PDA

View Full Version : Sign from my Uncle or coincidence

Firetastic
26-10-2015, 06:08 PM
So some of you might remember a year or so ago my Uncle died and we jumped in a taxi and went over to the home. Fast forward a year. My Gran had been moved to another wing in the home. She had been very unsettled. Anyway we get a call from the home to say she had been attacked by another resident.

Well my Mum was too upset to drive so we had to call a taxi. The taxi arrives and we get in and we are talking to the driver. He then says he remembers us from the year before. This was the very day last year my Uncle died.

Spooky or what?

Miss Hepburn
26-10-2015, 06:18 PM
These things are indeed amazing, aren't they? :smile:

Firetastic
26-10-2015, 07:45 PM
Well I can tell you a shiver went right down my spine when he said he remembered us from a year ago.

Firetastic
26-10-2015, 09:24 PM
I also have another Uncle who had an experience. He is very sceptical of anything to do with the Paranormal. In his kitchen he has a table and he always sits in this particular seat in order to see his television which is up on a stand.

However on this day he sat at the other end of the table for his lunch. He had just taken the last mouthful of his roll when the Units came crashing down. If he had sat where he had normally sat he says they would have fallen on his head. Even he said he didn't know why he sat at the other end of the table. I would like to think it was his wife that passed away 2 years ago watching over him.

wolfgaze
27-10-2015, 08:08 AM
Interesting experiences, thanks for sharing them....

starinthesky
07-11-2015, 02:17 PM
Synchronicity is amazing and not always will we understand what it means at the time, later it may reveal itself but only if we pay attention. For that to happen on the same date, same taxi driver, perhaps there is a message here.

I don't know any details of all of the original story of your uncle, but the fact that your uncle dies, your gram is unsettled and she gets attacked on the year of the day he dies....you get the same taxi driver... it seems the universe is showing you some signs to something in regard to that perhaps. Peace!