals used to deal with loss and separation.

We all face difficult times when loved ones are no longer with us. Grief is a natural process of healing.

Crater crystals are personal talismans that should be carried on your person to ease the pain of grief, loss, and separation. They will focus the healing power of the Universal Life Force to enable you to grow and carry on your life in the face of sorrow.

(It is interesting how this connects to the 'Isis' aspect...)

Jules
12-01-2011, 07:28 PM
Okies, so how does this fit in with your life as it stands now .. have you realised yet your reading for yourself btw? lol. .. between this and the other thread you've commented on (forget which) you're talking about guilt with regards to the soul exchange, now this has come up, next phase of the journey me thinks here me darlink xx

Spiritlite
12-01-2011, 07:33 PM
Yes it is Isis and crater, and the baby growing alongside of it means she is a mother quartz.
You have somethign special there.
Spiritlite.

Kapitan_Prien
15-01-2011, 03:45 PM
Jules...you got me a bit lost LoL! My reading for myself?...do you mean the one you did for me via email? I had responded to that not long after you sent it.

Spiritlite - yes, I'm going to check up on it more and see what I can come across. I recently had a very potent distance healing w/ soul retrieval done and am going through the 'fall out' of it (being sick and very weakened) but despite that do feel better.

Going by that and what Jules mentioned - there is a definite 'next phase' here...I only carry this Quartz point as it has been very helpful for me for dealing with what I'm going through. I put my Baltic Amber chip necklace back on which is helping and wear my Dragon Stone Jasper pendant too - which has also been helping.

Jules
15-01-2011, 03:48 PM
Nooo lolol.... all the stuff you've pulled up with regards to the crystal .. it's fit entirely with your life at the minute .. hence you giving yourself a read :)

Kapitan_Prien
15-01-2011, 03:52 PM
Ok - apparently the small bumps are 'baby quartz' pieces which puts this under the title of 'Barnacle' Quartz as well:

Barnacle Quartz Crystals are recognized as crystals covered
or partially covered with smaller crystals. The larger crystal is the
"old soul" and contains the wisdom and trust which attracts the
smaller crystals.

This crystal can be used in meditation to provide insights to family
and/or community problems. The barnacle quartz crystal is also
excellent for those employed by service organizations
[e.g. teachers, etc.] ; the energy helps to stimulate a group
cohesiveness and a willingness to work together. The crystal
is a wonderful companion when one is experiencing the loss
of a loved one.

It can also be used to increase both physical and intellectual fertility.

Barnacle Crystals are for meditation. As, you know the relationships and things you accumulate in your passage through life are not you. Do not confuse yourself with your relationships and your things.

When you are trying to separate your own spirit from its relationship with others, and get in touch with your real spirit, use a Barnacle to aid in your efforts of self-knowledge and usefulness.

When you use the crystal, think of the barnacles on it as the things and relationships you have added to your life. Note they are not the main crystal, just as you are not the things you have added to your life.

Keep a Barnacle Crystal near to you. Let it constantly remind you keep a perspective on your relationships. It will help you learn to see yourself separately from your things and relationships.

A Barnacle is a good crystal to use in the beginning of a meditation session. It will help you find yourself - the first step in finding your future.
Melody (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww .amazon.com%252Fgp%252Fproduct%252F0962819034%253F ie%253DUTF8%2526amp%253Btag%253Dcrysvaul-20%2526amp%253B%252520linkCode%253Das2%2526amp%253 Bcamp%253D1789%2526amp%253Bcreative%253D9325%2526a mp%253BcreativeASIN%253D0962819034) reports it might help you sort out family problems.

That's all I could find for now.

Jules
15-01-2011, 04:05 PM
Seeeee!!! told ya so ner ner! hehe :D. I'm convinced this is all to do with the soul exchange and accepting yourself for who and what you are NOW. Working towards NOT looking at yourself as being two different people. Before and after if you like. Make sense?

Kapitan_Prien
15-01-2011, 05:30 PM
Ah yeah - two different people...yep I understand what you're getting to now - although I've been interpreting it in a different way simply because I had to do away with looking at it like reincarnation by birth (as that is what I had known...but never knew about soul exchanges).

It's like I've always been saying despite the above - that I -am- Gunther Prien and -not- I -was- Gunther Prien.