PDA

View Full Version : Physical contact with spiritual entities?

Courtesyofmind
26-10-2015, 10:43 PM
Hey guys,

A quick question.. I have been working on developing my relationship with my spiritual team and my guides. I always state my intentions and ask Christ, Archangel Michael, and my guides for safety against negative energies or anything that may approach me with deceit or ill will. Yesterday I was standing in the hall, and began to see spirits out of the corner of my eyes. ( My Clairvoyance has been awakening recently).
Before these sessions I always state out loud "My Guides, Archangel Michael, and the most high Christ. I ask with humility that only those spirits, energies or entities that walk in the divine light and have good intention, and that I have invited here be able to enter my home and interact with my energy and soul. I ask this with good intention and love"
While I was watching these loving spirits move about, I felt a very strong "shock" or "Vibration" on my back. It shook my skin and physically moved me a bit. I didn't feel afraid or anxious, just startled. has this ever happend to anyone?

Deepsoul
27-10-2015, 07:13 AM
I only work with Jesus and God for me thats How i keep safe,and that works for me ,and the angels ,twice now Ive felt a comforting spirit presence behind my right side like it was like holding me up, good luck and blessings with your work.....:smile:

Artyop
27-10-2015, 10:12 AM
yes i had a lot of experience similar like yours.

i tested the spirit using 1 jhon 4, and i became forever clairaudience!

first time i test the spirit i heard a loud boom like thunder it scared the [Edited by staff/swearing not allowed]out of me and i jump... since then i have clairaudience 24/7 and i am hearing many thing all day long and it's been over a year, and a half, and i am still hearing it...

one time i ask God for the truth nothing, but the truth it pull my heart and it move me an 2 inch on the bed i thought i had an internal bleeding... i notice every time i seek the truth it keep threatening to kill me so i found out it is tempting, or testing God so i stop, and i realize we just shall live by faith...

spiritual thing do happen it can be intense to death if your not careful so be careful... I almost died because I reject the spirits, and i thought it was Satan, and it nearly killed me...

this is wisdom here... Gentle as a dove... BE GENTLE! be very careful... Don't say it is what it is... I don't know if what I say will help, but it is very rare for people to die, and it does happen...

I became paralyze for like a week, and I barely could walk I cried when I found out I was not dying.. All because I thought the spirit was from the Devil...

Anyway yea things do happen it can be intense.

scotch
27-10-2015, 12:37 PM
Omg :icon_eek:

But why nearly dying? Just because of your thoughts? ?????:icon_eek:

Courtesyofmind
27-10-2015, 08:21 PM
Wow.. that's some scary [edited by staff/swearing not allowed] I believe we all have a grain of the truth with us. When I ponder on what our purpose is, what the universe is.. I always come to the same conclusion. We are on a spiritual journey! And not just as humans or even on this planet. Our souls have been many, many things over a very long time. Through this we learn, grow, and experience everything that the universe is. Eventually we reach an ascended consciousness where our understanding is complete, and our souls full.
Also, I'd like to mention to always trust your intuition when working with spirits. With divine spirits you should only feel love. If you feel fear or any other negative emotion.. especially pain, I would ask your guides and Christ to keep you safe from negative spirits.. they can be deceiving so be careful!

Artyop
28-10-2015, 07:30 AM
Omg :icon_eek:

But why nearly dying? Just because of your thoughts? ?????:icon_eek:

a lot of people has died from God being close to God is a dangerous thing.

Knowing God is not something that is easy to do.

Like for an example if you doubt God is not real, or reject his spirit it can kill you if you have gotten close to it.

in my case when i doubted it my own subconscious was leaving me my own soul was leaving my body my leg felt like it was disappearing, and i kept doubting, and i tried not to doubt it is so hard not to doubt. So I had to have faith, and say God is real, and it took me 6 month to recover from that, and I am doing better now than what I was from before.

Your subconscious is your soul it's a living thing it is what give you life. You can feel it that the life that your feeling this is your subconscious. The life force the energy force that you have. This is the thing that you don't want to lose. When mine almost left it paralize me for a week, and i was in distress for 6 month it took me that long to finally be able to be strong enough to withstand God again.

If you doubt God you'd become weak, and his power is so strong it blow you away you can't withstand it. The holy ghost don't forgive blasphemy so I either blasphemy, or grieve the spirit, but I think I blasphemy, but not to the point where it can't forgive me it was borderline, or very close to blasphemy.

They say blasphemy is impossible, but I say it is not impossible it is possible. It only happen when you are strong in the spirit, seeing a spirit, or if a spirit are testifying to an another person then you say it directly, and outloud straight to the spirit then that when blasphemy can happen. That what happen with me a spirit manifest and I spoke against it, and I said it's the devil while the other person was also experiencing it. Then when it nearly killed me I told the person to forgive me, and I told God to forgive me, and I plead with everything for forgiveness so it could explain why I am still alive today. It took the spirit awhile to forgive me it was a slow process.

Here is one example that a man died for lying to the holy spirit. I was very lucky to live...

Act 5:4
Then Peter said, "Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land? Didn't it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold, wasn't the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to God." When Ananias heard this, he fell down and died. And great fear seized all who heard what had happened.

scotch
28-10-2015, 01:43 PM
Thanks for telling this, Artyop :hug2:

baronesslucy
29-10-2015, 12:07 AM
I had a terrifying experience in rural South Dakota in a motel room. I had a bad feeling that I couldn't shake. When I tried to sleep, I had nightmares about several Native American children and a Native American woman being abused by a white male who might have been a foster parent. He also abused his horses. In the dream, this man killed at least one child by shooting him in the head and the Native American woman who lived with him was beaten to death trying to escape from his abuse.

I dreaded going into the bathroom and felt like something terrible had happened in the shower (some type of sexual abuse) as I saw a Native American boy who was about 7 years old telling me not to go in there because terrible things have happened there.

I felt this entity in the hotel room (I believe it was the entity of the man who was the abuser and murderer in my dreams). I told whatever it was to leave and then I felt like I was being choked and held down in the bed. Whatever was in that room was evil and very bad.

It was all I could do not to leave and this was 2:00 am. I turned on the TV and watched CNN till daylight and then I left.

Courtesyofmind
29-10-2015, 12:22 AM
I had a terrifying experience in rural South Dakota in a motel room. I had a bad feeling that I couldn't shake. When I tried to sleep, I had nightmares about several Native American children and a Native American woman being abused by a white male who might have been a foster parent. He also abused his horses. In the dream, this man killed at least one child by shooting him in the head and the Native American woman who lived with him was beaten to death trying to escape from his abuse.

I dreaded going into the bathroom and felt like something terrible had happened in the shower (some type of sexual abuse) as I saw a Native American boy who was about 7 years old telling me not to go in there because terrible things have happened there.

I felt this entity in the hotel room (I believe it was the entity of the man who was the abuser and murderer in my dreams). I told whatever it was to leave and then I felt like I was being choked and held down in the bed. Whatever was in that room was evil and very bad.

It was all I could do not to leave and this was 2:00 am. I turned on the TV and watched CNN till daylight and then I left.

Wow.. that's really scary! This is something that I fear will happen as I'm awakening to the spiritual realm.. But at the same time these are risks we all take if we want to be helpers and healers. I try to remind myself that im protected and safe.. but when you're in an old dark warehouse alone at 2am and spirits come knocking its hard to do lol. Did you ever receive more communications from the Native Americans?

scotch
29-10-2015, 05:30 AM
:icon_eek: how scary baronesslucy :icon_frown:

and i would like to ask the same like Courtesyof mind.....any other contact with native Americans??? :smile:

LadyMay
29-10-2015, 08:21 AM
Hello, don't be afraid. It sounds like when you asked for divine protection in the way you did something that was previously attached to you was being removed. At the back heart chakra is your connection to divine love, if it's blocked your guides can't get as much access to you if you ask. So it sounds like from your petition they were clearing up the area a little to make the connection stronger. There is nothing to worry about, every time I contact my guides they do some energy work on me like this, and each time my connection to them and to love and light is stronger. At first I'd think they were possessing me or something but it turns out they were just getting rid of any negative energies that were blocking me from truly hearing and perceiving them.

Shivani Devi
23-11-2015, 12:10 PM
Hey guys,

A quick question.. I have been working on developing my relationship with my spiritual team and my guides. I always state my intentions and ask Christ, Archangel Michael, and my guides for safety against negative energies or anything that may approach me with deceit or ill will. Yesterday I was standing in the hall, and began to see spirits out of the corner of my eyes. ( My Clairvoyance has been awakening recently).
Before these sessions I always state out loud "My Guides, Archangel Michael, and the most high Christ. I ask with humility that only those spirits, energies or entities that walk in the divine light and have good intention, and that I have invited here be able to enter my home and interact with my energy and soul. I ask this with good intention and love"
While I was watching these loving spirits move about, I felt a very strong "shock" or "Vibration" on my back. It shook my skin and physically moved me a bit. I didn't feel afraid or anxious, just startled. has this ever happend to anyone?Yep, for sure but it's only happened a few times because they know it kinda startles me (doesn't scare me), so they are a bit careful with that now and are a bit more 'subtle' about making physical contact. :wink:

I don't ask for protection or anything because I 'welcome all' with love and kindness, even anything negative who wants to play...I'm like a kitten with a ball of string in that department.

I am clairaudient and I'd love to be able to see these guys too one day on this plane and not the astral.

Courtesyofmind
23-11-2015, 12:30 PM
"I don't ask for protection or anything because I 'welcome all' with love and kindness, even anything negative who wants to play...I'm like a kitten with a ball of string in that department."

I am clairaudient and I'd love to be able to see these guys too one day on this plane and not the astral."

Couple questions Necro, If you dont mind :)

As far as welcoming negative entities in... How do you tell them to leave or keep them from messing with your energy? Is it that you have a good handle on your fear and control it? Is it possible to render them powerless if you are fearless? I ask because I had an experience recently of an entity that would follow me around and then "float over me" making contact. I remember it was ice cold and felt like being zapped by static electricity. I think it was sapping my energy but I could be wrong. It most definitely wasn't a good being, I was terrified of it.

I am also in the beginning stages of clairaudience (or so I think)
I believe this because I have been hearing voices lately. Nothing really clear, more like sitting in the mall and overhearing a bunch of conversations in the background. I also have an entity hanging around my bedroom who whispers to me in a woman's voice once in a while. I cant make out anything she says, just my name, and sometimes "its MEE". A few weeks ago I had a different, but similar voice whispering to me, but this one was very negative. The entity would change from a female voice to a male voice and even to my fathers voice and whisper just low enough for me not to be able to understand it. Sometimes It would get louder and I could hear what it was saying. Things like "Somethings behind you!" or "Don't trust so and so" even "So and So is coming here to kill you, get a weapon ready" Overly negative things to try make me scared. The worst was when I would write in my journal. Like everyone, I would think of the words first before writing them down, and this entity would whisper my thoughts timed perfectly as I wrote them. Since, I've done multiple cleansings on my home with sage and white candles. Most if not all of the baddies that were here have gone, but this "whisper woman" may still be hanging around. The thing is, The entity I hear now could be different from the negative b!tch that was stalking me before. I don't feel anything negative from Her. I cant hear what she is saying, only my name and then very low whispering. How do I tell what this entities intentions are? If it is still here after multiple sage cleanings, could it be benevolent? or possibly a human in astral messing with me? Nothing could have survived after I "Sage Nuked" my house multiple times.

Shivani Devi
23-11-2015, 12:48 PM
"I don't ask for protection or anything because I 'welcome all' with love and kindness, even anything negative who wants to play...I'm like a kitten with a ball of string in that department."

I am clairaudient and I'd love to be able to see these guys too one day on this plane and not the astral."

Couple questions Necro, If you dont mind :)

As far as welcoming negative entities in. How do you tell them to leave? and how to you stop them from messing with your energy? Do you have a good handle on your fear? Is it possible to render them powerless if you are fearless? I ask because I had an experience recently of an entity that would follow me around and then "float over me" making contact. I remember it was ice cold. I think it was sapping my energy but I could be wrong. It most definitely wasn't a good being, I was terrified of it.

I am also in the beginning stages of clairaudience (or so I think)
I believe this because I have been hearing voices lately. Nothing really clear, more like sitting in the mall and overhearing a bunch of conversations in the background. I also have an entity hanging around my bedroom who whispers to me in a womans voice once in a while. I cant make out anything she says, just my name, and sometimes "its MEE". A few weeks ago I had a similar voice whispering to me, but this one was very negative. The entity would change from a female voice to a male voice and whisper just low enough for me not to be able to understand it. Sometimes It would get louder and I could hear what it was saying. things like "Somethings behind you!" or "Don't trust so and so" Overly negative things to make me scared. Since, I've done multiple cleansings on my home with sage and white candles. Most if not all of the baddies that were here have gone, but this "whisper woman" still hangs around. The thing is, I think this entity may be different than the negative b!tch that was stalking me. I dont feel anything negative from Her. I cant hear what she is saying, only my name and then very low whispering. How do I tell what this entities intentions are? If it is still here after multiple sage cleanings, could it be benevolent?
Thank you for asking, but there are a lot of questions there.

I am not afraid of these beings at all...they have so far given me no reason to be so.

Some of them are cheeky and they lie and fool around, but then so do a lot of people (and some of them were, once never forget that).

To me, most of these spirits are either lost or forgotten or scared or just plain out and out bored.

How do I tell them to leave? well, they know I don't fall for deceit or trickery and they know I won't do anything that goes against my inbuilt 'moral code'...so most of them don't even bother and just say 'hi, how's it goin' sister?' then move on.

I've had some walk-in sometimes, but they don't stay for too long, they don't like my vibrational energy, even though I find theirs quite intriguing.

How do I stop them from messing with my energy? I let them, because half the fun is in cleaning it up again, but they know there's a line in the sand and even when I do get possessed, my 'higher mind' always remains in total and full control as a safeguard to prevent any malicious occurrence.

Do I have a good handle on my fear? yes (unless dentists are involved in there somewhere).

Is it possible to render them powerless? yes, through inaction and indifference - much like the inattention one would pay to a spoiled little brat of a child.

If I had that experience, I'd try and make communication with the entity...she seems sad and lost..

I clear negative 'vibes' - sometimes I'll just want to 'clear the air/energies' by burning citronella oil and spraying a citrus-based natural air freshener around - works better than sage imho.

However, after hearing on another thread how having experiences with demons can also be spiritually fulfilling...yeah, I'm willing to explore that side of it too...

I'm not about to lose control and I also know they cannot kill me...besides that, I got an army of 'good spirits' on my side who protect me anyway, without me even needing to ask the question..

Still, I'd love to actually sit down and have a real heart to heart with Lucifer one of these days...I got a lot of questions for him...

Courtesyofmind
23-11-2015, 04:23 PM
Thank you for asking, but there are a lot of questions there.

I am not afraid of these beings at all...they have so far given me no reason to be so.

Some of them are cheeky and they lie and fool around, but then so do a lot of people (and some of them were, once never forget that).

To me, most of these spirits are either lost or forgotten or scared or just plain out and out bored.

How do I tell them to leave? well, they know I don't fall for deceit or trickery and they know I won't do anything that goes against my inbuilt 'moral code'...so most of them don't even bother and just say 'hi, how's it goin' sister?' then move on.

I've had some walk-in sometimes, but they don't stay for too long, they don't like my vibrational energy, even though I find theirs quite intriguing.

How do I stop them from messing with my energy? I let them, because half the fun is in cleaning it up again, but they know there's a line in the sand and even when I do get possessed, my 'higher mind' always remains in total and full control as a safeguard to prevent any malicious occurrence.

Do I have a good handle on my fear? yes (unless dentists are involved in there somewhere).

Is it possible to render them powerless? yes, through inaction and indifference - much like the inattention one would pay to a spoiled little brat of a child.

If I had that experience, I'd try and make communication with the entity...she seems sad and lost..

I clear negative 'vibes' - sometimes I'll just want to 'clear the air/energies' by burning citronella oil and spraying a citrus-based natural air freshener around - works better than sage imho.

However, after hearing on another thread how having experiences with demons can also be spiritually fulfilling...yeah, I'm willing to explore that side of it too...

I'm not about to lose control and I also know they cannot kill me...besides that, I got an army of 'good spirits' on my side who protect me anyway, without me even needing to ask the question..

Still, I'd love to actually sit down and have a real heart to heart with Lucifer one of these days...I got a lot of questions for him...

You have supreme confidence and it serves you well. I hope to build up to this level eventually. Many would say that you are inviting a dangerous situation by letting yourself "get possessed" and by inviting powerful Demons to treat with you.. I'll admit when I first read this I thought you were a bit arrogant...However, the more I think about what you said, the more I admire your methods. I find myself intrigued and even empowered by the way you exercise such control over these beings. More Importantly, I don't fear these entities as much now that I can picture them as a "kid throwing a temper tantrum". Instead of dismissing your reply as arrogance, I instead want to thank you. You have instilled more confidence in me..And that's exactly what I needed. Your words are something I'll always remember as a huge step in my journey. Whether intentional or not, you have transformed my insecurities into confidence and destroyed my fears. I sincerely hope others in my shoes who may be reading this thread find the same strength.

Well said, Well Done. Know that you have my Respect and Thanks, even if you did not intend to have this effect.

And just to clarify , I wont be going around "challenging Demons" and inviting possessions because I feel more confident. I know that I will have to work hard, and deal with situations as they come. I will however, know how to better deal with an attack, if not prevent it all together.

Shivani Devi
23-11-2015, 04:33 PM
You have supreme confidence and it serves you well. I hope to build up to this level eventually. Many would say that you are inviting a dangerous situation by letting yourself "get possessed" and by inviting powerful Demons to treat with you.. I'll admit when I first read this I thought you were a bit arrogant...However, the more I think about what you said, the more I admire your methods. I find myself intrigued and even empowered by the way you exercise such control over these beings. More Importantly, I don't fear these entities as much now that I can picture them as a "kid throwing a temper tantrum". Instead of dismissing your reply as arrogance, I instead want to thank you. You have instilled more confidence in me..And that's exactly what I needed. Your words are something I'll always remember as a huge step in my journey. Whether intentional or not, you have transformed my insecurities into confidence and destroyed my fears. Well said, Well Done. Know that you have my Respect.Thank you so much and that has really touched me. :hug3:

How I come across to people online does tend to come off as sounding rather arrogant, I'm really not that way (I hope not anyway). It's really just 'spiritual enthusiasm' and nothing more than that.

I'm glad I was able to reach you and that's what I try and do, rather than just typing words on a screen.

You wouldn't credit this, I just got a reply come through on my Ovilus..just now saying 'you need better manners...deal with it!' lol

Yeah, maybe I'm lacking in that department just a tad, but I'm still learning, as we all are.

Courtesyofmind
23-11-2015, 04:39 PM
Damn Necro, you joined around the same time as me and you have almost 300 posts! :icon_eek: (well it says July but I wasn't active until November)

Out of curiosity, Did you have an awakening later in life or were you born aware?

Shivani Devi
23-11-2015, 04:47 PM
Damn Necro, you joined around the same time as me and you have almost 300 posts! :icon_eek: (well it says July but I wasn't active until November)

Out of curiosity, Did you have an awakening later in life or were you born aware?Yeap, I waste no time, but I should slow it down a bit too. I'm just trying to get it 'all out' and clear the cobwebs.

As for your question, a bit of both. My thread in 'YourSpace' explains it all, but I was born with Asperger's Disorder and I think I was 'Indigo' before they even realised what that was...I was born unloved and uncared for, so I was born 'aware that there must be a reason for my birth beyond societal expectations and conditioning'...I have had *let me count* seven 'spiritual awakenings' during my whole life that has led me to this point...the latest being three days ago.

Thanks again for your questions and take care. :smile:

Courtesyofmind
23-11-2015, 04:54 PM
Hello, don't be afraid. It sounds like when you asked for divine protection in the way you did something that was previously attached to you was being removed. At the back heart chakra is your connection to divine love, if it's blocked your guides can't get as much access to you if you ask. So it sounds like from your petition they were clearing up the area a little to make the connection stronger. There is nothing to worry about, every time I contact my guides they do some energy work on me like this, and each time my connection to them and to love and light is stronger. At first I'd think they were possessing me or something but it turns out they were just getting rid of any negative energies that were blocking me from truly hearing and perceiving them.

Scarlet, Someone else has told me this same thing about the Heart Chakra but reversed. They told me that it was a negative entity that slapped me there to effect my energy. To be honest I feel that your explanation is the true one. I didn't feel a negative presence, I didn't feel adversely effected.
I had some issues.. with the above mentioned person recently and have cut all ties. I actually feel they may have initiated a psychic attack / spiritual attack on me because they knew I would pay money for help. which I did..unfortunately.. The "help" they sent to my home ended up being a Witch who performed a cleansing.. Funny how nothing improved and afterward I felt emotionally attached to the both of them.. I actually believed very strongly that I couldn't accomplish anything on my own spiritually without them. The attacks continued, and I continued to pay them money for help. Until my Guides slapped me in the face and woke me up! I was a slave, but no more.

CrystalSong
23-11-2015, 05:04 PM
Hey guys,

While I was watching these loving spirits move about, I felt a very strong "shock" or "Vibration" on my back. It shook my skin and physically moved me a bit. I didn't feel afraid or anxious, just startled. has this ever happend to anyone?

Sounds like they were doing energy/frequency adjustments on you. It happens from time to time. We get 'calibrated' so to speak. As you become more energy aware you maybe able to perceive more often when work is done on you and when you receive downloads.
There's nothing to worry about, stay in a loving state. Being in love, appreciation and gratitude is a high frequency where we can raise up more to their energy signature and it's easier for them to assist us in cleaning our field and such. Negative energies can't mess with us when we're in high frequency's so don't even worry about that - just stay in radiating love with All That Is.

Shivani Devi
23-11-2015, 05:08 PM
Negative energies can't mess with us when we're in high frequency's so don't even worry about that - just stay in radiating love with All That Is.
...and yep, some people can also explain it better than I ever could. :smile:

ascension21
24-11-2015, 04:16 AM
This is not physical contact, it is energetic. I experience something simular regularly just before waking up in sleep paralysis, something leaps for my back. Lately as I've been getting more sensitive a sudden noise nearby will bring on the same effect.